• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

Hillary just went all-in for Israel at AIPAC

https://youtu.be/n3CPsFpHGqk

Just??? Just like as in 20 years ago or just as in just recently?
    JC29856 said:

That's not a bleed-out, that's straight up execution....IDF apparently got tired of waiting for him to bleed out, so he shot him in the head point blank. Note how shocked everyone appears after he does it....

I missed that...around the 2min mark as the vehicle drives in view? Nice!

That goes along way towards the peace process. Occupy harass and when someone resists shoot him have him lay there dying for 5 minutes then blow his brains out because he won't die fast enough.
    I think you need to examine the root causes of that shooting.
    That would require unbiased opinions.You won't get that on this Israel hate thread.Facts get twisted here.
    how is being critical of israeli government policies and outing their injustices equating to an "israeli hate thread"?

calling something a hate thread is what happens when they can no longer defend the indefensible.
    Really Dude.
    Make this thread about any other middle eastern country/govt or people and it woulda been shut down ages ago.There has been more over hyped one sided biased hate on this thread than maybe any other.Thats why only the same few(all pro Palestinian Israel haters)posters are the only ones posting here.Its like a I hate Israel circle jerk.
    I don't agree with all the actions of the Israeli govt but I sure as hell don't think the acts of the Palestinians over the years are above reproach either.
    Its 98% one sided here.

I am not sure if it is worse here or on twitter where the Israel haters are bow protesting Wonder Woman...

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    edited March 2016
    BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

That's not a bleed-out, that's straight up execution....IDF apparently got tired of waiting for him to bleed out, so he shot him in the head point blank. Note how shocked everyone appears after he does it....

That goes along way towards the peace process. Occupy harass and when someone resists shoot him have him lay there dying for 5 minutes then blow his brains out because he won't die fast enough.
    That would require unbiased opinions.You won't get that on this Israel hate thread.Facts get twisted here.
    how is being critical of israeli government policies and outing their injustices equating to an "israeli hate thread"?

calling something a hate thread is what happens when they can no longer defend the indefensible.
    Really Dude.
    Make this thread about any other middle eastern country/govt or people and it woulda been shut down ages ago.There has been more over hyped one sided biased hate on this thread than maybe any other.Thats why only the same few(all pro Palestinian Israel haters)posters are the only ones posting here.Its like a I hate Israel circle jerk.
    I don't agree with all the actions of the Israeli govt but I sure as hell don't think the acts of the Palestinians over the years are above reproach either.
    Its 98% one sided here.

I am not sure if it is worse here or on twitter where the Israel haters are bow protesting Wonder Woman...

^^^

THESE people are haters. not your normal amt poster.

i would never not see a movie because of the beliefs of a certain actor/actress. i refuse to see this movie because it sucks.
    Post edited by gimmesometruth27 on
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Really Dude.
    Its 98% one sided here.

so start a i love isreal circle jerk thread then.

you are irritated because there are people posting in this thread from countries all over the world that recognize what is going on and they call out the israeli government for their actions.

you should be very mindful of how flippantly you are throwing around the term "hate". none of us hate jewish people. none of us are antisemitic, none of us are advocating any sort of violence. none of us are advocating war against israel. we oppose the actions of the israeli government and its frequent violations of international law. BIG DIFFERENCE.

all we want is for the settlements to stop, the land theft to stop, the human rights abuses to stop, and that the israeli government to adhere to the un resolutions and to capitulate to the pressure of the international community to stop doing what israel is doing.

what acts of the palestinians do you disagree with?

it has been said a thousand times on here, but the actions of the palestinians are in direct response to the illegal israeli occupation.

how about israel come to your state, build walls around it, claim that the land of your state is theirs by divine right, choke off your water supply, choke off your building supplies, prevent trade and items coming into your state, start building jewish only roads, jewish only parts of the state, bulldozing homes owned by people of your state, and expanding ultra right wing settlements with ultra right wing settlers.

let all of this happen and after a few years of that, come back here and tell us how you feel about it and how you would oppose it.

deal?
    You know I never said anyone was anti Semitic or Was bashing Jews.Ive always worded my responses to make that clear.I know your positions Rod,and although I don't agree with all of them I know enough to know you don't come from a place of hate.That has never been my angle per say.I would debate this with Nart who I get along with also and I'd feel the same way.He wasn't a racist.Ben,who is a Jew feels strongly as well.
    There are a few who are and do have an issue with Jews.They are fairly transparent even in their measured responses.

