Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772

I am going to miss this thread once everyone gets their stuff. I'm loving coming in here multiple times a day seeing all the excitement and happiness. 10c definitely hit a grand slam with this idea

Absolutely. This was a heck of an idea...either most of us are happy or most of us aren't posting.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    timmay44212timmay44212 Posts: 107
    Blue fixer with moonlander on fb.
    10/11/13 consol energy center pittsburgh
  • Options
    timmay44212timmay44212 Posts: 107

Original Ten and Spin the Black Circle! Very pleased.

Whoa! WHOA!!!! That's HUGE!!!
    Sup Kirk.
    10/11/13 consol energy center pittsburgh
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205

Anyone want to get REALLY over the top nerdy on this?
    I'm going to do a Periscope broadcast of me opening the package later today. I tentatively set the time for 4:44 Eastern. Anyone want to join in? (yes, I realize it's completely ludicrous and over the top - but what part of this whole process hasn't been??)

i'd watch.
  • Options

Sarava said:

badbrains said:

Sarava said:

Sarava said:

Amantria said:

Sarava said:

I got Into the Wild and Spin the Black Circle for the 7"

That's awesome!! For the most part all good stuff! Hope the luck holds a few days more!!
    Honestly I could buy both of these for $30 on ebay. I definitely lost out here. You win some and you lose some.
    That is probably the original pressing of ITW, the reissue is $30.....the original is $200+!!!
    Does the original have 'vinyl films' in the bottom right corner of the back? Mine has that. I see someone listed on on ebay for $500 and they zoomed in on that part.
    Your $30 mite of just turned into $500 hahaha
    LOL. Honestly I'll probably look to trade it. I'd be happy with the $30 re-issue. Maybe I could find someone to trade a No Code for it or something.
    Pretty sure Ten Club was including Into the wild first prints in this sale, it doesn't seem like they would be the reissue that's available on Amazon for $30, because they were never sold here. I finally bought one of those reissues a year ago so if I get the "original" press in my box (scheduled for today delivery), I will likely put it up for trade!

I believe you can also tell off the back/side. The original says "Vinyl Films" and the reissue says something different.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options

Blue fixer with moonlander on fb.

That's a win.
  • Options
    Rob ArmRob Arm Posts: 99

I got mine today in Connecticut. My album is Tres MTS but my seven inch is Sevens from Lightning Bolt, so I'm quite satisfied.

How much did your package weigh?
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 493
    Moonlander and orange fixer!

Anyone want to trade for my Moonlander lp?
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478

Hawk123 said:

Got mine. Worst combo I have seen so far. I got Lightning Bolt and Mother Love Bone 7". Oh well, at least I got in the game, which is more than some people.

Red or black lightning bolt?
    Don't know. Already have an open copy. Is there a way to tell by barcode? The weight was 1.97.
    That's my package's weight, too. Guess I know what I'm getting (should be here tomorrow).
    Hopefully if you get LB you get a red one as well.
    Thanks! I would be more than happy with a red LB.
    Lightning Bolt in beautiful red vinyl received! Anybody still need a copy of MLB? lol

Thanks to the 10C for this awesome opportunity! The fun was definitely in the anticipation and seeing what other people were getting. Viva la vinyl!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

Moonlander and orange fixer!

:)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225

Will you take a Benny for it?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    So NOBODY has a package of 1.98 pounds? I haven't seen any with that weight and that's what mine is. I apologize for bringing up weight of the shipments AGAIN... everyone's bored to death of that shitty nerdiness.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    waiting, watching the clock...

will this freaking box just arrive on my doorstep already? supposed to arrive today...
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478

So NOBODY has a package of 1.98 pounds? I haven't seen any with that weight and that's what mine is. I apologize for bringing up weight of the shipments AGAIN... everyone's bored to death of that shitty nerdiness.

bosshogg18 and I both had weights of 1.97. You can look at my post above to see what we got (Spoilers!).
  • Options
    BR2428BR2428 Posts: 120

bosshogg18 and I both had weights of 1.97. You can look at my post above to see what we got (Spoilers!).
    I have 1.97 as well. I should find out in a few hours what I got.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Duplicate Lost Dogs? Anyone?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    alive90alive90 Posts: 82
    Black Backspacer and Music for Film here! Weighing in at 2.28 lbs
  • Options
    sheldonmsheldonm Posts: 10
    Yield with a not for you single. I have a copy of yield already but it has a skip so I'm very pleased with this. 1.05 pounds.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    sheldonm said:

Yield with a not for you single. I have a copy of yield already but it has a skip so I'm very pleased with this. 1.05 pounds.

Nice! super jealous!
  • Options
    Slag666Slag666 Posts: 35
    Slag666 said:

I got a Lightning Bolt and a 2000 single. Would there be a sticker on LB saying it's red or do I have to open it?

And the winner is....not me. Black Lightning Bolt. Sigh.
    (enter clever signature here)
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    alive90 said:

I think that's what I've got coming my way...

Come on Lost Dogs!
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    wg said:

alive90 said:

I think that's what I've got coming my way...

Come on Lost Dogs!
    same, mine comes in at 2.275...

COME ON INTO THE WILD!
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I should have never made the comment about the weight early on. Damn. Haha!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    TH113769TH113769 Posts: 436
    I got a Purple Music on Film and a Moonlander - very satisfied as I had neither. FWIW, my package was 1.98 pounds.
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    My wife got the Love Boat Captain and the RNDM, weight was 2.06. Mine hasn't shown up yet, hoping for today.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    wall232 said:

My wife got the Love Boat Captain and the RNDM, weight was 2.06. Mine hasn't shown up yet, hoping for today.

Damn, 2 of them

:lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,165
    Sarava said:

Sarava said:

Amantria said:

Sarava said:

I got Into the Wild and Spin the Black Circle for the 7"

That's awesome!! For the most part all good stuff! Hope the luck holds a few days more!!
    Honestly I could buy both of these for $30 on ebay. I definitely lost out here. You win some and you lose some.
    That is probably the original pressing of ITW, the reissue is $30.....the original is $200+!!!
    Oh, hmm I'll have to look in to that then :) I haven't actually seen it. I'm at work and had my gf open it up and take a picture for me, because the suspense was killing me.
    It will be an original press with the extra 7" inside assuming it is sealed.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

this madness is all your fault. haha!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    mfc2006 said:

this madness is all your fault. haha!

Yep, I'll own it.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Duplicate Lost Dogs? Anyone?

I have a duplicate Lost Dogs (Thanks so much Ten Club - You rock)! I'm looking for a Rearviewmirror vinyl - Any potential trading partners out there?