Options

Final word on GA vs Seating - Mr Neil Young

Comments

• Options
    LostRebel wrote:
    Still remember those girls... and I know they read this cause they visit the forum really often...
    Hope they'll do us a "favour" and go seated next time.

Yeah I've seen them at a bunch of shows. But still, talking for 30 min before the show about all the shows they been to and all the years they have followed PJ and how disturbing all the people taking pictures are and then just stand there like photo-snapping-zombies only caring when Eddie comes over or they play All those yesterdays. I mean...fuck. And the fucking backpacks. Those...backpacks - put them on the floor!

I mean, I sing false and I look like a jerk. But wtf... someone standing and browsing through their camera all through Given to fly, Do The evolution and 20 other songs? Why even bother queing up? Are they just there to "cross off" the songs they haveb't yet head? Then do that from the seats. Or are they just waiting for Eddie to be fooled and throw them a tambourine or have sex with them backstage?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I definitely support GA floors for arena shows. This is a rock concert! Plus, it allows people to enjoy the show with their friends. There are always seats away from the floor for those who don't want to do GA.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    My rule for GA is I'll walk up to as close as I can until I actually have to start moving people. Hate people that sneak to the front pushing their way through, but t'is life.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I don't agree what Neil just said. Does Neil Young even offer "fanclub" reserved seats? I don't think so. Yes his site offer's presale tickets but anybody who is anybody can buy tickets from his site. There is no seniority. This is different to Pearl Jam's 10club ticketing system were row's 1, 2, 9 & 10 are "lottery seats." Big fan or not a big fan of the band get a chance to score those sweet seats. They are not expensive, rich class tickets for a Pearl Jam show, unlike what Neil Young offers. It's fair all around. And pretty much reserved numerical in order from 10club member #1 - it's ending number. You can't just go on to Ticketmaster & buy these, unlike Neil Young for his past few tours he has sections of his lower bowl & floor seats that are very expensive which pretty much "he" offers. There is no seniority. Plus anybody can score those front row seats months before the show & flip them to the rich who will buy those tickets and sit up front. If Neil doesn't like that, then he needs to change his ticket system. Last few show's here in the USA/CDN he charged $250 for sections of the lower bowl that were closer to the stage. Can't remember how much he offered for floor seats but it wasn't fanclub ticketing.

I for one support reserved seating for Pearl Jam's USA/CDN indoor show's. And what 10club has been doing is a fantastic job distributing tickets to our show's. I believe Neil Young needs to talk to 10club management; if he's having a hard time with his "indoor" experiences.

THIS
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    mr young is a badass and is completely right with this.. I love a seat like most people but this does create a muted atmosphere at certain shows..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    I see Neil's point of view and yes I HATE the rick folks in the front that sit, and text or talk on their phones during the performance...or are constantly leaving during the performance.
    I see how that can be distracting for the artists too. That said...

I like festival seating for crowds who are mature enough to handle it. Bruce Springsteen crowds for example. His GA pit is so safe that Kids hang in there with no fear of being trampled or squeezed out.
    Foo Fighters crowds have become a lot more like Bruce's crowds too. I've always done floors for them, been up close and never had a crowd surge. (It wasn't always like that with the Foo's).
    U2 Pit...same thing, lots of room, people are (for the most part) considerate of each other and look out for each other. Great environment.