I don't look at the "occupation" the same way you do that is all.I am not for human rights violations by anyone.I also don't agree with further expansion into occupied terrortory, and many of the restrictions(like fishing limits) I find counter productive.The current regime is heavy handed.That said.I do not feel the Palestinians have more right to land then the Jews.There is one Jewish country,one!
    There are dozens and dozens of Islamic lands.How come no other Muslim countries wants the Palestinians? Just asking.This world is full of land won by war or dominated during an occupation.We live in one.Right or wrong is irrelevant.A chance for peace was passed up many years ago,because one side wants all or nothing.Until that changes, I guess they get nothing.Maybe it's time to put the blame on both sides equally and find a satisfactory solution so blood shed on the other either side is haulted.
    The Jews will never leave the land,it won't happen ever! So if a path to piece requires the Palestinians to accept it to move forward I suggest they get a going in that direction.

I usually stay away from this thread.its to emotional for all involved.We never get anywhere with it.
    BS,they are missing out.Israeli Jewish chicks are smoking hot.Maybe a little more skin and an occasional piece of ass would do some of those nice rascist pieces of shit some good.
    rr165892 said:

BS,they are missing out.Israeli Jewish chicks are smoking hot.Maybe a little more skin and an occasional piece of ass would do some of those nice rascist pieces of shit some good.

I see a lot of hate.

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Really Dude.
    Its 98% one sided here.

^^^

i would never not see a movie because of the beliefs of a certain actor/actress. i refuse to see this movie because it sucks.
    Maybe not your normal AMT poster but there are those in BDS who absolutely think the boycott should include actresses/musicians/professors etc based on their nationality/religion alone. We saw this earlier in the year when Matisyahu was initially removed from the lineup of a music festival in Spain and he isn't even Israeli (he's from Pennylvania). Good on you for recognizing them as haters.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Really Dude.
    Its 98% one sided here.

^^^

Maybe not your normal AMT poster but there are those in BDS who absolutely think the boycott should include actresses/musicians/professors etc based on their nationality/religion alone. We saw this earlier in the year when Matisyahu was initially removed from the lineup of a music festival in Spain and he isn't even Israeli (he's from Pennylvania). Good on you for recognizing them as haters.
    if people were going to boycott the entire festival because of one person on the bill it is up to them. the performer should not have been removed unless there was a fear for their safety. if there was a fear for their safety it is the protesters in the wrong and the promoters made the right decision to remove them.

i support bds but i am not as extreme as the people you are speaking of. bds is the only recourse people have left. the point should be to hit israel non-violently, in the pocketbook and make them come to the negotiating table.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Really Dude.
    Its 98% one sided here.

you are irritated because there are people posting in this thread from countries all over the world that recognize what is going on and they call out the israeli government for their actions.

you should be very mindful of how flippantly you are throwing around the term "hate". none of us hate jewish people. none of us are antisemitic, none of us are advocating any sort of violence. none of us are advocating war against israel. we oppose the actions of the israeli government and its frequent violations of international law. BIG DIFFERENCE.

all we want is for the settlements to stop, the land theft to stop, the human rights abuses to stop, and that the israeli government to adhere to the un resolutions and to capitulate to the pressure of the international community to stop doing what israel is doing.

it has been said a thousand times on here, but the actions of the palestinians are in direct response to the illegal israeli occupation.

how about israel come to your state, build walls around it, claim that the land of your state is theirs by divine right, choke off your water supply, choke off your building supplies, prevent trade and items coming into your state, start building jewish only roads, jewish only parts of the state, bulldozing homes owned by people of your state, and expanding ultra right wing settlements with ultra right wing settlers.

let all of this happen and after a few years of that, come back here and tell us how you feel about it and how you would oppose it.

deal?
    You know I never said anyone was anti Semitic or Was bashing Jews.Ive always worded my responses to make that clear.I know your positions Rod,and although I don't agree with all of them I know enough to know you don't come from a place of hate.That has never been my angle per say.I would debate this with Nart who I get along with also and I'd feel the same way.He wasn't a racist.Ben,who is a Jew feels strongly as well.
    There are a few who are and do have an issue with Jews.They are fairly transparent even in their measured responses.

