Options

All vinyl shipments have been received as of 130pm pdt

Comments

• Options
    n0_c0den0_c0de Posts: 41
    I got my "your order has shipped" email on October 8.

I just checked the tracking and:
    Auburn, WA, 10/15/2013 Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
    Auburn, WA, 10/14/2013 Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
    10/14/2013 Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations
    10/10/2013 Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations

Here's the best part:
    Estimated Delivery: Monday, 10/21/2013

My record is literally 30mins from my house and it's being held hostage. Just let me drive down there and get it!!

I should've just bought from the local record store :?
  • Options
    My tracking info was finally updated today. My 2 vinyl copies (the extra copy is a birthday gift) are in Auburn WA still and the deliver date is the 21st. And I live in Oregon, about 4 hours from Seattle. How is this possible when I got a shipped email a week ago? Its not I am extremely pissed off. But it is aggravating that it hasnt moved but a few miles from the 10 Club Warehouse. I am driving up to Seattle this weekend for the Chris Cornell show. Can they just hold it at Auburn for me and I will stop by and pick it up?

I posted this in another thread as well, but to answer your question directly: "Shipped" status on 10C site or an e-mail saying it has shipped does not mean the order has actually moved.

I work in logistics/warehouse distribution, processing small parcel shipments for customers in a similar fashion. When I initially tracked my vinyl order, the status on the UPS Mail Innovations site said "Shipment information received", even though my e-mail from 10C and the status on the site said "Shipped".

Basically what that means is that the shipment has been processed and a shipping label with a tracking # has been generated, NOT that it has physically shipped. The same thing occurs when I process a batch of orders through my system for my customers. The shipments are entered, shipping labels are produced, and when they track it through their account in my system, the status will show "shipped". When they click the order to link to the actual FedEx system, they will seem the same status "Shipment information received" UNTIL FedEx actually picks up the package from our location.

So hate to bust your bubble, but until you see something along the lines of "Shipment Received" or "Picked Up" on the actual UPS site, your order has not left the warehouse.

Thanks for some clarafication on the matter. So instead of stopping at UPS in Auburn can I go pick it up at the 10 Club Warehouse? :)
  • Options
    n0_c0de wrote:

Auburn, WA, 10/15/2013 Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
    Auburn, WA, 10/14/2013 Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

Here's the best part:

My record is literally 30mins from my house and it's being held hostage. Just let me drive down there and get it!!

Now if I lived in Seattle like yourself, I would have already went to Easy St or Sonic Boom and picked it up. But where I live the closest record store that is decent is 3 hours away. But 3 hours is better than the 21st I guess.
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    vaggar99 wrote:
    i got my Ten Club vinyl today.
    tell everyone its black so they can settle down.
    Now if I lived in Seattle like yourself, I would have already went to Easy St or Sonic Boom and picked it up. But where I live the closest record store that is decent is 3 hours away. But 3 hours is better than the 21st I guess.
    are you also 3 hours from portland? the vinyl is in stock at 4 different stores here.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    choop wrote:
    are you also 3 hours from portland? the vinyl is in stock at 4 different stores here.

Yeah Portland is where I am referring to. I live in Eastern Oregon in the land of tumble weeds and watermelons. :lol: Most people here dont know what a record store is...
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 493
    I've found today morning that finally USPS got their hands on this. So estimated delivery time now is Tuesday 22nd. It's taking the same amount of time and route that Vault took a couple weeks ago.
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    [/quote]

Agree 100%

The other thing I find funny is how a few years ago, there was a video of Pearl Jam talking about how their partnership with UPS reduces the band's carbon footprint. :roll:

From what I've seen, the packages shipped through this system are traveling around a lot more than if they were shipped FedEx or USPS Priority/Media Mail. Oh well - I'm not upset about not having the vinyl yet. My frustration lies with them utilizing a crap system that provides little or inaccurate information, and not stepping up to the plate to accept responsibility for any of these issues. I'm not a member of the UPS Fan Club - I'm a member of the PEARL JAM Fan Club.[/quote]

I live in West Seattle a couple blocks from Easy Street. Ten Club is in Georgetown some 2 miles away.

My Vault package shipped from Georgetown and went all the way down to LA after a week. Then it went to Phoenix. Then back to LA then back to Seattle only to ship to the wrong address. The whole time I've been emailing and calling the ten club trying to fix the problem. I thought mail innovations was a joke really! They could have saved money by using usps and had it to me in 2 days. (provided they actually shipped it to the correct address)
  • Options
    BR2428BR2428 Posts: 120
    My LP went from Auburn, WA on the 10th, passed my city on its way to LA and Phoenix only to make its way back to Federal Way, WA (14 minutes away from Auburn), 7 days later. That's innovative.

