Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Ted Cruz really is an idiot

13»

Comments

• Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 1,996
    Couldn’t stay awake tonight either. Way past his bedtime. He should retire. He’s old. Ted “low energy” Crud.
    Just seen that on Irish news. All for show if you asked me. Speech was sooo boring, couldn't keep my eyes open bullshit. Twat.
    Kearnsy
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 4,480
    Jon Stewart's reply to Senator Cancun on how he remembers when the Daily Show was funny...

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom'sPosts: 11,582

Let we forget....
    Remember the Thomas Nine!! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley #1, Wrigley #2, Boston #1, Boston #2
    2020: Oakland1, Oakland2
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 7,907
    Ugh, even just seeing that still shot makes me wanna vomit. So gross! Ted is the fucking worst...except for the other shitty republicans who are even worse than him. Hard to believe that is even possible.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 25,911
    yeah, thanks for that Gern. I had relegated that to the netherworld of my memory. now it's back. 

you owe me a signed poster for that. 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom'sPosts: 11,582
    yeah, thanks for that Gern. I had relegated that to the netherworld of my memory. now it's back. 

what do you want me to sign? :)
    Remember the Thomas Nine!! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley #1, Wrigley #2, Boston #1, Boston #2
    2020: Oakland1, Oakland2

Boom's name on a postcard from Nebraska. 

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,257

Manbearpig of course.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 7,907
    I'll repeat this until Ted is dead and gone, Ted Cruz is a pile of dog shit in a paper bag on fire inside a dumpster full of the fecal matter scraped off the capitol's floors and walls.

Texas fucking get it together and get rid of this clown shoed fuck wad.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    it's insane to me that many people want him to represent them, even after all of his bullshit and overt stupidity. 

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 20,855
    it's insane to me that many people want him to represent them, even after all of his bullshit and overt stupidity. 
    sniveling rat faced elitist.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14