Options

PEARL JAM TO PERFORM AT DELUNA FEST 2012

Comments

• Options
    cgm93 wrote:
    Just scored VIP tickets today! Very stoked. Just hoping that its not Dwight Yokam before PJ!

Is that you my man? Can't wait for this.
    Come check out my PJ Tribute site :) www.ComeToThePorch.net If you're reading this, you'll love it. You can also find me on Twitter @ComeToThePorch.
  • Options
    cgm93cgm93 Posts: 32
    Yup. It is. Just checked and my Hotel for MIA is about 10 blocks away from the pre-party bar...that's walking distance in Philly right? I'm getting more and more excited too...the anticipation for these two trips are starting to feel like it was for PJ20 again! (If PJ could only close out each night of DeLuna it would be perfect!
  • Options
    cgm93cgm93 Posts: 32
    Also going to see a Mumford & Sons weekend festival this weekend, so that will hold me over till MIA!
  • Options
    cgm93 wrote:
    Also going to see a Mumford & Sons weekend festival this weekend, so that will hold me over till MIA!

Livin the dream!
    Come check out my PJ Tribute site :) www.ComeToThePorch.net If you're reading this, you'll love it. You can also find me on Twitter @ComeToThePorch.
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    My friend is not able to go to the festival and she is selling her two 3 day weekend pass for the festival. If you are interested,pPlease PM for more info.
  • Options
    Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    edited August 2012
    I''m cancelling the reservation, they have a 3 night min they won't let me change it and at $435 a night, they are crazytown anyway.

If anyone needs a hotel, I have one reserved on the beach that I am not going to use. We've decided to go to Midtown instead. It's the Hampton Inn on Deluna beach right next to the festival. We can probably just transfer the reservation. I know it's sold out. PM me if you are interested. I have plenty of time to cancel. The reservation, it is from Thursday through Monday.
    Thanks,
    Sandra
    Post edited by Hunger Strike on
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    2 non serial killers from orlando looking for a place to crash fri/sat.

holla.
  • Options
    cpsilo1cpsilo1 Posts: 73
    Single day tix (limited amount) just went on sale:

http://delunafest.frontgatetickets.com/ ... &eid=81962

Now I have to try to get rid of my 3 day pass :rant:
  • Options
    green_girlgreen_girl Posts: 931
    cpsilo1 wrote:

What a way to irritate a lot of ticketholders who are now finding out they seriously overpaid. And to save everyone the trouble of clicking the approx 8 links it takes to get to the single day price...it's 74.95. I'm totally disgusted, and I'm not even going to Deluna.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    green_girl wrote:
    cpsilo1 wrote:

What a way to irritate a lot of ticketholders who are now finding out they seriously overpaid. And to save everyone the trouble of clicking the approx 8 links it takes to get to the single day price...it's 74.95. I'm totally disgusted, and I'm not even going to Deluna.
    Complete bullshit. I knew they were going to do this. They did the exact same thing last year. No single tickets - and then they do?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    APlasticHeartAPlasticHeart Dunedin, FL Posts: 52
    I have a room at the Travellodge for 4 nights 9/20-9/24 it has an extra Queen bed. Looking for someone that wants to share the hotel expense. $89 a night, as this is half what I am paying a night. Does not need to be the whole time. The Travellodge is located within walking distance of the festival.

I am married and not a serial killer. You also not be a serial killer :)

PM if interested. Thanks!
    1996: Hartford
    1998: Mansfield 1
    2000: Mansfield 1 & 2
    2003: Albany, Uniondale, Mansfield 1, 2 & 3
    2004: Boston 1 & 2
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2
    2008: Columbia, Virginia Beach, Camden 1 & 2, Washington D. C., Hartford, Mansfield 1 & 2
    2010: Boston
    2011: East Troy 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Worcester 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I have a room at the Travellodge for 4 nights 9/20-9/24 it has an extra Queen bed. Looking for someone that wants to share the hotel expense. $89 a night, as this is half what I am paying a night. Does not need to be the whole time. The Travellodge is located within walking distance of the festival.

I am married and not a serial killer. You also not be a serial killer :)

PM if interested. Thanks!

PM'd you. Let me know what you think.

I have a double room at the Day's Inn in downtown from 9/20-24 that cost a total of about $310. I can cancel without a fee at anytime but definitely would like a roommate to split the cost. I'd like to see if anyone out there is of need of a place to stay those nights that wants to split my room with me OR I can cancel my reservation and share your hotel room.
  • Options
    Anyone flying down from Midwest area and staying all three days? Seems like everyone is leaving town after Friday. :D
  • Options
    JK56888 wrote:
    Anyone flying down from Midwest area and staying all three days? Seems like everyone is leaving town after Friday. :D

I'm in from Cleveland Friday and leave Sunday. Yo coming to the Wishlist party on Saturday?
  • Options
    Still coming down from the buzz of Philly where we raised $3,000 for charity at the Wishlist Party. Can't wait to repeat in DeLuna. Hoping to see everyone there!

Wishlist Party in Pensacola!

wishlist_blue.gif

If you haven't signed up yet please shoot me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pjfan@ymail.com">pjfan@ymail.com</a><!-- e -->. RSVP not required but helps the planning.

The Highlights:

What: The Wishlist Pearl Jam Fan Pre Party!
    Where: Crabs We Got Em
    When: 1pm on Saturday September 22nd.
    Who: Everyone is invited! If you can email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pjfan@ymail.com">pjfan@ymail.com</a><!-- e --> with how many people it would be helpful but not required.
    Beneficiary: Pathway Caring for Children
    Donations: If you have some PJ merch you can add to the raffle please email me. Check out what we have already. Donations not required to attend.
    Poster: I'm looking for some help in getting a special poster drawn up for the pre party in the spirit of the band. If you're an artist and want to help out, please click here.