Pearl Jam crowds, however, are hit and miss. Manchester shows seemed pretty relaxed and fun on the floor, whereas Berlin had to be told to take 3 steps back by the band, and I've heard it got a little rough.
    I'm 5'5 and In the US I've done GA for Pearl Jam several times. I was at the Showbox in 2002. I was also at all three San Francisco shows in 2006 (Did 2 of those shows on the front rail), Henry Fonda Theatre in 2006, The Vic Theatre and Lollapalooza 2007 and MIA this year.
    The theatre shows aren't the best examples as the venue's are much smaller. Showbox I found it was a tight squeeze and very stuffy. I almost had to be pulled out on more than one occasion but I stuck it out. (It also didn't help that the guys on the rail in front of me were assholes - didn't want their spot, just one hand on the rail to break my fall and they kept punching my hand off until I told them off) The Vic was completely different..I had LOTS of room, great people around me and it made the show for me.
    Henry Fonda doesn't count because there were a lot of industry people there so there was a ton of space for that.
    San Francisco night 1 we had amazing people behind us who protected all of us (mostly women) on the rail. Ed even commented about it being mostly females on the rail and how impressed he was with the people behind us watching out for us BUT night 3 was a different story. I was crushed HARD against the guard rail many times that night. Stone of all people got on the Mic and made everybody step back. It was much better after that, but still pretty tight.
    Lollapalooza was crazy and I couldn't even get close...didn't want to because it was very clausterphobic and HOT. Finally MIA was great...most people had left because it was a hip hop festivaland the weather was kinda shitty so it was just us PJ fans and remnants of the hip hop fans. It was very safe and I had a great time. Heck my friend stood on the rail beside me with her 6 year old Son and they had a great time too.

If all of the PJ shows Pits can be like the good one's I've been in, I'd be all for GA...sadly PJ crowds haven't quite evolved that far as of yet. (not talking about every fan...just the douchers that ruin stuff for us all).
    I'd love to see PJ crowds go like the Springsteen crowds in terms of behavior and until that happens I'd prefer seats to level the playing field a bit for us shorter, weaker people lol.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    GA show down in New Orleans in 1995 (I was younger and in better shape), the crowd was just bearable during the Ramones, I made it a half hour through intermission, the crowd seemed to compressed every 15 mins, my glasses steamed, there was no way I could physically make it through 2 hours of PJ. I got out and moved about 100 ft back.

Soundgarden recently in Chicago, we had a chance for GA, also STP in our area, we just can't do GA anymore.

too many pushy people make it unpleasant.
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • Options
    amethgr8 wrote:
    GA show down in New Orleans in 1995 (I was younger and in better shape), the crowd was just bearable during the Ramones, I made it a half hour through intermission, the crowd seemed to compressed every 15 mins, my glasses steamed, there was no way I could physically make it through 2 hours of PJ. I got out and moved about 100 ft back.

Soundgarden recently in Chicago, we had a chance for GA, also STP in our area, we just can't do GA anymore.

too many pushy people make it unpleasant.

Isn't that on a show to show bases?
    i had a terrible time with PJ in Milan 2006 and Berlin 2009.
    But Stockholm 2010 was just fine and no pushing. Went to GA show with the Foo Fighter and no pushing there either.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    ...this is Rock N Roll.......

Couldn't have said it better D!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Kathi wrote:
    Jodie..you know im not line up..i come early to the venue,but i chat with friends,get some drink,go back to hotel,town,a bar,back in the venue,but dont get in early..i just care to be inside before the public tix,cos isntr easy to find friends after that...
    my experience says that most of the times list works well cos especially in Europe we are the same fuckers at every show and we all know each others very well..but always there are assholes to rule things..but they are ALWAYS less than the good people that respect eachother...

p.s...im in good mood and ill not say anything for those frikkin Italians.. :wave: :lol:

:lol: Italians shouldn't run anything. Especially not queues. But besides the bad experience of Berlin 2 (or the Italian fuckup :mrgreen: ), the system worked for all the Euro shows I attended.

I actually really like queueing, hanging out with fellow fans, sharing stories, spending the day together...lots of bonding over music really. However, even if you don't want to line up for ages, 10C early entry wristbands make for everyone to have a pretty good spot still (sometimes even rail at the sides, otherwise 3rd, 4th, 5th row). You are free to choose whatever suits you best, and what is more important, you can freely choose your company.

Europe doesn't have seating for rock shows (except the normal seats in the arenas of course), and I'm glad it's that way. Especially with how 10c entrance was run, you had no-one jumping over you or trying to knock you out of their way, it was all calm and civilized, and most people looked out for each other in the pit as well.
    I've seen Smashing Pumpkins and the Chili Peppers seated, both times because all floor tickets were gone, and I really disliked it. I understand that there may be shows that require seating (like Ed's solo gigs, or the tour Conor Oberst is doing next year), but for your general loud full band rock show, I really wouldn't want to be seated.

