Ted Cruz really is an idiot

WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
I can only hope America can now see what a joke this guy is. I live in the state of his #1 flunky, Mike Lee.
If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
VIC 07
EV LA1 08
Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
Columbus 10
EV LA 11
Vancouver 11
Missoula 12
Portland 13, Spokane 13
St. Paul 14, Denver 14
Philly I & II, 16
Denver 22

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    But the Duggars are backing him. He can't be all that bad!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    didn't I also hear that mike huckabee aka mr christian also cracked some tasteless joke?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    i hope he gets the nomination. then we can see the biggest landslide defeat in the history of the country.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    With any luck Sarah Palin will come out and support him.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    The Race to the Bottom:

And they're off!

FOX:
    Bush 12, Walker 12, Rubio 7, Carson 11, Paul 9, Huckabee 6, Cruz 8, Christie 5, Trump 4, Perry 4, Kasich 2, Santorum 2, Fiorina 2, Graham 2

ABC:
    Bush 10, Walker 11, Rubio 10, Carson 8, Paul 11, Huckabee 9, Cruz 8, Christie 6, Trump 4, Perry 2, Kasich 3, Santorum 4, Fiorina 2, Graham 1

CNN:
    Bush 13, Walker 10, Rubio 14, Carson 7, Paul 8, Huckabee 10, Cruz 8, Christie 4, Trump 3, Perry 5, Kasich 1, Santorum 2, Fiorina 1, Graham 1

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I hope he is our next POTUS.

Was Steve Martin born with white hair?
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    imalive said:

I can only hope America can now see what a joke this guy is. I live in the state of his #1 flunky, Mike Lee.

I live in the state where he's senator! :tired_face: It just gets more and more embarrassing to live here. :grimacing:

Keep wondering why there aren't a bunch of birthers freaking out that he's from Canada.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

imalive said:

I live in the state where he's senator! :tired_face: It just gets more and more embarrassing to live here. :grimacing:

Keep wondering why there aren't a bunch of birthers freaking out that he's from Canada.
    Oh yeah, I forgot he is Canadian. Fuck Ted Cruz.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Jason P said:

imalive said:

No, no, no, no. Fuck that. He's yours now.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/ted-cruz-the-u-s-senator-who-renounced-his-canadian-citizenship-to-announce-plans-to-run-for-president
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

imalive said:

As if Bieber was bad enough.

Can't complain about Rush, Michael J. Fox and Rachel McAdams, though.
    dignin said:

Jason P said:

imalive said:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/ted-cruz-the-u-s-senator-who-renounced-his-canadian-citizenship-to-announce-plans-to-run-for-president
    Just the type of move a Canadian spymaster would pull off.

I should have known better. His beady little eyes should have tipped me off. I'm on to you, Canada! You send him down to infiltrate our system, and before you know it we are hydrating our kids with Kokanee instead of water.

You sneaky fucking Canucks ...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Proof
    PJ_Soul said:

Laugh it up, PJ Soul ....

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    Jason P said:

dignin said:

Jason P said:

imalive said:

I should have known better. His beady little eyes should have tipped me off. I'm on to you, Canada! You send him down to infiltrate our system, and before you know it we are hydrating our kids with Kokanee instead of water.

that is not a presidential face.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    edited June 2015
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited June 2015
    Anyone else think he kind of resembles Phil hellmuth?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    BB, I kinda see it...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    It's the hair.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    JimmyV said:

It's the hair.

And nose, weak chin, beady eyes. Hmm think they are related?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Is Ted Cruz as big a baby as Phil Helmuth?
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Jason P said:

dignin said:

Jason P said:

imalive said:

oh crap, you guys are on to us. damm!

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    #suchadouche
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    #suchacanadiandouche
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Is this his illegitimate son????

I think that is Cruz's biggest detriment .... his face screams "punch me" ... just like that douchebag Duke player Grayson Allen. Sight unseen, I want to punch him just because his name is Grayson. Add the smug punch me face and the fact he plays for Duke, this is what I want to do to little fucking Grayson ...

• InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

If Cruz mated with Jason Bateman.

Fitting since he played bball in Teen Wolf Too. That was filmed where I grew up at the Claremont Colleges.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Jason P said:

Maybe if he was straight
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    Jason P said:

I think that is Cruz's biggest detriment .... his face screams "punch me" ... just like that douchebag Duke player Grayson Allen. Sight unseen, I want to punch him just because his name is Grayson. Add the smug punch me face and the fact he plays for Duke, this is what I want to do to little fucking Grayson ...

i just totally geeked out at that gif. so awesome!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ted-cruz-bacon-machine-gun

Republicans and their guns...it's always hilarious to me how they all act like Rambo around election time
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville