Secret Santa 2014

Comments

• jerseygenxjerseygenx Posts: 106
    edited November 2014
    Jenny-

It will be fine. It's got to be difficult for those that don't live in the US. And you may think you have nothing PJ related, but you can be creative. Like ornaments that are letters.... P & J.
    Post edited by jerseygenx on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited November 2014

I can't figure how to post a picture..... But I just have to say my Secret Santa is the best! I was a bad girl and couldn't wait till Christmas! Rpecsok did a most fabulous job! And early delivery after a brutal commute home, turned my day around!
    Here's what I was given,
    A lovely assortment of nuts and candy
    EV deck of Cards
    EV Ipad cover
    LA 2013 sticker
    A corn ear, that can be popped(super cool)
    t-shirt from her awesome family store!
    Lighting Bolt USB holder
    PJ bouncy ball
    Backspacer temp tattoo
    gingerbread man cookie mix
    I really enjoyed this, and am looking forward to shopping for my giftee!

Thanks Dimi for organizing! Great work, as usual.

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Looks like a nice haul, jerseygenx! Don't worry about not waiting for Christmas. I don't think anybody in this exchange ever does. =))

And Jenny, not having any PJ stuff isn't a problem.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Hi - if we wanted to include a t-shirt in our SS gift, how would we go about finding our recipient's size...?
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Maybe we all could post our t-shirt size so nothings given away :D
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    FoxyRedLa said:

Maybe we all could post our t-shirt size so nothings given away :D

Good idea! :-bd
    Mine is men's XL, in case anyone is interested... (but I'm not sure I really need any m ore t-shirts! hehehe)
    I'm always safe with a women's XL. :-bd
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160

Hi - if we wanted to include a t-shirt in our SS gift, how would we go about finding our recipient's size...?

I wear large :-)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Are we all giving our T-shirt sizes now? OK i'm a small or medium ladies haha
  • monimoni Posts: 14
    Mine is M :D
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Can hardly believe I'm jumping on this band wagon, but my small self is a small.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    There definitely should have been a thread where Secret Santa participants could post a blurb about themselves... I'm having a hell of a time. All I know is name, age, and gender of my Secret Santa recipient... No clue. Ugh!
    :-?
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

There definitely should have been a thread where Secret Santa participants could post a blurb about themselves... I'm having a hell of a time. All I know is name, age, and gender of my Secret Santa recipient... No clue. Ugh!

Those people didn't follow directions like Santa dimi stated. I included some personal info as has my recipient. Funny fucker that dimi setting us 2 shmuchs up together hahahaha
    Ok almost all packaged up for delivery..... it's just missing something....can't put my finger on it :-/
  • JzPJzP Posts: 931
    I got mine today! Thank you very much to my santa in Fort Collins CO. Got some sweet stickers and a ten picture disc in the mail. Very excited because I didn't have a copy of it yet, it made my day. Thank you much.
    Been putting some stuff together and hope to get it in the mail by the end of the month. I love this shit.
    Happy seasons Y'all.
    ~JzP
    badbrains said:

Those people didn't follow directions like Santa dimi stated. I included some personal info as has my recipient. Funny fucker that dimi setting us 2 shmuchs up together hahahaha
    I did not include any personal information because I figured a dedicated Secret Santa-er could find out enough about me by looking at my posts. Ha! Karma bites - my own Secret Santa-ee included no info other than age and name (and, obviously, address), and apparently has never posted, so I've just been making it up as I go along.

I was going to buy him a Leatherman multitool today, for obvious reasons, but those things are expensive! The smallest was $35, and since I've already bought 10 or so gifts I didn't spring for it. Sorry, mystery guy.
  • cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,460
    Sent my Secret santa this last week. Going to Montana from Brazil.
    Hope arrive until Christmas!!
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    Super exciting that people are receiving their gifts already! I have a couple more things to add to my gift but there is already something on the way... a very long, long way :D

And since everyone else is - I wear a large womens tee
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    Gifts wrapped, packaged up aaaand....ready to be mailed this week.
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Got last couple of things yesterday so it'll be on its way by tomorrow :)
  • JzP said:

I got mine today! Thank you very much to my santa in Fort Collins CO. Got some sweet stickers and a ten picture disc in the mail. Very excited because I didn't have a copy of it yet, it made my day. Thank you much.
    Been putting some stuff together and hope to get it in the mail by the end of the month. I love this shit.
    Happy seasons Y'all.

You're welcome! Glad you liked it :-)
    I love this shit, too ♡
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I can't wait til next year! Putting the gift together is the absolute best part!! Good gifts do far guys!!
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Secret Santa gift sent :)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Bad weather is delaying me on sending the package. Hope to send it out on Sunday.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    My apologies. Being in Canada we have to wait a bit longer for things to get to us. I'll have it out by next week & it will still :bz on time! Hoping the wait will be worth it for my Recipient :D
    As long as I can get to the post office tomorrow, my SS gift will be on it's way to somewhere in Oceania... :)
    Hopefully, it will get there in the nick of time!
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    Still waiting on some things to arrive. Usually 10C stuff arrives last, but not this time.
    Ok, package is all done, just waiting on my sister to wrap it for me. I think and hope my receiver is gonna be happy. Rock on dimi for doing this. Was fun, even for this Muslim. =))
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    haha. badbrains... i like you. hahah. Mine will be in the mail pronto; which is a little slower than I'd like to have had it sent. Love the secret santa!!!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
    evsgjamm said:

haha. badbrains... i like you. hahah. Mine will be in the mail pronto; which is a little slower than I'd like to have had it sent. Love the secret santa!!!

Hell ya! Nice to know somebody likes me here!