And I really need to read that Neil Young book...maybe when I'm going to Florida, I don't see any free time coming before that. :lol:

edited to add: Oh, and annoying talking girls with BACKPACKS at shows? that sounds like Italians as well ;) especially the backpack part. I have not seen anyone else doing that, ever. It might have been the two that were next to me for Berlin 1, they had backpacks as well, and basically spent the whole show taking pics and trying not to faint cause "he's sooooo hot" :lol:
    as i said..im in the good mood..im not saying anything for Italians ...today..ahahahahahhah
    as for fotos..no way to take fotos at the show...and of "hot eddie...
    but.cant escape that....they will tag me at 200 photos of sweaty eddie at facebook... :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Im getting too old for general admission shows. You have to get there ridiculous early to get a good spot, and you can't move from that spot. I was at Music Midtown in Atlanta, and I was exhausted by the time Pearl Jam took the stage. Not to mention that I was completely useless the next day. I like not having to worry about all of that. You can go get a beer, or take a piss, and your seat is right where you left it.
  • Options
    lostalias wrote:
    Im getting too old for general admission shows. You have to get there ridiculous early to get a good spot, and you can't move from that spot. I was at Music Midtown in Atlanta, and I was exhausted by the time Pearl Jam took the stage. Not to mention that I was completely useless the next day. I like not having to worry about all of that. You can go get a beer, or take a piss, and your seat is right where you left it.

That's why Bruce Springsteen's method is THE BEST! You get numbered wristbands between like 2 and say 4:30pm. At 4:30pm they draw a random number and THAT person is first in line and the line starts after that.
    For example - If they draw 250 they are first in line 251 is second, etc. and 249 is last.
    No need to wait out all day...you get your wristband and go drink or whatever until the draw.
    They line you up properly after and bring you inside...then check the wristbands again. Then we are WALKED down the to floor. No stampede. It's AWESOME!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Seen lots of people in VIP or expensive seats rock their asses off. Deluna fest prime example. Most of the PJ seated concerts I’ve attended appeared the front always rocked their asses of as well. Have average PJ number so halfway back so haven’t been there but this doesn’t seem to be a big of a deal at PJ shows.
    Premium seating doesn’t always relate to someone with money, some would rather spend the money on great seats/VIP area than $1000 per year on a fancy phone so they can be validated every 5 minutes by “friends”. Priorities.
    Been crushed at many GA shows and now at the age that I don’t want to be rubbed and crushed on all sides by drunk, sweating idiots for 6 plus hours. Hope PJ can relate.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    What the hell does Rock N Roll have to do with GA / Reserved Seating? :|

Have you never been to a theater before and seen a Rock N Roll show where it's all "reserved seating"? Never been to a amphitheater where it's "reserved seating" to see a Rock N Roll show? A gym or hockey arena where it's all "reserved seating" to see a Rock N Roll show? If you think "Rock N Roll" is only for the GA audience, then you need to get your head fixed.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I have seen PJ in seated and GA shows, and I think I had most fun at the GA shows. I see the advantages of having your spot that allows you to store your merch and stuff and to still have your spot after going to the toilet. But I had much more fun rocking out with my friends around me. My member number isn't that low, so I always end up rather far away. In Toronto, I could see well and the sound was awesome too, but the people around us sometimes weren't too energetic and it felt awkward to be the only ones who rock out in a row.
    In Berlin, we didn't line up in the queue. We got in with early entry wristbands and sat down on the floor with everyone else. We stored our backpack with the merch at the dressing room for cheap. We were in 8th row on the first night and a little farther back on the second night. Whenever one of us needed to go somewhere for getting beer or bringing beer away, there was no problem of getting back at our spot. We had a fantastic time dancing and singing and just having a party with everyone around us. When it became too stuffy, we just went to the side or a little farther back. It was still an awesome show.

