Options

**Vancouver Fanviews here**

12346»

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    god i wish i could live those two days over again, canuck rocker.....

gorge then vancouver was effin incredible.....van couver was probably the best out of cal and ed.......oh i wish it was september again....im sad.
    I couldn't agree more with you.....what a fantasitc labor Day weekend that was....sheesh.....PJ Gorge, PJ Vancouver, and Petty Gorge....all back to back to back...fuck hella amounts of fun!!! PJ at the Gorge was the "it" for me....then Petty Gorge and PJ Vancouver.
  • Options
    ya man , long time till i see such a great 5 days.....im really thinking of doin something crazy for the NA tour, like flying or whatever it takes...specially after watching the touring van vid...so many great memories......makes me think that i shoulda gone to all of the tour too, but oh well

id love to see an MSG show or two.........cant wait to see them again, im really hurting right now.....
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    Please Come Back To Vancouver For The Na Tour!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    That was a hell of a show.. especially for a first timer :D I was blown away by Blood, and I also remember how pumped up I felt after Go, just freakin amazing! Add that with a crazy crowd and the beginning of a Canadian tour.. wow.

i was a pj concert virgin too.
    it was such a good show i agree... even my friend who wasnt a big pj fan was into it... and we couldnt stop talkin about how good it was on the way home. and then when we got in the car, ledbetter came on the radio and so we turned up when we were driving out of vancouver
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    any word if they are comin back in 06?

come back pearl jam.
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    any word if they are comin back in 06?

come back pearl jam.

(seconds the motion.)

hey wouldn't it be cool if they played at a small place like the vogue or something...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam