Options

All vinyl shipments have been received as of 130pm pdt

Comments

• Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    DewieCox wrote:
    courtmcc wrote:
    My record will be at my house on the 21st. The day before I see PJ...

If it's like the Vault shipments, that's the estimate for handing it over to USPS. If you are already tracking through USPS, you should be good to go.

It's still with UPS. "Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility" It's in still in Auburn, WA. I wish it would be here sooner but oh well.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    Auburn, Washington today. 3,000 miles away.

Sigh.

I really do appreciate all the updates from Santos/10C through this, Im not a complainer, but I have to say I am a bit agitated by this. Would have at least liked the CD on release day.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Just like with the vault #3, mine still says it's in WA but I know it's currently in route to it's next destination point and won't be updated until it reaches there.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Auburn, Washington today. 3,000 miles away.

Sigh.

I really do appreciate all the updates from Santos/10C through this, Im not a complainer, but I have to say I am a bit agitated by this. Would have at least liked the CD on release day.

I feel ya. I got the CD yesterday and the spine on the book was broken. :/
  • Options
    F@%$!!!!!! Mine still says in warehouse and no email yet confirming it was shipped. yuck! :fp:

Correction: tried Santos trick and I see it is in WA. then going to MI. Then who knows. :corn:
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    Still waiting for my CD...Innovations tracking says "Predicted Delivery Date 10/15/2013", yeah, that didn't happen.
    I received my "Your order has been shipped" email on 10/4/13 for the CD, it sat until 10/9 before it was really shipped apparently.

The vinyl, well I just got the shipped email for that but there's nothing on tracking so I'm guessing 11 days at least until that arrives.

Should have just went to a local place....lesson learned.
  • Options
    I haven't read through every post of this thread, but is there any sort of excuse given by Santos/10 Club?

It's the day after the day the album was promised, and my package is still being processed in Auburn, WA.

I assume I am not alone. I'm beyond being angry, because this isn't my first rodeo with the 10C and frankly, I should know better by now that this is how it goes.

But just curious if some excuse or (yeah right!) an apology was offered for the latest shipping fumble?
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    the only excuse was a link to how hubs work. i get the delay was partially because of the vinyl getting to them late, but mail innovations is awful.

yesterday morning at 10, i went to the record store to get the head and the heart album, they were out, ordered the vinyl online and it showed up this morning, for priority mail costing $7. also coming from the seattle area. this mail innovations thing is a mess, and that hasn't been addressed.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    BUSH-lager wrote:
    IBut just curious if some excuse or (yeah right!) an apology was offered for the latest shipping fumble?

There was an explanation, but no apology or any effort to correct it. I think half the shipping cost would've covered Media Mail and got it to the destination in about half the time.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,801
    they'll arrive when they arrive,

as far as Im concerned the date it lands isn't important, although im looking forward to seeing what colours they are
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    Ed hand delivered one last night at Worcester 1.

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,826
    DewieCox wrote:
    BUSH-lager wrote:
    IBut just curious if some excuse or (yeah right!) an apology was offered for the latest shipping fumble?

There was an explanation, but no apology or any effort to correct it. I think half the shipping cost would've covered Media Mail and got it to the destination in about half the time.

Truer words have never been spoken. Media Mail costs roughly $4, and would certainly show up faster than this ridiculous mail innovations. Mine says it will arrive 10/21, but having gone thru the Vault fiasco, I know that means 10/21 + 3 days, which is over a week after the release date. The point about no apology or anything of the sort is what is most frustrating for me. They just expect us to deal with it, like they are doing us a favor charging $8 for shipping on a record that was advertised to arrive on release day, and instead will be 1 week + late.
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    pdalowsky wrote:
    they'll arrive when they arrive,

as far as Im concerned the date it lands isn't important, although im looking forward to seeing what colours they are
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    OK. Just got the CD in the mail.

I am happier.
  • Options
    Houston Texas checking in again:
    as of 2:29 pm CST the CD arrived today but still no Vinyl!
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    pjpitt89 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    BUSH-lager wrote:

Truer words have never been spoken. Media Mail costs roughly $4, and would certainly show up faster than this ridiculous mail innovations. Mine says it will arrive 10/21, but having gone thru the Vault fiasco, I know that means 10/21 + 3 days, which is over a week after the release date. The point about no apology or anything of the sort is what is most frustrating for me. They just expect us to deal with it, like they are doing us a favor charging $8 for shipping on a record that was advertised to arrive on release day, and instead will be 1 week + late.