As for the people who are in front line just taking pictures, I hate it when they cannot put their cameras or phones down for one second. When I was at the qotsa gig in London, I was in second row on the side (also GA) and a lot of times during the night, I had to see the show through the phone of a woman who was standing in front of me. It was fucking annoying.

I feel for Mr Young.
  • Options
    . But I had much more fun rocking out with my friends around me. .
    this is ROCK N ROLL........
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    . But I had much more fun rocking out with my friends around me. .
    this is ROCK N ROLL........
    Always make great freinds with Fello PJ fans at Seated shows and we rock together.... this is also rock n roll. :D
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,166
    I like GA floor shows.

If you're at an arena show and the floor is GA but the stands are seated. I like that combo. When the whole venue is GA, then it's a bit of a gong show.

I also prefer GA when I'm at concert with friends. I prefer seats when I'm with my wife. Mainly because I don't want to be that asshole who takes his significant other into the heart of the pit and punches/elbows people to try and create a safety bubble around her. I really hate it when people do that, so there's no way I'd do it.

With Pearl Jam I know my fan club tickets usually get me around row 15-20 on the floor. I'd probably get closer if it were GA. With non PJ bands I can usually score better tickets (usually front 10 rows) in which I don't mind seats :)

I think I could go on all day about the pros and cons. I don't really think Mr. Young's words is the Final Word.

It is nice not to get decapitated while sitting close (I hate crowd surfers more than the pit itself. Probably because I'm 6'2 and my head gets leveled from them).

For me my preference of GA rests on which band I'm seeing, who I'm going with, what my odds of getting good seats would be, the venue, etc.....
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    demetrios wrote:
    What the hell does Rock N Roll have to do with GA / Reserved Seating? :|

Have you never been to a theater before and seen a Rock N Roll show where it's all "reserved seating"? Never been to a amphitheater where it's "reserved seating" to see a Rock N Roll show? A gym or hockey arena where it's all "reserved seating" to see a Rock N Roll show? If you think "Rock N Roll" is only for the GA audience, then you need to get your head fixed.

Yes, I've been to plenty. I think the GA shows can be a lot more fun and if you go through the effort your usually with bigger fans who are more into the show while at some seated shows I get told to sit down by the people behind me.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    I really hope this is the final word on this topic :roll: :roll: , it's all about the liability factor here in the States ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    I really hope this is the final word on this topic :roll: :roll: , it's all about the liability factor here in the States ...
    now,tell me when i see u again??is all matters ;)
  • Options

Next yr here come you have a place to stay ;)
  • Options

Next yr here come you have a place to stay ;)
    thank you sir.. :D
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    edited October 2012
    The problem with GA is that you have to be completely physically able to stand for hours and withstand the heat, pushing, shoving, not always being able to see (if you're under 6' tall), and you can't leave to go to the bathroom, so you can't drink anything.

As someone who's not only very short, I have bad legs caused by a car accident. Why do only those who can physically withstand the conditions of being in front at a concert be catered to? That's why I like the seats (and the lottery).

I love Uncle Neil, but if he really cared about the wealthy not being in front, perhaps he shouldn't charge $200+ per ticket. (that's what he charged locally 2 years ago).
    Post edited by Jeanwah on
  • Options
    Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    Hinn wrote:
    I like to play to an audience that is into it. I dislike people sitting in the front rows talking on cell phones. Of course, these people are sitting in the most expensive seats, the ones they get through ticket scalpers and other services that somehow corner the market on the seats. Capitalism collides with music in this area. It was not like that when I started. The people in the front were music freaks, the real music fans, who knew every song, every lyric, every piece of information about the band that they could find. They were stoked to be there in front of the stage, and they were ready to rock. So these cell phones and rich folks who can afford the big bucks for prime seating distract me from what I am doing and make me feel like I am on display in a museum. It is not good for the music, which a lot of times feeds on the energy of the crowd.