I don't look at the "occupation" the same way you do that is all.I am not for human rights violations by anyone.I also don't agree with further expansion into occupied terrortory, and many of the restrictions(like fishing limits) I find counter productive.The current regime is heavy handed.That said.I do not feel the Palestinians have more right to land then the Jews.There is one Jewish country,one!
    There are dozens and dozens of Islamic lands.How come no other Muslim countries wants the Palestinians? Just asking.This world is full of land won by war or dominated during an occupation.We live in one.Right or wrong is irrelevant.A chance for peace was passed up many years ago,because one side wants all or nothing.Until that changes, I guess they get nothing.Maybe it's time to put the blame on both sides equally and find a satisfactory solution so blood shed on the other either side is haulted.
    The Jews will never leave the land,it won't happen ever! So if a path to piece requires the Palestinians to accept it to move forward I suggest they get a going in that direction.

I usually stay away from this thread.its to emotional for all involved.We never get anywhere with it.
    the palestinians are not going to move in that direction. the younger generation is making that clear. they are rebelling against the palestinian authority right now. they want to overthrow the authority because they have not had elections in 10 years and there is no progress being made. the youth view the palestinian authority as old people content to hold on to power and do nothing with that power that will be of any help to the palestinians of their plight. these kids are growing up in occupied territory and they are seeing their freedoms taken away, their homes taken away, some which have been in palestinian family possession for more than 2 centuries. they feel helpless, and their only response to helplessness is to be a victim, or rise up. they are choosing to rise up. there is a fantastic piece on this on Vice that aired 2 nights ago.

how do you look at the occupation? you have two choices. legal occupation, or illegal occupation. the international community has stated on numerous occasions that it is illegal. any person looking at that fact objectively should know that illegal is against the law, and those breaking the law should be held to account. there is no gray area. it is about as black and white as it gets. illegal occupation is illegal. period. i suppose we could debate the term "occupation", but the dictionary makes it clear that this situation is exactly what an occupation is.

i don't think you quite understand why "one of the other muslim countries" won't simply absorb the palestinians. this is palestinian land. why should they move? why should they be the ones to give up their identity? people advocating that would have been the same ones advocating for western expansion and displacement of the native american peoples and they would have supported the trail of tears.

i for one will never ever put the blame on both sides equally. the crimes are not in equal proportion. the displacement is not of equal proportion. the israeli military response in gaza is never proportional. how dare anybody say the palestinians are equally as guilty?

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Really Dude.
    Its 98% one sided here.

^^^

if people were going to boycott the entire festival because of one person on the bill it is up to them. the performer should not have been removed unless there was a fear for their safety. if there was a fear for their safety it is the protesters in the wrong and the promoters made the right decision to remove them.

i support bds but i am not as extreme as the people you are speaking of. bds is the only recourse people have left. the point should be to hit israel non-violently, in the pocketbook and make them come to the negotiating table.
    Fair enough but don't be surprised when that leads to boycotts of Wonder Woman.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Really Dude.
    Its 98% one sided here.

deal?
    OWNED!

rr165892 said:

JC29856 said:

Really Dude.
    Its 98% one sided here.

deal?

the palestinians are not going to move in that direction. the younger generation is making that clear. they are rebelling against the palestinian authority right now. they want to overthrow the authority because they have not had elections in 10 years and there is no progress being made. the youth view the palestinian authority as old people content to hold on to power and do nothing with that power that will be of any help to the palestinians of their plight. these kids are growing up in occupied territory and they are seeing their freedoms taken away, their homes taken away, some which have been in palestinian family possession for more than 2 centuries. they feel helpless, and their only response to helplessness is to be a victim, or rise up. they are choosing to rise up. there is a fantastic piece on this on Vice that aired 2 nights ago.

how do you look at the occupation? you have two choices. legal occupation, or illegal occupation. the international community has stated on numerous occasions that it is illegal. any person looking at that fact objectively should know that illegal is against the law, and those breaking the law should be held to account. there is no gray area. it is about as black and white as it gets. illegal occupation is illegal. period. i suppose we could debate the term "occupation", but the dictionary makes it clear that this situation is exactly what an occupation is.

i don't think you quite understand why "one of the other muslim countries" won't simply absorb the palestinians. this is palestinian land. why should they move? why should they be the ones to give up their identity? people advocating that would have been the same ones advocating for western expansion and displacement of the native american peoples and they would have supported the trail of tears.

i for one will never ever put the blame on both sides equally. the crimes are not in equal proportion. the displacement is not of equal proportion. the israeli military response in gaza is never proportional. how dare anybody say the palestinians are equally as guilty?