My delivery date is set for today. I imagine I'll see it tomorrow.
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    Mine's the 21st and I live in Jersey. I bought i'll get it on the 21st. I hope it doesn't come the 22nd because that's when I see PJ. It will be sitting outside for 2 days!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited October 2013
    Woops, though this was a vault3 thread! I got my vault #3 in NZ today! :D
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Got mine in NZ today! :D
    While I'm thrilled that you recieved your album, can somebody tell me how the fuck something can ship faster to NZ than a few hours down the road??? This is starting to get comical...and then I read the other thread about the recording quality being completely screwed. What a debacle!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    morello wrote:
    While I'm thrilled that you recieved your album, can somebody tell me how the fuck something can ship faster to NZ than a few hours down the road??? This is starting to get comical...and then I read the other thread about the recording quality being completely screwed. What a debacle!
    Shit, shit, shit, posted in worng thread with not enough info. My VAULT #3 vinyl received today! WOOPS!

Fuck no, I'm not expecting my LB vinyl before Xmas. May as well have had it sent to someone in the US I could have picked it up off when I'm there for the tour.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Shit, shit, shit, posted in worng thread with not enough info. My VAULT #3 vinyl received today! WOOPS!

Fuck no, I'm not expecting my LB vinyl before Xmas. May as well have had it sent to someone in the US I could have picked it up off when I'm there for the tour.
    :lol: oops. I should have known better but I'm all worked up over here :x
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    n0_c0de wrote:

Here's the best part:

Ditto to ALL of this except mine was supposed to arrive today. Checked the tracking a few minutes ago and I was surprised to see that my package travelled from Auburn, to CA, to Phoenix, and as of 2PM today it arrived somewhere in Federal Way. I was supposed to get it today, but I just got home from work and still no vinyl. Sure, the UPS dude could come any second now, but I won't count on it.

Man, the one time I break tradition (i.e., going to the record store the night before/day of) and this happens. Had I known I would've gone to Easy Street. Not the end of the world, but still, what a bummer!

On the upside, I feel confident that the 10C will pick a different shipping company next time.
    ...master of karate and friendship for everyone!
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Ditto to ALL of this except mine was supposed to arrive today. Checked the tracking a few minutes ago and I was surprised to see that my package travelled from Auburn, to CA, to Phoenix, and as of 2PM today it arrived somewhere in Federal Way. I was supposed to get it today, but I just got home from work and still no vinyl. Sure, the UPS dude could come any second now, but I won't count on it.

Man, the one time I break tradition (i.e., going to the record store the night before/day of) and this happens. Had I known I would've gone to Easy Street. Not the end of the world, but still, what a bummer!

On the upside, I feel confident that the 10C will pick a different shipping company next time.

I wouldn't be so sure about any of this, except the bummer part.
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    Mine is is Fontana, CA. I should get it by Monday.
    Fingers crossed!!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Mine arrived!

...in Auburn, WA. :lolno:
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    Oct 16 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA

Projected Delivery Date: Oct 21 2013 :shock:

just glad the cd arrived :lol:
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731
    merely out of interest - does anyone know if the international orders actually shipped?

Really hope they did, even if there is a recall, would definitely want the first issue so to speak if this is what it will become
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,952
    Does the tracker work for us - I put the order number in with the 1 but it goes all angry red error on me...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Spags wrote:
    Does the tracker work for us - I put the order number in with the 1 but it goes all angry red error on me...
    There is no tracking for international shipments
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Yay - mine made the jump across the country and is in Ohio now :) I guess that means they didn't pull all the tenclub orders.
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    According to the tracking info mine arrived in Collegeville, PA this morning at 4:00 AM. That's where I live so hopefully I get it today :)

It was projected to arrive yesterday :fp: ;)
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Mine says ETA is 21 Oct.

Guess it's on it's way to MI. This shipping process is a bit stupid.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Projected Delivery Date: Oct 21 2013

Date Description Location
    Oct 16 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
    Oct 10 2013 Shipment information received

Hasn't moved in two days - I wonder if they're stopping shipments and having them returned with all of the quality issues that have come up...? I guess I'm not quite as anxious for delivery now that I know I'd probably be receiving a bad product.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,952
    deftones wrote:
    Spags wrote:
    There is no tracking for international shipments

Probably for the best... :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    That projected delivery date is when UPS delivers it to the USPS for the rest of it's journey.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    sgtppr67 wrote:
    That projected delivery date is when UPS delivers it to the USPS for the rest of it's journey.

Not in all cases. I received my Vault Vinyl on the expected delivery date.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    Lightning just struck in PA!

Spun "Pendulum" right away and it's flawless. No visible issues with the vinyl at all. 8-)
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    a 2nd tracking number just became available for me once it was transferred to the post office and the delivery date changed by 3 days. :evil:
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.