Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    My wife and I received RNDM and Moonlander, both of which we have already. If anyone is interested in trading a LO10L or another PJ vinyl for one of them please let me know. Thanks all.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Cappo said:

The t-shirt my wife ordered the same day as the mystery vinyl was delivered today in Melbourne. So hopefully my (and all the other Aussies) mystery vinyl will come soon. It's been great seeing what others have received and I only hope that I get something I don't already have.

Whoa, you might have something really good if you already received yours. You haven't opened yet? Good luck!!!

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940

Cappo said:

The t-shirt my wife ordered the same day as the mystery vinyl was delivered today in Melbourne. So hopefully my (and all the other Aussies) mystery vinyl will come soon. It's been great seeing what others have received and I only hope that I get something I don't already have.

Whoa, you might have something really good if you already received yours. You haven't opened yet? Good luck!!!

Agreed. Methinks there's a Benny waiting for you at home :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    edited May 2015

Cappo said:

Edit: Double post
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

Cappo said:

He was talking about the T-shirt arriving. He's still waiting for his vinyl.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    derbydave said:

wg said:

After being in SW Columbus on Wednesday and traveling to Cincinnati and back to Columbus, my 2.32 pounds of mystery came today.

Colored Music for Film
    What appears to be black RNDM

I could have done better, but it's two ones I didn't have.

Ahhh... Eskimo HALF-Brothers. Glad to see you got something you didn't already have!

...and this is the guy (me) who never was into the side projects much. I totally mind-farted on the chance to see Brad open for Band of Horses later in 2010 (after I saw BoH open for Pearl Jam.)... My CDs from the PJ mystery box were one of the Canadian 2011 shows, Tres Mts, Brad (Best Friends?) and the Just Breathe single.

...they must keep tabs of what they send people...I didn't get a duplicate of anything from any past purchase. I'm not complaining. I guess I'll keep on fighting on for that copy of RVM vinyl. (WHY OH WHY DID I PASS IT IN THE 2006 NEWSLETTER? ARGH!!! "not really into vinyl...I'll pass.")
    I went to that show to see Brad. You didn't miss much that night, Shawn Smith was sick and couldn't sing much. I think Stone sang one, but Band of Horses blew my mind. Went and bought all their albums the next day.

Yeah, I know @derbydave and others were right up in front of Stone and I think even got to shake hands...lucky guys.

It was a GREAT show...
    Shawn was feeling under the weather,
    but it was still a fun one!!
    Band of Horses were just amazing!!
    I actually found out about the 2010 Pearl Jam show at Nationwide Arena a few days before the 10 Club announcement because of BOH!!
    I had added Band Of Horses to my TicketMaster favorites after seeing their show down at Headliners in Louisville in 2009.
    A few days before the PJ tour was announced,
    I got an e-mail from TicketMaster saying BOH were coming to Columbus and playing Nationwide on May 6th!!
    I knew there was NO WAY they could be playing Nationwide as a headliner...but had no idea they would be opening for PJ!!
    :rock_on:

In 2003, the Buzzcocks opened for Pearl Jam and Eddie said:
    "The Buzzcocks were opening for the Sex Pistols before I was fondling my first erection," and he talks of how he met them a long time ago when he was a crew guy carrying their gear. "You never know how things will turn out."

So...Columbus had BoH open for Pearl Jam (Stone) and then Stone's side band opened for BoH. "You never know how things will turn out."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    goldenboy8167goldenboy8167 Posts: 193
    wall232 said:

My wife and I received RNDM and Moonlander, both of which we have already. If anyone is interested in trading a LO10L or another PJ vinyl for one of them please let me know. Thanks all.

I just PM'ed you. I got a duplicate of LO10L for the mystery vinyl.

Boulder 11/26/93, Denver 3/7/94, Red Rocks 6/20/95, LA 7/14/98, Palo Alto 10/31/99, San Diego 10/25/00, San Bernadino 10/28/00, Denver 4/1/03, Denver 7/2/06, LA 7/09/06, Hollywood 7/12/06, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/6/09, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/23/13, LA 5/6.22, LA 5/7/22
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

Cappo said:

Upon second reading, you might be right. My bad. Good luck anyway, Cappo!

• Options
    CappoCappo Posts: 71

Cappo said:

Upon second reading, you might be right. My bad. Good luck anyway, Cappo!

No vinyl delivered yet, just the t-shirt. Looks great on her though.

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,809
    How many Bennys have shown up?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

2 that we know of. Everyone came out of the woodwork for the sale. Once they got confirmation, they disappeared again.
  • Options

2 that we know of. Everyone came out of the woodwork for the sale. Once they got confirmation, they disappeared again.
    Safe to say a few of these should/will show up in Europe.

• Options

Maybe. I'm guessing we won't see anymore in Canada considering one reached its destination almost a week ago already. You'd think 10c would've done the same thing with any other international Benny vinyls.
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,305

I'm thinking that any Bennys that have arrived already and not been posted on here will end up on the Bay soon...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    goldrush said:

I'm thinking that any Bennys that have arrived already and not been posted on here will end up on the Bay soon...
    I don't know.
    This board is 3% of everyone who tried for these vinyls? 5%?

But yeah, 1 or 2 will hit ebay or Lost Dogs forum. .

