Options

**Halifax Fanviews Here**

Comments

• Options
    Bushleager returns, sweet ass ...
    What a set.
  • Options
    Was lucky to have the chance to check out these 2 shows. Far more crowd energy in CGY (not just due to the fact that the Saddledome holds almost double) but Halifax was also a great show. Crowd was definitely appreciative but Maritimers are a little more reserved I think. It was nice to hear some different tunes and Ed's rants were great... No Yellow Ledbetter but what can you do? I'm sure they'll be back on the next Canadian tour...
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    just bought the boot.. can't wait to listen 1111

this sounds almost... as loud as calgary
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    EMan wrote:
    Did you come from the Central time zone? You must have forgot to set your watch ahead. :) PJ came on around 9 and was done around 11:30.

Maybe Sleater kinney came on at 8:15? That would seem about right.

Ya, that seems about rihgt....I have ths show in a playlist on itunes and it lists it as being 2.5hrs!

--Colin
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    Ed Pre-set: Driftin

Setlist: Hard To Imagine, Animal, Corduroy, Green Disease, Love Boat Captain, Dissident, State Of Love And Trust, You Are, Go, Breath, Small Town, Leatherman, Even Flow, Not For You, Jeremy, Blood

First Encore: Low Light, Off He Goes, Nothingman, Glorified G, Rearviewmirror

Second Encore: Alive, Down, In My Tree, Daughter, Betterman, Porch, Bu$hleaguer, Fortunate Son, Rockin In The Free World

Yep... you guys got a better set list than I did in Quebec City.

but did you meet Jeff walking downtown like I did? nope.

:)
  • Options
    sounds like a great show. As a native Bluenoser I would have loved to be in the MEtro Centre for that. Eddie on Keith's would have been great to see. Maybe the band went to MIdtown to warm up. A show I'll definetly buy.
    Pearl Jam came to Saskatoon? Still can't believe it
  • Options
    beegirly wrote:
    Hey everyone....my brother has done this free iPod thing before and really got an iPod for only a buck. He's working on getting one for me. If anyone is interested, it's very simple and I promise you that it works. We highly recommend that you choose the Real Rhapsody option....it's only 99 cents for one month and you can cancel anytime. Plus it's an amazing service that has all of the 2003 PJ boots at your fingertips. Just click on the link here and follow the steps. Also, if you have any questions, he'd be happy to help you out. His email is vedder34@hotmail.com. Thanks. :) here's the link... http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22444385

Thanks again :)

kill yourself
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    trying to post a pic of the poster...but my batteries went dead when i was trying to load them onto the computer. will try again in a bit if no one has one up by then
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    Pearl Jam went on just after 10 to 9...so like 8:52..and were totally off the stage at about 11:35.....looked at my watch for both instances...that said my watch time could be wrong...but the time played would still be the same!

Great night, regardless!!
  • Options
    holy fuck im listening to this boot and i think it really is my favorite setlist

so good
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    sward wrote:
    Pearl Jam went on just after 10 to 9...so like 8:52..and were totally off the stage at about 11:35.....looked at my watch for both instances...that said my watch time could be wrong...but the time played would still be the same!

Great night, regardless!!

When I thought about the times a little further I realize the error of my ways. I forgot that S-L performed until approx. 8:10 and there is no way that they would have had the stage set-up in time in five minutes. My bad!
  • Options
    Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    Ed Pre-set: Driftin

Setlist: Hard To Imagine, Animal, Corduroy, Green Disease, Love Boat Captain, Dissident, State Of Love And Trust, You Are, Go, Breath, Small Town, Leatherman, Even Flow, Not For You, Jeremy, Blood

First Encore: Low Light, Off He Goes, Nothingman, Glorified G, Rearviewmirror

Second Encore: Alive, Down, In My Tree, Daughter, Betterman, Porch, Bu$hleaguer, Fortunate Son, Rockin In The Free World

Now, that's my kind of set list! Was dying to hear Breath, and Nothingman!!! Off he goes, low light!!!!

Totally buying this CD
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    A+ .. fucking awesome!!! and i am very grateful to a 10Clubber with lots of seniority whose connections upgraded my seat (all on the up & up Sea & Kat!!) to the extreme... (i'll let you figure out what that means)

this band called Pearl Jam is pure rockin' excellence!! :)
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    I had so much fun! It was so nice to see that the PJ east coast fans will go almost anywhere!

Halifax isn't much of a city..... but damn the beer was YUMMY!
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    That free ipod thing requitres you to be american and i am not! Thanks though!
  • Options
    Eddie was awesome!
  • Options
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/theDoctorb/IM001043.jpg
    here you go

amazing show! leatherman, in my tree(new version), glorified g...well i guess i could just name them all, no low point for me

thanks pj!!
  • Options
    Top to bottom the best concert I have ever seen....bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay...inserted into Blood cmon thats the #%@...

Amazing set...sound was incredible...I've downloaded the bootleg and listened twice already and I'm loving it...

Only 1 song that I can think of that i would have liked to have heard live - Black

This was more then made up for with Off He Goes / In my Tree / Green Disease / Glorified G / You Are

"With Absolute Meaning In the purest Sence"...this concert kicked azz

"Dangerous when you mix" lights and "you are" which blew my mind...

