Boston 2 PUKE

Comments

• gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    It's soooo disgusting...but soooooo f*#king funny. This thread is just too funy i can't stop laughing.
    Gotta feel sory for the dude coz everyone must have been pissed at him, but on the other hand I hate people who drink too much and do shit like this or worse!!!
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Hot chocolate & New England clam chowda anyone?
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Hot chocolate & New England clam chowda anyone?

gross.....
  • DeeveDeeve Posts: 122
    The worst part about this would have to be the fact that afterwards, even after it has been cleaned up, all you can smell for hours afterwards is puke.

4 hours later on the drive home, you still smell it, even if it is just imagined.

Fortunatly I wasnt there, I am just speaking from past experiences. :)
    "Lick the dirt off Olajuwon's feet"
  • marc34marc34 Boston MA Posts: 221
    Am I the only one who noticed the person sitting directly next to the puke has NO SOCKS ON?????
    Hartford 96
    Mansfield 98 x 2
    Mansfield 00 x2
    Mansfield 03 x 3
    Boston 04 VFC x 2
    Hartford 06
    Boston 06 x 2
    Hartford 08
    Mansfield 08 x 2
    EV Boston 08 x 2
    Hartford 10
    Boston 10
    EV Providence 11
    EV Boston 11
    EV Hartford 11
    Worcester 13 x 2
    Hartford 13
    Buffalo 13
    Baltimore 13
    Fenway 2016 x 2
    Hot Stove 2017
    Fenway 2018 x 2
  • vickdawgvickdawg Posts: 29
    Oh my lord this thread is hilarious.

This is why the pukers of the world exist.
    i'll wait for angels, but i won't hold my breath. imagine they're busy; think i'm doing okay.
  • idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    I can't BELIEVE the person in the green shirt the row ahead STILL SITTING THERE?!?! Are you fuckin shitting me? Bwaaaaaahahahahahahaha Christ on a bike! This is too much!!!

I also noticed that the poor chap (puker) is wearing no socks. Think any went inside the shoe?

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    UNH1995 wrote:
    To that tall dude who puked on the floor section of the Fleet Center, I have some comments:

1) Were you drunk? You acted really weird.

2) I admire that you puked, and stayed with the puke until the cleaning crew showed up 30 minutes later.

3) I admire that you tipped the cleaning guy for cleaning up your massive volume of puke.

4) Your puke smelled worse that any puke I have ever smelled.

5) All of the ajax in the world did not do enough to mask that horrible smell.

6) I have a picture of you and your puke if you need it.

7) You puked before the show, so people rocked out all night in the ajax/puke soup on the floor beneath their seats.

In summary, I admire your stones for staying with your puke. Most would have fled the scene and denied any responsibility. While the puke molecules still reside in my nostrils, I have lost most of my nauseaous feelings. Wow. Who just leans over and vomits massive amounts on a concrete floor? Wow.

Was this "Da Kid"? :D
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • rxtasyrxtasy Posts: 22
    This is a classic thread. I think it deserves a sticky at the top of this board.
    "All those Yesterdays"
    10/07/96 Ft. Lauderdale
    09/01/98 ATL
    09/22/98 WPB
    09/23/98 WPB
    08/09/00 WPB
    08/10/00 WPB
    06/25/03 Detroit
    06/26/03 Detroit
    07/02/03 Boston
    09/28/04 Boston
    09/29/04 Boston
    10/01/05 Borgata II
    06/11/08 WPB
    06/24/08 MSG I
    06/25/08 MSG II
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    UNH1995 wrote:
    great use of the words "sprayed" and "splashed"

it really captured the essense of the hurl.

essense of the hurl <
    dying...

this thread is like a car crash....you can't help but look....
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    they weren't even his seats!!!!! to me, that's the funniest part of the story.

bostonmarc....i noticed the no socks guy as well. He doesn't seem to give a shit. Did he get splattered?
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    So let’s say you’re seated within a nugget of the hapless regurgitator and somehow you still get through the concert without regurgitating yourself, but after you get home and start to disrobe for bed you start finding remnants of the puke on your shoes, shocks and pant legs.

I ask, do you wash or toss?

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• UNH1995UNH1995 Worcester Posts: 356
    If I could have boiled myself I would have.
    I can't beleive that the CDC was not called in from Atlanta to take a sample.

Please don't lose track of the straight fact that this was the worst puke I have ever smelled in 33 years of living. The sharpest sting ever!
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • PJaholicPJaholic Posts: 81
    This is by far the post of the year!!!
    I am glad I am reading this at home and not at work. Now it's only my boyfriend who thinks I'm nuts.

I really hope the infamous "Boston Puker" is reading this.

Fucking genius thread. BRAVO :D
    "i'm lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side"
  • UNH1995 wrote:
    If I could have boiled myself I would have.
    I can't beleive that the CDC was not called in from Atlanta to take a sample.

