To that tall dude who puked on the floor section of the Fleet Center, I have some comments:
1) Were you drunk? You acted really weird.
2) I admire that you puked, and stayed with the puke until the cleaning crew showed up 30 minutes later.
3) I admire that you tipped the cleaning guy for cleaning up your massive volume of puke.
4) Your puke smelled worse that any puke I have ever smelled.
5) All of the ajax in the world did not do enough to mask that horrible smell.
6) I have a picture of you and your puke if you need it.
7) You puked before the show, so people rocked out all night in the ajax/puke soup on the floor beneath their seats.
In summary, I admire your stones for staying with your puke. Most would have fled the scene and denied any responsibility. While the puke molecules still reside in my nostrils, I have lost most of my nauseaous feelings. Wow. Who just leans over and vomits massive amounts on a concrete floor? Wow.
this is really, really funny stuff many weeks later.
This thread really delivers!! I think it merits sticky status!!!
-"the puke molecules still reside in my nostrils"
-the Stand by Me reference
-"It looked like someone dropped a box of powdered donuts in a bowl of beef stew"
posts like mine make the day fly by.
nice job, me.
kenny olav wrote:
To YJN2 and everyone else, I've never been more proud to be the butt of a joke.
3 months later, my puke is still bringing joy to the world.
Of course, really its UNH1995's awesome sense of humor.
Weird thing is, I don't come onto Given to Fly much, but 2 of the last 3 times I've come here, this thread was on the top page.
I have forwarded this thread to countless people. Unfortunately many of my friends are girly girls and said it was making them sick so they refused to finish reading it. Their loss. Whenever I have a bad day I look this up to read it. It does not lose its hilarious-ness (is that a word?) one bit!!!
And I was there - row 5 - glad that the smell did not migrate its way over to me!!!!!!!
If I could meet one person from this board it would be the creator of this thread. It's historical.
So the celebrity emerges...........