For more details please click here.

I can't wait to meet everyone!
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    JK56888 wrote:

We are flying down from Des Moines, Iowa on Thursday and we are staying in Pensacola until Tuesday so we will have some time to check out some other things in town other than the festival.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    ComeToThePorchComeToThePorch Posts: 101
    edited September 2012
    wishlist_blue.gif

Hey everyone. I know some people are leaving for Atlanta and won't be able to make the Wishlist party on Saturday. So I'm trying to encourage PJ fans to head over to Flounders (right across the parking lot) right after Pearl Jam's performance so we can still meet up. All the details for both are on my site:

http://www.cometotheporch.net/2012/05/pj-party-at-deluna-fest-click-here-if.html

I look forward to seeing all of you! I was in Philly and organized that Wishlist party as well. It was so much fun and we raised quite a bit of money for a great cause ($3,000). I can't wait to do it again in DeLuna with you guys.

Rock On!

Joe
    Post edited by ComeToThePorch on
  • Options
    Can't wait for this show. Skipping Music Midtown for Deluna. If anyone needs a campsite at Ft. Pickens get in touch with me.
  • Options
    jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    8 more working days for me until I fly out of Pittsburgh!! That's what I told myself driving from work after a tiring Monday.

:D
  • Options
    jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    Almost down to one week away!!

Haven't seen PJ since Philly '09 and it's been waaaay too long! Also haven't been to the beach since '06 so it's about time.

I know a lot of people want "Oceans" as the opener (including myself)...what other songs are you hoping for? I know, I know, it's a festival so expect a "generic" setlist (I've never been to a festival period, so I have no idea what to expect). "Of the Girl" is a song I would LOVE to hear live!
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    jened10 wrote:
    Almost down to one week away!!

Haven't seen PJ since Philly '09 and it's been waaaay too long! Also haven't been to the beach since '06 so it's about time.

I know a lot of people want "Oceans" as the opener (including myself)...what other songs are you hoping for? I know, I know, it's a festival so expect a "generic" setlist (I've never been to a festival period, so I have no idea what to expect). "Of the Girl" is a song I would LOVE to hear live!

I saw "Of The Girl" in Kansas City in 2010 and it was pretty awesome. So far I've heard "Of The Girl", "Release", and "Wash" so I would be happy with something other than those 3. I think "Long Road" would be cool. :D
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    JS299836JS299836 Posts: 1
    edited September 2012
    Does anyone want this package at any price? Hate to see it go to waste...THANKS :fp:

We have a Pearl Jam Deluna Fest 3 night Hilton travel package for 2 people. We cannot make the festival. Package cost 2195.87-make us an offer if you are interested. We will coordinate funds thru paypal so it is secure for you. We contacted CID Entertainment. They will transfer the name on the package if we are able to sell the package. In no way are we scamming anyone... we just had something change in our life and we are unable to attend the festival(not by choice- believe me). My email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:SuccessWithJess@gmail.com">SuccessWithJess@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> and my name is Jessica Dillenbeck... Thanks....

See Alicia's reply to us below:
    Hello Jessica,

Thank you for reaching out. We are incredibly sorry to hear that you are not able to attend Deluna Festival this year. All of our packages are sold under a no-refund policy due to the contracts we have with both the festival and hotels. Also, being this close to the festival, we have limited ability to rearrange our packages or to resell them. If you know someone who would like to go in your place, we would be happy to issue a name transfer. Please let us know if you would like to proceed.

Best,
    Alicia
    Post edited by JS299836 on
    Enjoy your journey.....
  • Options
    wishlist_blue.gif

Your officially unofficial party planner here:

One week to go! If you're looking to hang out with your fellow Pearl Jam fans, there are two great opportunities to do so:

1. Immediately following Pearl Jam's performance Friday night, we are heading over to Flounder's Chowder House for a few drinks while the traffic dies down (or later).

2. The Officially Official Wishlist Party which will be on Saturday at 1pm at Crabs We Got Em right in front of Stage 2 (big red roof) on the Sunset Deck (upstairs is all ours). The venue just hooked us up with a keg to use as a fundraiser for Pathway. More detail on my site here.

Can't wait to meet you all!

DeLuna+Bars.jpg

DeLuna+Map.jpg
  • Options
    Will be there for both!!!!!
  • Options
    Can't wait for this show. I picture a land run esque seen when they open gates Friday. Even if I'm by myself.
  • Options
    Driving down from Columbus to Nashville with 4 friends, stopping at 3rd Man on the way down. Making for the beach Condo then to the Wishlist Party and PJ!!! Sooo Pumped! Hoping for some deep tracks. Anyone else going to the party?
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    I have 2 3 day passes for cheap, I can't go, pm me!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Im going solo and cant fukin waittt!! anyafter parties for friday and saturday night??? my first PJ concert! wasnt gonna let anyone stop me from going to see them :D woop woop! :)
    Live Free, no life wasted!
  • Options
    Veroney wrote:
    Im going solo and cant fukin waittt!! anyafter parties for friday and saturday night??? my first PJ concert! wasnt gonna let anyone stop me from going to see them :D woop woop! :)

Nice! Scrolls down a few posts to mine past one with the big Wishlist logo. That's all the info on the after party and fund raiser. Shoot me an email if you like. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Pjfan@ymail.com">Pjfan@ymail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    cool! is everyone gathering at a certain place at the festival? any reunions in plan?
    Veroney wrote:

Nice! Scrolls down a few posts to mine past one with the big Wishlist logo. That's all the info on the after party and fund raiser. Shoot me an email if you like. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Pjfan@ymail.com">Pjfan@ymail.com</a><!-- e -->
    Live Free, no life wasted!