Meanwhile back in Israel

Comments

• rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    free press - a press not restricted or controlled by government censorship regarding politics or ideology
    JC29856 said:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    No murder charges. Downgraded to manslaughter. I hope this case is reported on to completion.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Oh yah. the New York Times will keep it front and center.
    If ya believe that, I have a nice bridge for sale.
    rssesq said:

Oh yah. the New York Times will keep it front and center.
    If ya believe that, I have a nice bridge for sale.

Since I dont source NYT for this subject they arent an issue for me .
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    I take you house and land when you resist I blow your fucking head off

http://mondoweiss.net/2016/03/israeli-army-stations-dedicated-pr-officer-at-site-of-hebron-execution/
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited April 2016

Does this article mean anything?https://newrepublic.com/article/131994/donald-trump-exposed-aipac
    Or is it just jibberish?

Did anyone ever respond to this?
    I don't understand why you'd wonder if it's gibberish. It makes perfect sense. AIPAC is fucked up. That's about the gist of it. I couldn't agree more.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

• IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    White House says it will offer largest military package in US history

After 83 US senators send a letter to the White House, urging President Obama to sign a military aid deal with Israel, White House official says, 'We are prepared to sign an MOU with Israel that would constitute largest single military pledge' in US history.

In February, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he will wait for the next US president to take office, if the military package offered by the Obama administration does not sufficiently address Israeli security concerns, according to Israeli media.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4796369,00.html
    AIPAC owns Congress and they still don't have to register as Lobbyists.
    If Obama will do this and he doesn't even like Bibi, can you imagine the ass kissing and American taxpayer money Hillary will be throwing at them. oye vei

yo congress, I-95 is in shambles, can we clean up our own backyard first? please!
    its going to be appealed of course but it appears on the surface to be just

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/03/israeli-ringleader-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-burning-pales/

An Israeli settler was on Tuesday sentenced to life in prison for leading the abduction and murder of Palestinian teenager Mohammed Abu Khdeir, who was forced to swallow petrol and burned alive in a forest.

In a long-awaited ruling, Yosef Chaim Ben-David, 31 was convicted on charges including murder and kidnapping for the purpose of murder. He was also ordered to pay the Abu Khdeir family NIS 150,000 (£27,300) in damages, and an additional sum of NIS 20,000 (£3,600) to the Palestinian family whose seven-year-old child he also attempted to abduct.

Khdeir, 16, was kidnapped by Mr Ben-David and two teenage accomplices on July 2, 2014 near his home in occupied East Jerusalem. In a sequence of acts termed by the prosecution as “inconceivable and repulsive”, the gang brutally beat the teenager in a nearby forest, forced him to swallow petrol and then proceeded to burn him alive.

The murder took place just days after it became apparent that three Jewish teenagers had been abducted and killed, in a series of events which then escalated into the 51-day Gaza war during the summer of 2014.

israeli government is putting ordinary palestinian citizens at risk.

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    mickeyrat said:

i don't know why anyone would even try to make that point. the anti-palestinian faction on here see that as the right thing to do. israelis have always dehumanized palestinians.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

mickeyrat said:

i don't know why anyone would even try to make that point. the anti-palestinian faction on here see that as the right thing to do. israelis have always dehumanized palestinians.
    The reason not to make the point is that it is irrelevant to the discussion. A government's obligations is to its own citizens and not someone else's.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

The reason not to make the point is that it is irrelevant to the discussion. A government's obligations is to its own citizens and not someone else's.
    so it is the israeli government's obligation to bulldoze palestinian homes, steal their land, expand settlements that are against international law, have the idf shoot palestinian children at checkpoints and walls, and create more potential terrorists in the process to justify those actions.

got it.

seems to me that that is what is making israel less safe and secure, but what do i know.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

BS44325 said:

mickeyrat said:

so it is the israeli government's obligation to bulldoze palestinian homes, steal their land, expand settlements that are against international law, have the idf shoot palestinian children at checkpoints and walls, and create more potential terrorists in the process to justify those actions.

got it.

seems to me that that is what is making israel less safe and secure, but what do i know.
    Nope. It's obligation is to defend it's citizens.
    when your career molitary defense monister resigns citing growing extremeism in the military and civilian population.

yeah, nothing to see here https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israels-defense-minister-abruptly-resigns-in-protest-of-growing-extremism/2016/05/20/c5a3d99b-bc00-4143-a4e7-15c17c9ae05d_story.html

mickeyrat said:

when your career molitary defense monister resigns citing growing extremeism in the military and civilian population.

yeah, nothing to see here https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israels-defense-minister-abruptly-resigns-in-protest-of-growing-extremism/2016/05/20/c5a3d99b-bc00-4143-a4e7-15c17c9ae05d_story.html

Democracy at work...Plenty to see here.
    yep. this needs seen to forthwith.....

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YE1I6

I guess the question is , are the people who defended it even helped expand it , qualified to pass judgement? I'd say unequivocally yes
    http://bigstory.ap.org/fff1cb8e541e4af2927eac86551051fd

mickeyrat said:

I guess the question is , are the people who defended it even helped expand it , qualified to pass judgement? I'd say unequivocally yes
    http://bigstory.ap.org/fff1cb8e541e4af2927eac86551051fd

They are certainly qualified but it probably won't go anywhere. Netanyahu's normalization of relations with Turkey was a master stroke and some suggest he in fact brokered the Turkish apology to Russia for the downing of their plane. In addition Abbad just stood in front of a European Union meeting and accused Israeli rabbis of poisoning Palestinian drinking water...one of the oldest and more outrageous anti-semetic charges. All this occuring while a sanction-free militarizing Iran becomes more bellicose towards Israel with each passing day. Israelis know that there is no current partner for peace and that there neighbourhood is becoming increasingly dangerous. They will not sack Netanyahu under these conditions.
    This is where the incitement leads...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/two-seriously-hurt-in-west-bank-shooting-attack/

A 13 year old girl stabbed to death in her bedroom.