Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    badbrains said:

evsgjamm said:

haha. badbrains... i like you. hahah. Mine will be in the mail pronto; which is a little slower than I'd like to have had it sent. Love the secret santa!!!

Hell ya! Nice to know somebody likes me here!
    You're an acquired taste... =))
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

evsgjamm said:

haha. badbrains... i like you. hahah. Mine will be in the mail pronto; which is a little slower than I'd like to have had it sent. Love the secret santa!!!

Hell ya! Nice to know somebody likes me here!
    You're an acquired taste... =))
    =))
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    My gift will be on it's way tomorrow. I bought you a Keurig, I hope you like it.

Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444
    Finally found a post office that hasn't been closed down, so the package for my Santa-ee (thanks for this expression, oftenreading!) is on its way. Hallebloodylujah O:-)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • I sent out my gift yesterday. The post office was incredibly crowded and the woman at the counter was so nervous and she pressured me into writing this totally lame card and abandoning the idea of wrapping it up nicely:-( So, I just want to preemptively apologize to my Santa-ee for sending out unwrapped gift without a properly written Christmas card. It''s not my fault - it's the overly aggressive postal worker!

I'll do better next year, I promise :-)
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

I sent out my gift yesterday. The post office was incredibly crowded and the woman at the counter was so nervous and she pressured me into writing this totally lame card and abandoning the idea of wrapping it up nicely:-( So, I just want to preemptively apologize to my Santa-ee for sending out unwrapped gift without a properly written Christmas card. It''s not my fault - it's the overly aggressive postal worker!

I'll do better next year, I promise :-)

So she went a little bit postal on you, but not full postal? Don't try to get in her line-up come mid-December!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • wmacsonwmacson Posts: 229
    Just dropped off my Secret Santa gift at the post office with a scheduled delivery for Saturday!

Thanks, Dimtri!
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Sent today...
    Just got word that the hubs left the post office and was advised a Saturday delivery! And I just realized I didn't put my username on my gift lol - so my giftee will have to match my package up with my photo :P
    Ok, I hope my recipient was a good person all year cuz Santa is gonna be delivering some goods for him. It's on it's way!
  • Sent mine off yesterday to a place very, very, very far away! :)
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....

9b62a062-ff5e-4ae3-9ff8-6d47ef18c764_zps86ddfa45.jpg
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Mine's in the mail. I know this is technically a couple of days late, but it really isn't going very far in the grand scheme of things. Merry early Christmas, Santa-ee!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Call me a dumb Muslim,but does the person I'm sending my gifts to also have me as a secret Santa as well? Or do I get a different person? I'm Muslim, we don't do secret santas. =))
  • TerryGTerryG La Crosse, WI Posts: 366
    Good question badbrains, I was wondering that myself.
    My stuff is sent off but haven't received anything yet. Someone who has received their gift would know.
    Do yourself a favor and be you online. Anonymity plus audience often equals asshole.
    Try not to be one. Make mom proud.
    Dan Johns
    badbrains said:

Call me a dumb Muslim,but does the person I'm sending my gifts to also have me as a secret Santa as well? Or do I get a different person? I'm Muslim, we don't do secret santas. =))

Sometimes they can set that up for you.. But most often it's a random draw. You'll find out, as soon as your gift gets there! ( yeah I know, I'm supposed to be asleep, but insomnia doesn't work
    That way!)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    FoxyRedLa said:

My gift will be on it's way tomorrow. I bought you a Keurig, I hope you like it.

Do you understand the meaning of secret santa??? :/
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    catefrances - I do indeed. It was a joke. That's just the box I sent it in. I did however forget to put my board name on my gift - I may or may not have been sipping on some apple pie moonshine.....
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    FoxyRedLa said:

catefrances - I do indeed. It was a joke. That's just the box I sent it in. I did however forget to put my board name on my gift - I may or may not have been sipping on some apple pie moonshine.....

hahaha

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    FoxyRedLa said:

Pass the Moonshine around :p
    i_lov_it said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Take the bottle drink it down, pass it around......
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,406
    edited November 2014
    Sent mine out on the 18th. Hopefully the recipient has received it!! I forgot to put my name in the box as well...but I put it on the return label twice...lol.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • JawsJaws Canada Posts: 54
    Yay!!! Sent my Secret Santa Gift last night. Hope he'll like it a little bit. It's a mix of all sorts of different stuff :D Feel bad I couldn't include any PJ stuff :( Just moved and could not find my PJ stuff anywhere and I ran out of time.
  • mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    edited November 2014
    Package sent. . . on the receiving end a big shout out to my SS for the 10c gift card, i just used it to pick up the crash work jacket (http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=1_4&products_id=2165). . . with the black friday deal and the gc it was a no brainer. . . whoever you are THANK YOU. . . you seriously kick ass, will post when the "other stuff" arrives :-)
    Post edited by mahndog on
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited November 2014
    badbrains said:

i_lov_it said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Take the bottle drink it down, pass it around......
    Pass it there haha...Just waiting on the Apple Pie Moonshine...Don't know if I should eat it or Drink it :p
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    badbrains said:

hehehehehe..like im gonna answer u this,,,hehehehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :))

badbrains said:

hehehehehe..like im gonna answer u this,,,hehehehe
    What a puta! =))
    Hahaha!!
    Leave it to a Muslim to fuck the secret Santa up. Jesus. I guess you're not supposed to include who you are in the package ey? Hence the term "secret" Santa! Can't blame me, they didn't teach us this shit at the mosque. Next year I'll "get right". Anyways, enjoy your gift! -signed, bad brains, asshole Muslim who doesn't understand the term "secret" Santa! =))
    badbrains said:

Leave it to a Muslim to fuck the secret Santa up. Jesus. I guess you're not supposed to include who you are in the package ey? Hence the term "secret" Santa! Can't blame me, they didn't teach us this shit at the mosque. Next year I'll "get right". Anyways, enjoy your gift! -signed, bad brains, asshole Muslim who doesn't understand the term "secret" Santa! =))