I did see that episode(The one also with Cuba,right?)
    It really jumped out to me that the biggest problem the Palestinians have is with their own leadership or lack there of.Vice pointed out the leadership vacuum quite well.It really pinpoints how the hell you are supposed to move forward with the structure that's in place.
    They did a good job of showcasing the settler creep if you will also.
    That's the part I think Israel needs to back off of.Its just weird and Invasive.This isn't going to get better.They all think they have a divine right to the land.When bioth peoples heritages came up thru and lived in the same region.Until a shared vision is excepted the violence will continue.

Wow that quoted weird.
    From Yair Rosenberg:
    Israelis rally around soldier filmed executing injured Palestinian
    An online petition calling on Israel to give the soldier a medal has received almost 50,000 signatures.
    From Yair Rosenberg:
    Sephardi chief rabbi says non-Jews forbidden from living in the Land of Israel
    Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef argues that Jewish law prohibits non-Jews from living in Israel unless they have accepted Noachide laws, adding that some non-Jews live in Israel to serve the Jewish population.
    From Yair Rosenberg:
    Settler leader Dani Dayan appointed Israel's Consul General in New York
    Dayan was initially appointed as Israel's ambassador to Brazil, but Brazilian President Rousseff expressed unease at the appointment due to Dayan's settlement ties; PM backtracks in an effort to prevent a diplomatic crisis with an important ally.
    Those who don't want me in Brasilia, will get me in the capital of the world and to me that is a victory," Dayan said on Monday at the Ynet and Yedioth Ahronoth's anti-BDS conference. "I believe I can revolutionize Israeli public relations in the US, whose beating heart is in New York."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,421
    JC29856 said:

From Yair Rosenberg:
    Settler leader Dani Dayan appointed Israel's Consul General in New York
    Dayan was initially appointed as Israel's ambassador to Brazil, but Brazilian President Rousseff expressed unease at the appointment due to Dayan's settlement ties; PM backtracks in an effort to prevent a diplomatic crisis with an important ally.
    Those who don't want me in Brasilia, will get me in the capital of the world and to me that is a victory," Dayan said on Monday at the Ynet and Yedioth Ahronoth's anti-BDS conference. "I believe I can revolutionize Israeli public relations in the US, whose beating heart is in New York."

Great to see a nation with principles and standing for those principles.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    This is astounding. A senior French politician has revealed that the tax laws of France entitle a citizen to make a charitable, tax-deductible donation to the Israeli army. As the French politician Nathalie Goulet observes: “This represents a tax benefit by the French taxpayer for the benefit of a foreign army.”
    Or put more bluntly still, French citizens are being encouraged through the tax system to subsidise an illegal, belligerent occupation of the Palestinians by the Israeli army. It underscores the sheer hypocrisy of the French government as it claims to be trying to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through “peace-making” at the United Nations.
    - See more at: http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2016-03-28/frances-tax-subsidy-on-gifts-to-israeli-army/#.dpuf
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/netanyahu-defends-israeli-army-soldier-shot-wounded-palestinian-110410929.html

This is a public service announcement
    With guitar
    Know your rights
    All three of them

Number one
    You have the right not to be killed
    Murder is a crime
    Unless it was done
    By a policeman
    Or an Israeli
    Oh, know your rights

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited March 2016
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

Really Dude.
    Its 98% one sided here.

