Options

All vinyl shipments have been received as of 130pm pdt

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    My3rdEye wrote:
    Lightning just struck in PA!

Spun "Pendulum" right away and it's flawless. No visible issues with the vinyl at all. 8-)

:thumbup: Enjoy!
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Oct 18 2013 Package received by dest MI facility Fontana, CA
    Oct 16 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
    Oct 10 2013 Shipment information received

Package left A...I'm at B..now at C. :lol:

1dc83b69-a773-47f9-a38a-8f504cc98905_zpsc46ba6b7.jpg
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    at least yours in the ball park:

AIp9K8t.jpg
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Oct 18 2013 Package received by dest MI facility Fontana, CA
    Oct 16 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Oct 15 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
    Oct 10 2013 Shipment information received

Package left A...I'm at B..now at C. :lol:

1dc83b69-a773-47f9-a38a-8f504cc98905_zpsc46ba6b7.jpg

Did they roll it down hill?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    choop wrote:
    at least yours in the ball park:

AIp9K8t.jpg

WTF?! :fp:
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    flikk22flikk22 Posts: 14
    Hey, how come I never got an email that they shipped my vinyl? Anyone else in this boat? That's where you guys got your tracking info, yeah?
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    flikk22 wrote:
    Hey, how come I never got an email that they shipped my vinyl? Anyone else in this boat? That's where you guys got your tracking info, yeah?

no, i just entered my order number plus 1 that santos advised us to do. order actually still says warehouse and i never got an email
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,592
    flikk22 wrote:

My email was for the cd and vinyl and the tracking was for the cd which arrived a week ago. Still waiting on the vinyl, I think I might be better off not tracking the vinyl after seeing the route my vault vinyl took! :lol:
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    Mine is here in Annapolis, MD. Don't hold your breath, the first song on side B, Pendulum, is screwed. It has a HUGE tick, visibly damaged vinyl.
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Mine is here in Annapolis, MD. Don't hold your breath, the first song on side B, Pendulum, is screwed. It has a HUGE tick, visibly damaged vinyl.

curious...can u get a pic?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I can't get the angle to show the flaw, but you can definitely see/feel/hear it. It also has a slight hum during the vast majority. Just so you don't think I am a complainer, I own a record shop. I have cleaned it 3X, it is being run thru THE BEST equipment, and Bose speakers. It's in the wax, and I am not alone in this issue, I read earlier about it.

And the same tick on Getaway on side A, and an equally, if not bigger ditch on side A
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    ok, so my vinyl hasn't arrived and there's no way i can track it online cause i'm in scotland and when it eventually arrives there's chance it could be damaged?

aliens_hudson_game_over.jpg
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    evo wrote:
    ok, so my vinyl hasn't arrived and there's no way i can track it online cause i'm in scotland and when it eventually arrives there's chance it could be damaged?

aliens_hudson_game_over.jpg

Yup
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    How are states east of me receiving their copy before me?

Not a fan of this shipping process.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    ratonesratones Posts: 162
    All vinyl shipments have been received from the manufacturer as of 130pm pdt today. Orders processed over the weekend will ship today at 3pm pdt and we should have the balance shipped in the next day or so.

Digital files become active at 9pm pdt 10/14/13.

IF you didn't receive a tracking email and/or status shows "warehouse", most orders can be tracked if you use your order number +1.
    for example:

To track Order number 4139999 you would use 41399991 (order # +1) to "track by reference"

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US

1. Track by reference
    2. check Mail Innovations
    3. Use order number +1
    4. email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> if this doesn't work and we'll chase it down.

PLEASE allow 24-48 hrs for vinyl tracking to become active.

slh

btw- "vinyl" is both plural and singular.

Feel like an idiot, instead of adding the number 1 at the end, I was actually adding 1 (to me, +1) and could never get it to work. :fp:

Now I can at least see that it's on its way, but the projected delivery is on the 21st...
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    Mine still says it's in Washington........
  • Options
    in my tree 76in my tree 76 The city by the lake Posts: 261
    My LB vinyl is in Ohio rite now but the funny thing is I live by Chicago.

