How are shows from behind the stage?

124»

Comments

• beffers666beffers666 Mississauga Posts: 20
    FoxyRedLa said:

I don't know what nothing below 19 means. But 20 would be up the stairs.

Oh there were no tickets available below row 19 in either of the two lower bowl sections behind the stage for both nights. It was just an observation i made.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Gotcha. Which section are you in? Which arena? Haha guess I should have asked that first.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited January 2016

FoxyRedLa said:

Oh there were no tickets available below row 19 in either of the two lower bowl sections behind the stage for both nights. It was just an observation i made.
    It makes sense because if it was a hockey/basketball game row 1 starts just off the floor. About 20 rows are removed to fit the stage so the "first row" would really be row 19/20.

Check out the opening few minutes of Yellow Ledbetter from Toronto 2011. (Chosen because the house lights are on!) you can see what it will look like at the ACC.

http://youtu.be/DAufcq_-woE
    FoxyRedLa said:

Gotcha. Which section are you in? Which arena? Haha guess I should have asked that first.

Section 113 of the air canada centre (sorry, should have specified instead of saying acc? Too much wine tonight I guess)
    BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

It makes sense because if it was a hockey/basketball game row 1 starts just off the floor. About 20 rows are removed to fit the stage so the "first row" would really be row 19/20.

Check out the opening few minutes of Yellow Ledbetter from Toronto 2011. (Chosen because the house lights are on!) you can see what it will look like at the ACC.

Nice, thanks!

BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Nice, thanks!
    No worries. I actually sat 100 level behind basket when the Raps beat the Nets last week and I was in the last row which I believe was row 30. That means there will only be about 10-12 rows right behind the stage.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Nice, thanks!
    No worries. I actually sat 100 level behind basket when the Raps beat the Nets last week and I was in the last row which I believe was row 30. That means there will only be about 10-12 rows right behind the stage.
    I've never been to the ACC, I'm a new immigrant to Canada from the states. We live in Mississauga but there's still a ton of stuff in Toronto I have yet to do. Not really into basketball, more of a baseball fan myself. If they played Rogers centre of know where my seats are for sure lol.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Nice, thanks!
    I've never been to the ACC, I'm a new immigrant to Canada from the states. We live in Mississauga but there's still a ton of stuff in Toronto I have yet to do. Not really into basketball, more of a baseball fan myself. If they played Rogers centre of know where my seats are for sure lol.
    Time to build a wall!
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Nice, thanks!
    Time to build a wall!
    Hey I married a Canadian, I came over fair and square!
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

FoxyRedLa said:

Section 113 of the air canada centre (sorry, should have specified instead of saying acc? Too much wine tonight I guess)
    Nice! It's prolly me. I've been chasing kids all day and can't see straight. Safe travels!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Nice, thanks!
    Time to build a wall!
    Fine. You can stay. But the Raps are about to lock down 11 in a row so you should start paying attention!
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Nice, thanks!
    Time to build a wall!
    Fine. You can stay. But the Raps are about to lock down 11 in a row so you should start paying attention!
    In Kentucky where I used to live basketball is this horrible rivalry that tears families and friends apart and i found it annoying so I developed an aversion toward it.

Also thank you for allowing me to stay, my husband would be super pissed if he had to move to the states lol.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Nice, thanks!
    Time to build a wall!
    In Kentucky where I used to live basketball is this horrible rivalry that tears families and friends apart and i found it annoying so I developed an aversion toward it.

Also thank you for allowing me to stay, my husband would be super pissed if he had to move to the states lol.
    No worries. Maybe you can put in a good word for me when I go to the Lexington show.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Nice, thanks!
    Time to build a wall!

No worries. Maybe you can put in a good word for me when I go to the Lexington show.
    Rupp is an ok arena. I saw the foo fighters and rhcp there once. Enjoy the trip. Kentucky is beautiful, but I won't go as far to say I miss it.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
    5 weeks till MSG!!!

And I have the worst seat in the house!!!
    Cant wait!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507

5 weeks till MSG!!!

Cant wait!!!

you and me both...in the 400s both nights. BRING IT!
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346

5 weeks till MSG!!!

Cant wait!!!

you and me both...in the 400s both nights. BRING IT!
    Actually the 400 section is below the 300 section. Still up there but not too terrible. I'm in 413 for night 1.
    NYPJ
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    edited March 2016
    I have front row of 220 for MSG I. Back corner/side of the stage.

Apparently this is from 220? If so, not bad

Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • i have section 213, row 17 for MSG 1 which is side stage. I would gladly trade for behind stage in the 100 or 200 level. If interested PM me. Thanks.
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Behind the stage is awsome! I was first row right behind MC in Denver 2014. What a fucking rock Matt Cameron is... He doesn't miss a single beat. They turned around and played Last Kiss right to us from 20 feet away. I'll never forget it and i'll never hear the song the same way again. One of my most vivid memories at a PJ show and it was one of my least favorite PJ covers before that. Go figure! You see all the things going on around the stage that make the show possible and you see the whole venue going wild! Try it, you won't regret it!!! :rock_on:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

I was at the ACC for the leaf game last night and did some "behind the stage" scouting. It appears that the first 17 rows are all removable for the stage set-up. So far the ACC has only put row 19 and higher up for sale. The question then becomes what happens for row 18. Is it blocked out or does it go onsale on the day of if the venue finds out the seats are accessible? I currently have row 19 and was hoping to be first row right over Matt but now I'm not sure.