My dog died....I need to sell my Benny
    My shoelace untied.....I need to sell my Benny
  • Options
    raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    Red LB and Not for you single in El Paso texas
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836

goldrush said:

I don't know.
    This board is 3% of everyone who tried for these vinyls? 5%?

But yeah, 1 or 2 will hit ebay or Lost Dogs forum. .

My dog died....I need to sell my Benny
    My shoelace untied.....I need to sell my Benny
    LOL

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    keithlaw1974keithlaw1974 Blacko, UK Posts: 137

Here's hoping your right and that some packages arrive in Europe this week. Not so many US deliveries over the last few days, things seem to have slowed up.
    If I get a Benny I'm not trading it (and I have 2 Dogs and they're not Lost either
    London, England 06-25-2010, Belfast, Northern Ireland 06-23-2010, Berlin, Germany 07-04-2012, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012, Seattle, WA 12-06-2013, Amsterdam, Holland 06-16-2014, Berlin, Germany 06-26-2014, Leeds, UK 07-08-2014, Milton Keynes, UK 07-11-2014, New York MSG 1 & 2
    Eddie Vedder Solo - London, England 07-30-1012
  • Options

Here's hoping your right and that some packages arrive in Europe this week. Not so many US deliveries over the last few days, things seem to have slowed up.
    If I get a Benny I'm not trading it (and I have 2 Dogs and they're not Lost either
    Yeah, common sense tells me a couple Bennys will show up in Europe.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

derbydave said:

wg said:

After being in SW Columbus on Wednesday and traveling to Cincinnati and back to Columbus, my 2.32 pounds of mystery came today.

Colored Music for Film
    What appears to be black RNDM

I could have done better, but it's two ones I didn't have.

Ahhh... Eskimo HALF-Brothers. Glad to see you got something you didn't already have!

...and this is the guy (me) who never was into the side projects much. I totally mind-farted on the chance to see Brad open for Band of Horses later in 2010 (after I saw BoH open for Pearl Jam.)... My CDs from the PJ mystery box were one of the Canadian 2011 shows, Tres Mts, Brad (Best Friends?) and the Just Breathe single.

...they must keep tabs of what they send people...I didn't get a duplicate of anything from any past purchase. I'm not complaining. I guess I'll keep on fighting on for that copy of RVM vinyl. (WHY OH WHY DID I PASS IT IN THE 2006 NEWSLETTER? ARGH!!! "not really into vinyl...I'll pass.")
    I went to that show to see Brad. You didn't miss much that night, Shawn Smith was sick and couldn't sing much. I think Stone sang one, but Band of Horses blew my mind. Went and bought all their albums the next day.

Yeah, I know @derbydave and others were right up in front of Stone and I think even got to shake hands...lucky guys.

It was a GREAT show...
    Shawn was feeling under the weather,
    but it was still a fun one!!
    Band of Horses were just amazing!!
    I actually found out about the 2010 Pearl Jam show at Nationwide Arena a few days before the 10 Club announcement because of BOH!!
    I had added Band Of Horses to my TicketMaster favorites after seeing their show down at Headliners in Louisville in 2009.
    A few days before the PJ tour was announced,
    I got an e-mail from TicketMaster saying BOH were coming to Columbus and playing Nationwide on May 6th!!
    I knew there was NO WAY they could be playing Nationwide as a headliner...but had no idea they would be opening for PJ!!
    :rock_on:

In 2003, the Buzzcocks opened for Pearl Jam and Eddie said:
    "The Buzzcocks were opening for the Sex Pistols before I was fondling my first erection," and he talks of how he met them a long time ago when he was a crew guy carrying their gear. "You never know how things will turn out."

So...Columbus had BoH open for Pearl Jam (Stone) and then Stone's side band opened for BoH. "You never know how things will turn out."
    Jesus Ed :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    So has everyone in the US received theirs? It seems like the first wave (USA) has really died down and no one internationally has received theirs yet (except the Orangeville Benny).

I just like seeing everyones photos...and I'd like to see more please.
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 200
    Arrived in Connecticut today ...
    Backspacer LP
    Sevens 7 inch
    3.12.lbs
    Great thread, have enjoyed viewing for years now...thought it was time to finally break the silence and post. Thanks Santos and PJ Community! You both have been very good to me over the years...
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    Excellent score!
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    BC62528 said:

Backspacer LP
    Sevens 7 inch
    3.12.lbs
    Great thread, have enjoyed viewing for years now...thought it was time to finally break the silence and post. Thanks Santos and PJ Community! You both have been very good to me over the years...

Nice first post!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    BC62528 said:

Backspacer LP
    Sevens 7 inch
    3.12.lbs

Good for you, congrats and welcome!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    If anyone gets an extra Avocado that they would sell for what they paid for, please let me know! :)
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420

BC62528 said:

Backspacer LP
    Sevens 7 inch
    3.12.lbs

Nice first post!
    Yes indeed! Congrats, BC62528!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
    Just got mine out of Postal Service purgatory..

Lightning Bolt LP
    RNDM orange

1.94 lbs
  • Options
    steinbasteinba Posts: 110

Yeah. It should be at my door any day now! ;)

The odds of getting something good really are pretty good.

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    BC62528 said:

Backspacer LP
    Sevens 7 inch
    3.12.lbs

What the fuck took you so long? You must type real slow. Haha