:fp: WTF
    Soldier Field 7/11/95 Alpine Valley 6/26/98 United Center 6/29/98 The Ice Bowl10/8/00 United Center 5/17/06 United Center 8/23/09 Verizon Wireless 5/7/10 EV Chicago Theater 6/29/11 PJ20 9/3/11 9/4/11 Wrigley Field 7/19/13 Memphis 10/14/14 Moline 10/17/14 Wrigley Field 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 8/18/18 Wrigley Field 8/20/18> 17× United Center 9/7/23
  • Options
    OttOtt Posts: 403
    Got mine yesterday. Not happy at all. I still had my drunken love fest and spun it a few times. But the first song on both sides skips horribly. The second on side b does as well. I knew when I pulled it out of the sleeve that it would have issues. Also, the cover of the lyric book has a distortion running down the right side.

Did they sell vinyl at the BK show last night? I'm waiting for some acknowledgment from 10C. Even if there's not a concrete plan to remedy the situation yet, tell us you're aware and are working on a solution.

Ott
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
  • Options
    in my tree 76in my tree 76 The city by the lake Posts: 261
    They will probably do nothing about it!
    Soldier Field 7/11/95 Alpine Valley 6/26/98 United Center 6/29/98 The Ice Bowl10/8/00 United Center 5/17/06 United Center 8/23/09 Verizon Wireless 5/7/10 EV Chicago Theater 6/29/11 PJ20 9/3/11 9/4/11 Wrigley Field 7/19/13 Memphis 10/14/14 Moline 10/17/14 Wrigley Field 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 8/18/18 Wrigley Field 8/20/18> 17× United Center 9/7/23
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    It's moving closer!! ~

Atlanta, GA, United States 10/19/2013 Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Mine arrived in MI and is in the hands of USPS now... So far, so good. But the Vault was in MI too, and then was moved to Pennsylvania and Ohio (twice), before eventually ending up in MI again. :corn: At least it never gets boring with Mail Innovations :lol:
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    I got my vinyl shipment a couple days ago. I've only played it once, but did seem to notice some areas where the needle seemed to skip. i'll have to give it another spin to know for sure. (i don't have that great of a sound system to begin with).

But my real question is..how do i get the digital download and the 'exclusive digital content' that was advertised?
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    vaggar99 wrote:
    I got my vinyl shipment a couple days ago. I've only played it once, but did seem to notice some areas where the needle seemed to skip. i'll have to give it another spin to know for sure. (i don't have that great of a sound system to begin with).

But my real question is..how do i get the digital download and the 'exclusive digital content' that was advertised?

It's in your Order History.
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    mine was in PA, the OH and now it's in Iowa. planned arrival date was 10/17 :oops:

amy
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    courtmcc wrote:
    vaggar99 wrote:

thanks. got it. i hate to be b!tch, but only MYM video? oh well...the vinyl edition makes up for it.
  • Options
    vaggar99 wrote:
    courtmcc wrote:
    vaggar99 wrote:

thanks. got it. i hate to be b!tch, but only MYM video? oh well...the vinyl edition makes up for it.

nevermind, i am a b!tch. the video is pretty cool.
  • Options
    >>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.

:?: Huh :?:
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,663
    It's very strange seeing friends in Seattle posting their tracking info that their vinyl was shipped out from their very own state of Washington then traveled outside to 3 or 4 other states close by, to later come back to their home where they pretty much live minutes away from the warehouse. :shock:

Would LOVE to know how many USA states & Canadian provinces my package has been to, to reach land fall here in Nova Scotia.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    I would love to know how much worse the environmental impact of this new "carbon neutral, environmentally responsible" shipping service ended up being compared to the old cheaper service. I would guess that it was at least three times worse.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    demetrios wrote:
    It's very strange seeing friends in Seattle posting their tracking info that their vinyl was shipped out from their very own state of Washington then traveled outside to 3 or 4 other states close by, to later come back to their home where they pretty much live minutes away from the warehouse. :shock:

Would LOVE to know how many USA states & Canadian provinces my package has been to, to reach land fall here in Nova Scotia.
    There are limited places in Canada that have customs facilities within Canada Post. Most items enter Canada from Montreal and Vancouver (around Richmond I think). Shouldn't have to travel through too many provinces once it's in the hands of Canada Post. But the 2 points of access will slow down packages as Christmas draws closer, as they just can't process large volumes and keep it fast.