Please don't lose track of the straight fact that this was the worst puke I have ever smelled in 33 years of living. The sharpest sting ever!

I have to say, normally I would avoid a puke story, but this one is outrageously funny and frighteningly well documented. Nice photo. Ugh.

And kudos to the Boston II Puker for outing himself.

You should've bought your girl that hoodie. She showed YOU what she's made of!
  • votegirlvotegirl Posts: 95
    You should've bought your girl that hoodie. She showed YOU what she's made of!

Thank you! Very Much.

I am actually glad that he didn't buy the Canadian Tour Hoodie. I probably would have been wearing it, and he would have puked on that too.

I went the distance, and should be rewarded handsomely. :)
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
  • DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    John Budge wrote:
    So, why wouldn't a sober person at least try to make a run for the bathroom?

i'd imagine that it was kinda like spontaneous combustion...use your imagination.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • This story reminds me of something that happened once on the Dead tour. The first show of the 1983 Spring Tour was in the Hampton Coliseum. The show was GA so a lot of people started getting in line pretty early to get a good spot. There was a ridiculously drunk kid, who was memorable in that besides being drunk he had his arm in a sling, and he was basically annoying everyone in line. Anyhow, my friend and I got a great spot up front, enjoyed the first set, but as it got very tight down front we decided to head to the back of the floor and get seats for the second set. When we got to the back of the floor there was a wide open area with a large pool of vomit.....and a sling.
  • bostonmarc wrote:
    Am I the only one who noticed the person sitting directly next to the puke has NO SOCKS ON?????

Yeah I was thinking he might've puked coz that guy has boat shoes on...
    Its been 8 years, but I still believe...PJ in NZ 06!

"No matter how cold the winter, theres a springtime ahead'
  • gordon189gordon189 Houston, TX Posts: 60
    Ten hours after first seeing this thread, and it's still hilarious!! Nice pic, by the way...I think I'm smelling puke now!!
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,322
    Boston 2 Puker reporting. I think its about time I made an appearance on this thread. Although, you all have probably seen my apology thread, but if not it will clear up some of the confusion and misconceptions about my unfortunate incident.
  • idratherbe wrote:
    I can't BELIEVE the person in the green shirt the row ahead STILL SITTING THERE?!?! Are you fuckin shitting me? Bwaaaaaahahahahahahaha Christ on a bike! This is too much!!!

I also noticed that the poor chap (puker) is wearing no socks. Think any went inside the shoe?

~peace~

TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I was thinking he might've puked coz that guy has boat shoes on...

i can't sleep...came down to read some posts...just nearly choked to death on chips reading the boat shoes line. This post will bring me joy for years to come. I'm serious.
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • BluntManGuyBluntManGuy Posts: 55
    I can never recall laughing for 15 minutes straight. Christ my stomach hurts so bad right now...even my neck. Fuckin' mercy already!!! Thanks!

p.s. I didn't notice him not wearing socks cause as soon as I clicked the link for the pic I closed it just as fast. Lord knows I'm one that if I see puke, more then likely I'll puke as well. I guess I was hoping to see him sitting there with his head in his hands or something...but there was no stopping me clicking on that link...

POST OF THE DECADE!!
    Tell the captain 'This boats not safe and we're drowning.'
    Turns out he's the one making waves
  • nowayimfaithfullnowayimfaithfull Posts: 2,051
    Sounds like he gets the most votes for the most stupidist thing that ever happened at Pearl Jam show, fucking priceless, you should send that picture to Reagan Hagar, he is helping produce Place and Date part 2, IT COULD POSSIBLY MAKE IT IN!!

Eddie should have belted out a few verses from EWW That Smell, just like when he did Philadelphia Fever during Camden 98.

Honestly though I bet Ten Clubbers were bitching about seat location after that happened!!
    New Rule:
    No drinking and Ten Clubbing, or you are on probation and lose partial seniority!
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Banana-RamaBanana-Rama Posts: 108
    heh heh

Funniest thing I read all day :D
    "If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend" - STP

"Frugality without creativity is deprivation." - Amy Dacyczyn

Proud Supporter of the CAROLINA HURRICANES. GO CANES GO!!!
  • ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    "Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn"
    Just me
  • RedPJRedPJ New Plymouth, New Zealand Posts: 207
    OMG!! RAOFLMAO!!! That's sick but your humor is great!

yesw, you are correct..... sick
    Just For Today, I Am Free...
    maybe even funnier today than it was yesterday.

the sun is out.
    the weather is nice.
    long weekend.

pearl jam.

enjoy!

- Andy
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    You guys are all hilarius!

Sat 7 am, the first thing I did was check this thread because yesterday the links to the photos and threads were not working.

I can't believe you actually took a picture (thank you!) and I am proud of Boston II for being so classy.

I will remember all this if something similar happens near me - we are only human.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!