Agree 100%

The other thing I find funny is how a few years ago, there was a video of Pearl Jam talking about how their partnership with UPS reduces the band's carbon footprint. :roll:

From what I've seen, the packages shipped through this system are traveling around a lot more than if they were shipped FedEx or USPS Priority/Media Mail. Oh well - I'm not upset about not having the vinyl yet. My frustration lies with them utilizing a crap system that provides little or inaccurate information, and not stepping up to the plate to accept responsibility for any of these issues. I'm not a member of the UPS Fan Club - I'm a member of the PEARL JAM Fan Club.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    1016132319BAB_6291.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

Tell Eddie to give me back my album! :shock:
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    Ive read several places that is a horrible press. Sounds like shit apparently. How come PJ puts so much care into their packaging but not their pressings?
  • Options
    cp3iverson wrote:
    Ive read several places that is a horrible press. Sounds like shit apparently. How come PJ puts so much care into their packaging but not their pressings?

Where are you seeing any reviews? I've read the one at the stevehoffman forum and one other hear that had a pretty sketchy press. It's on the way and don't want any holes in the PJ collection, but I've been looking for reviews and have only seen those 2. And honestly the hoffman review seemed a little sketchy.

I haven't had a problem with their past pressings. The sound could be better on some, but most of the stuff is pretty good quality.
  • Options
    Why send shipping confirmations on the 8th if the record didn't actually ship? Whoever is responsible for this debacle needs to seriously own up to it. :cry:
    Jones Beach, NY 2001
    New Orleans, LA 2003
    Oakland, CA 2013
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    DewieCox wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

Where are you seeing any reviews? I've read the one at the stevehoffman forum and one other hear that had a pretty sketchy press. It's on the way and don't want any holes in the PJ collection, but I've been looking for reviews and have only seen those 2. And honestly the hoffman review seemed a little sketchy.

I haven't had a problem with their past pressings. The sound could be better on some, but most of the stuff is pretty good quality.

Where's this Hoffman review? Not trying to pee in anyone's corn flakes, I'm sure some of these things have got to be ok, but it's sounding like plenty others aren't. United pressing sucks all the dicks anyway, so I'm not completely surprised.
  • Options
    Mercury wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    cp3iverson wrote:

Where's this Hoffman review? Not trying to pee in anyone's corn flakes, I'm sure some of these things have got to be ok, but it's sounding like plenty others aren't. United pressing sucks all the dicks anyway, so I'm not completely surprised.

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/p ... yl.331606/
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    So....what is the bonus content from 10c?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    i got my Ten Club vinyl today. not clear to me how to get the digital version and the promised digital extras. i looked under my TC account, but didn't see any new downloads available.
    Could someone help?
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Agree 100%

The other thing I find funny is how a few years ago, there was a video of Pearl Jam talking about how their partnership with UPS reduces the band's carbon footprint. :roll:

From what I've seen, the packages shipped through this system are traveling around a lot more than if they were shipped FedEx or USPS Priority/Media Mail. Oh well - I'm not upset about not having the vinyl yet. My frustration lies with them utilizing a crap system that provides little or inaccurate information, and not stepping up to the plate to accept responsibility for any of these issues. I'm not a member of the UPS Fan Club - I'm a member of the PEARL JAM Fan Club.

i agree 1000%. unbelievable. heres the tracking history of my shipment. fuckin stupid is all i can say. i love the album. can't believe pj would partner into such a shitty deal. how does a package make it to Southern California only to be sent Arizona and then back to Southern California? And how is this economical or environmentally friendly? Also a day later than promised!!!!