^^^

Fair enough but don't be surprised when that leads to boycotts of Wonder Woman.
    Oh seriously, boo hoo.
    Big fucking deal if someone doesn’t want to go see a movie because she’s in it….this is how you define ‘hate’? She has tweeted some politically charged shit about the most politically charged situation in the world, what do you expect? This is the same false equivocation as saying BDS is anti-semetic. Connecting dots that don’t draw a picture, but hoping the reader will draw their own. We’ve been thru this before – anyone can call themselves a BDS supporter and tell people what to boycott (at least if their country has not legislated against free speech and protest). This does not paint the entire movement for anyone but the Israelis so desperate to discredit it, and their apologists.

So on the last two pages, we have street executions, defended in the Knesset and supported by half of Israelis according to polls, in comparison to a flag being torn up.
    We have another large West Bank land expropriation two weeks ago, meant for settlement expansion and a fucking Israeli TOURIST centre, compared to people not seeing a movie because they don’t like an actress's politics.
    We have people complaining about the posters on the train as biased and one sided, crying ‘hate!’, whining about the mods not being on their side, deflecting by mentioning other countries….we have general overall support for Palestinians and criticism for the Israeli government…and nothing is changing the minds of the posters here. I’d say the train is a perfect microcosm of the occupation.
    Who are the haters again? Such victims.
    Post edited by Drowned Out on
    I saw Batman vs Superman this weekend, btw. It didn't suck, but it wasn't great. I wouldn't boycott a movie because of GG, but I am more than happy to tell people I don't like her politics. Am I a hater? does this prove something to someone?
    JC29856 said:

This is astounding. A senior French politician has revealed that the tax laws of France entitle a citizen to make a charitable, tax-deductible donation to the Israeli army. As the French politician Nathalie Goulet observes: “This represents a tax benefit by the French taxpayer for the benefit of a foreign army.”
    Or put more bluntly still, French citizens are being encouraged through the tax system to subsidise an illegal, belligerent occupation of the Palestinians by the Israeli army. It underscores the sheer hypocrisy of the French government as it claims to be trying to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through “peace-making” at the United Nations.
    - See more at: http://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2016-03-28/frances-tax-subsidy-on-gifts-to-israeli-army/#.dpuf

Crazy...and apparently British taxpayers are funding Palestinian terrorists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510827/Revealed-UK-aid-funds-TERRORISTS-budget-cuts-12bn-taxes-splurged-foreign-hand-outs-militants-killers-Palestinian-palaces-jobs-don-t-exist.html

The taxpayer just can't win I guess.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    the Rothschilds got there start and title from Queen Eliz.
    Thanks Britain!
    You STILL going to tell me the Israeli institutions want to find peace? Really? EXECUTED IN COLD BLOOD then they come back with this BULLSHIT? Dude may have died anyway, but so what. Prone on the ground and shot in the head. MURDER. Fuck them and their "democracy"

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/israeli-court-killing-palestinian-inconclusive-160329181254940.html
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat said:

You STILL going to tell me the Israeli institutions want to find peace? Really? EXECUTED IN COLD BLOOD then they come back with this BULLSHIT? Dude may have died anyway, but so what. Prone on the ground and shot in the head. MURDER. Fuck them and their "democracy"

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/israeli-court-killing-palestinian-inconclusive-160329181254940.html

Holy (in the sincerest way possible) fuck are you angry.
    Round and round this circle goes.
    Where it stops only religion knows.
    Another day paradise over there.

mickeyrat said:

YOUR tax dollars dont support this to the extent that OURS does while we stand in the way of accountability. That makes me complicit. Your goddamned right I am angry.

• mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

YOUR tax dollars dont support this to the extent that OURS does while we stand in the way of accountability. That makes me complicit. Your goddamned right I am angry.
    I have posted this video before and it speaks volumes about the rant.
    I can't fully appreciate your anger but we are in it the same. Start at 3:30 - sentiments allround
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ukBCCyczA
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    rssesq said:

the Rothschilds got there start and title from Queen Eliz.
    Thanks Britain!

Thanks Britain for what exactly?
    edited March 2016

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

I can't fully appreciate your anger but we are in it the same. Start at 3:30 - sentiments allround
    Notice that he doesn't mention religion? Just crossing borders and stealing land...?
    Religion, as always, is an excuse...'a reason to kill'...not a cause.
    Post edited by Drowned Out on

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

When Ed says we don't give them our money our taxes to drop bombs on children could he be referring to the $10,000,000 per day each and every day?