Only a certain amount of people can get into that area, and it is not more expensive. It is general admittance. First come, first served, as far as proximity to the stage goes.
    I really love the fact we have this in Europe. :)

morello wrote:
    We never have seated rock shows here in NZ so I can't imagine what it's like to have a fucken seat, or rows of seats, between me & the band. I think it would drive me barmy not being able to push through the seats to get closer. The sitting around on the pavement, getting your spot in the line, hanging out with other fans all day + being squished up against people in the pit is absolutely part of the fun. I agree with Neil.
    Better Dan wrote:
    I definitely support GA floors for arena shows. This is a rock concert! Plus, it allows people to enjoy the show with their friends. There are always seats away from the floor for those who don't want to do GA.
    This. I completely agree with morello and Better Dan.

p.s...im in good mood and ill not say anything for those frikkin Italians.. :wave: :lol:
    :lol::lol: Yeah there were really annoying moments in Berlin this year. But I would call that a minor glitch. Really can't imagine being still and not feeling the fuss and having to be in my seat like I'm listening to Mozart's Requiem in a theater. Not saying people should hurt, kick and kill eachother in a moshpit, but it really adds up to the atmosphere to feel the energy created by a group of people jumping together, rocking out and feeling the heat.
    Kathi wrote:
    spent the whole show trying not to faint cause "he's sooooo hot" :lol:
    Well, he is, what can one do. :lol::lol::lol:
    Evil Little Goat
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Which is why I lifted Neil's words, because he shows it doesn't have to be. His format isn't a whole GA floor, but a front critical mass of 'festival seating' to ramp up the energy that drifts onto the stage, for the band to feed off. Behind the floor are still seats. It's a true iconic rock figure telling us that, yes, a jumpin' freaky crowd is better than one that just stands there taking photos, and yes, it does impact on the performance, so for performances to be consistently ramped up, there is a way.

It's the final word as far as I'm concerned, because here's the truely iconic rock figure saying what it means, from his side, to have people up front who truly, REALLY give a fuck. Nothing I say will ever carry so much weight on this subject, so personally, I'm just gonna stop now after bringing up his words. It's like sport fandom - can't be arsed explaining myself anymore, I just say, go read Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby.

The book, it's just full of this RnR spirit.

More:
    I am not interested in form for form's sake. So if you are having trouble reading this, give it to someone else. End of chapter.

Buy the damn book, fuckers.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Which is why I lifted Neil's words, because he shows it doesn't have to be. His format isn't a whole GA floor, but a front critical mass of 'festival seating' to ramp up the energy that drifts onto the stage, for the band to feed off. Behind the floor are still seats. It's a true iconic rock figure telling us that, yes, a jumpin' freaky crowd is better than one that just stands there taking photos, and yes, it does impact on the performance, so for performances to be consistently ramped up, there is a way.

It's the final word as far as I'm concerned, because here's the truely iconic rock figure saying what it means, from his side, to have people up front who truly, REALLY give a fuck. Nothing I say will ever carry so much weight on this subject, so personally, I'm just gonna stop now after bringing up his words. It's like sport fandom - can't be arsed explaining myself anymore, I just say, go read Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby.

The book, it's just full of this RnR spirit.

More:
    I am not interested in form for form's sake. So if you are having trouble reading this, give it to someone else. End of chapter.

Buy the damn book, fuckers.

I hear you but here it's all about the law suits when people get hurt they sue it happens all the time ...Arena's do not wan't to have another potentially dangerous situation where they can be held responsible for ...
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Jeanwah wrote:
    The problem with GA is that you have to be completely physically able to stand for hours and withstand the heat, pushing, shoving, not always being able to see (if you're under 6' tall), and you can't leave to go to the bathroom, so you can't drink anything.

As someone who's not only very short, I have bad legs caused by a car accident. Why do only those who can physically withstand the conditions of being in front at a concert be catered to? That's why I like the seats (and the lottery).

I love Uncle Neil, but if he really cared about the wealthy not being in front, perhaps he shouldn't charge $200+ per ticket. (that's what he charged locally 2 years ago).

There'll always be seats at arena shows, there are in Europe as well, it's just the floor that is GA.
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:

There'll always be seats at arena shows, there are in Europe as well, it's just the floor that is GA.
    tada!
  • Options