16 Oct 2013 10:55 Package delivered by local post office SAN DIEGO, CA
    16 Oct 2013 08:53 Package out for post office delivery SAN DIEGO, CA
    16 Oct 2013 08:43 Package Sorted by local post office SAN DIEGO, CA
    16 Oct 2013 03:44 Received by the local post office SAN DIEGO, CA
    15 Oct 2013 10:20 Package processed by local post office BELL GARDENS, CA
    15 Oct 2013 07:57 Package processed by local post office BELL GARDENS, CA
    14 Oct 2013 12:33 Shipment Info Received by Post Office PHOENIX, AZ
    Oct 14 2013 Package transferred to Post Office LOS ANGELES, CA
    Oct 14 2013 Ready for post office entry Fontana, CA
    Oct 14 2013 Package received by dest MI facility Fontana, CA
    Oct 12 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Oct 11 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Oct 11 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
    Oct 10 2013 Shipment information received
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 494
    vaggar99 wrote:
    Agree 100%

i agree 1000%. unbelievable. heres the tracking history of my shipment. fuckin stupid is all i can say. i love the album. can't believe pj would partner into such a shitty deal. how does a package make it to Southern California only to be sent Arizona and then back to Southern California? And how is this economical or environmentally friendly? Also a day later than promised!!!!

16 Oct 2013 10:55 Package delivered by local post office SAN DIEGO, CA
    16 Oct 2013 08:53 Package out for post office delivery SAN DIEGO, CA
    16 Oct 2013 08:43 Package Sorted by local post office SAN DIEGO, CA
    16 Oct 2013 03:44 Received by the local post office SAN DIEGO, CA
    15 Oct 2013 10:20 Package processed by local post office BELL GARDENS, CA
    15 Oct 2013 07:57 Package processed by local post office BELL GARDENS, CA
    14 Oct 2013 12:33 Shipment Info Received by Post Office PHOENIX, AZ
    Oct 14 2013 Package transferred to Post Office LOS ANGELES, CA
    Oct 14 2013 Ready for post office entry Fontana, CA
    Oct 14 2013 Package received by dest MI facility Fontana, CA
    Oct 12 2013 Package transferred to dest MI facility Auburn, WA
    Oct 11 2013 Package processed by Mail Innovations Auburn, WA
    Oct 11 2013 Package received for processing Auburn, WA
    Oct 10 2013 Shipment information received
    I know it's confusing but package wasn't in Arizona. It was in CA all the time.
    BTW I am still waiting for my CD/VINYL to come.... it is a bummer.
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    Vault #3 Mail Innovations déjà vu. My expected delivery date is 10/21.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    My tracking info was finally updated today. My 2 vinyl copies (the extra copy is a birthday gift) are in Auburn WA still and the deliver date is the 21st. And I live in Oregon, about 4 hours from Seattle. How is this possible when I got a shipped email a week ago? Its not I am extremely pissed off. But it is aggravating that it hasnt moved but a few miles from the 10 Club Warehouse. I am driving up to Seattle this weekend for the Chris Cornell show. Can they just hold it at Auburn for me and I will stop by and pick it up?
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,660
    Lol mine has never left Auburn WA and is still scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I really appreciate that someone is going to personally fly it a few thousand miles to my front door tomorrow. Awesome white glove service!
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    My tracking info was finally updated today. My 2 vinyl copies (the extra copy is a birthday gift) are in Auburn WA still and the deliver date is the 21st. And I live in Oregon, about 4 hours from Seattle. How is this possible when I got a shipped email a week ago? Its not I am extremely pissed off. But it is aggravating that it hasnt moved but a few miles from the 10 Club Warehouse. I am driving up to Seattle this weekend for the Chris Cornell show. Can they just hold it at Auburn for me and I will stop by and pick it up?

I posted this in another thread as well, but to answer your question directly: "Shipped" status on 10C site or an e-mail saying it has shipped does not mean the order has actually moved.

I work in logistics/warehouse distribution, processing small parcel shipments for customers in a similar fashion. When I initially tracked my vinyl order, the status on the UPS Mail Innovations site said "Shipment information received", even though my e-mail from 10C and the status on the site said "Shipped".

Basically what that means is that the shipment has been processed and a shipping label with a tracking # has been generated, NOT that it has physically shipped. The same thing occurs when I process a batch of orders through my system for my customers. The shipments are entered, shipping labels are produced, and when they track it through their account in my system, the status will show "shipped". When they click the order to link to the actual FedEx system, they will seem the same status "Shipment information received" UNTIL FedEx actually picks up the package from our location.

So hate to bust your bubble, but until you see something along the lines of "Shipment Received" or "Picked Up" on the actual UPS site, your order has not left the warehouse.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)