And I have seen Neil Young and this version of Rocking in the Free World is sweet. What a way to go out with the lights up...

Thank you Pearl Jam...for years and one night...forever.

I have seen the definitive band of my generation...Well worth it...and someone made a lot of money off my tickets but I have NO REGRETS.

What a Night
  • Options
    I'm tempted to go to see them in NFLD now...couple plane tickets and some concert tix...sheesh I'm going nutz...
  • Options
    i cant say enough about how amazing this show was... definately worth the 12+ hours i spent in a car getting there. drifting to start... hard to imagine, RVM, i mean what didnt they play, short of Who You Are i heard everything i could have wanted. this show reminded me why i love PJ so dam much
    peace
  • Options
    sward wrote:
    I can confirm the setlist....it was an unbelievable show...they were full of energy and had songs to make eveyone happy. I'll have to post more later when I can find the words....but it was awesome.....great crowd, band in full gear and lots of laughs. I had my hand on the tambourine..but lost it to the guy behind me...congrats dude!!!

By the 325XXX and row 12...on the aisle....incredible seats. Thanks 10C!

I'm the guy behind you who caught the tambourine, when I saw it coming I never figured it would make it's way to me, WOW, the icing on the cake to the most powerfull concert I've ever been to, I'm still in awe, the freakin' energy in that place last night. This was my first PJ show and (god willin") it will not be my last. Thanks Pearl Jam Jam, and thank you for bein' such a good sport about the tambourine, I was also very impressed at how friendly everyone was in our section, one big happy family in 10C. What a nite, I feel so damned fortunate. WOW!
    I AM MINE !!!!!
  • Options
    "i shant be playing this one".....keiths....what a night. they played breath and state of loving trust. for sure worth the 9.99. thanks to the guys behind me who passed me a bit of the green. much appreciated.
  • Options
    Wow, wow and holy shit. As you've no doubt figured out, 'twas a hell of a show. Here's a few pics from the third row to entertain and enlighten.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/pearlgirl10/IMG_1060.jpg
    Here's a good one of Eddie's balancing act.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/pearlgirl10/IMG_0924.jpg
    Matt rockin' the cowbell during S-K's stirring rendition of Danzig's "Mother".

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/pearlgirl10/IMG_0924.jpg
    And here's Mr. Danzig himself... Jeff Danzig, that is (sorry it's a little blurry, but it does have to be seen to be appreciated).

Awesome, awesome show.
    "We've done really well with teenage death songs." -EV
  • Options
    This show was the most amazing experience of my life. It was my fourth show but it really blew the other ones away. The set, the atmosphere, everything was awesome. I was 15 rows back on Mike's side and was mezmorized by Ed all night. He was hilarious and really energetic. Hard to Imagine blew me away as an opener, the Love chant on LBC was great, Breath, SOLAT and RVM rocked, hearing Low Light was something I thought I'd never accomplish, Nothingman and Leatherman were sweet. Oh yeah Porch was INTENSE. We were the luckiest 10,000 people on Earth last night.
    Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers he decides to dream. Dream up a new self. For himself.

Montreal 2000
    Toronto 2003
    Montreal 2003
    Halifax 2005
    Hartford 2006
  • Options
    What an incredible show. Great setlist, what's to complain about? I still can't believe it was true. Every song was great with the band holding 10,000 people in the palm of their hands. So many highlights: Hard To Imagine to start, "man" trilogy, Bu$hleaguer, Off He Goes! and really, the sing-a-long to Jeremy was unreal. And to think that was the 1/2 way point. I can't wait to listen to the boot! Great poster too. I don't have a pic of it but everything about the show was excellent.
  • Options
    best setlist of the tour by far so far, wow amazing , open w H2I , SOLAT, nothingman, leatherman, BREATH, LOW LIGHT wow fuckin wow

HALIFAX CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    Skip wrote:
    I was suprised to hear bu$hleaguer was played and was curious to know how the crowd responded and did Ed wear the George Bush mask, I was at the New York show when the band was booed

When Bu$hleaguer game on everyone that was standing up in my section sat down, but I told myself at the beginning of the show that I "SHANT BE" sitting down, so I stood there with my arms crossed.. not rocking out, it was rough.
    September 22, 2005 - Halifax.. ahhh
  • Options
    Gallant88 wrote:
    When Bu$hleaguer game on everyone that was standing up in my section sat down, but I told myself at the beginning of the show that I "SHANT BE" sitting down, so I stood there with my arms crossed.. not rocking out, it was rough.

where I was, everybody rocked non-stop right through Bush Leaguer and all!!
    I AM MINE !!!!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,960
    edited April 2022
    amazing show, i loved it
    here's some pics of the show i took
    Section 52 Row 2 Seat 4
    using a 15 buck disposable camera

don't know why photobucket has them up at 100kb & very small sized photo, uploaded them from cd which all the photos were at 1mb each (& much cleaner).

enjoy the pics

GREATEST SHOW EVER
    Post edited by demetrios on