Options

PEARL JAM TO PERFORM AT DELUNA FEST 2012

Comments

• Options
    Who gets in before 4 pm on Friday? We should meet up in the VIP
  • Options
    JK56888 wrote:

I'll be there :) Dropping some stuff off over at Crabs for the Wishlist Party and then I'll be around.
    Come check out my PJ Tribute site :) www.ComeToThePorch.net If you're reading this, you'll love it. You can also find me on Twitter @ComeToThePorch.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I'll be there midday Thursday along with APlasticHeart, edibervan and his wife. I know for the show, I'm watching the Gaslight Anthem at 5:30 which is on the main stage and try to hold as close of spot as possible until PJ's set at 9:30.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I'll be there midday Thursday along with APlasticHeart, edibervan and his wife. I know for the show, I'm watching the Gaslight Anthem at 5:30 which is on the main stage and try to hold as close of spot as possible until PJ's set at 9:30.

have an awesome time, my friend!!!!! :D you're a big dude, so i doubt you'll have any problems holding your spot.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

have an awesome time, my friend!!!!! :D you're a big dude, so i doubt you'll have any problems holding your spot.

Thanks buddy! I'm looking forward to the sun and the beach, then next year hopefully I'll be coming to the rainy Pacific Northwest for some shows and crash with you guys. :D
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Hold one for me then! :) Went broke on the VIP's so hopefully that helps.
    Come check out my PJ Tribute site :) www.ComeToThePorch.net If you're reading this, you'll love it. You can also find me on Twitter @ComeToThePorch.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    mfc2006 wrote:

Thanks buddy! I'm looking forward to the sun and the beach, then next year hopefully I'll be coming to the rainy Pacific Northwest for some shows and crash with you guys. :D

we'd love to have you come by, man! :) Robley already called the deck. :lol: miss hanging with you guys....have a fucking blast at the show, Mike!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Me and two other friends will be headin into Pensacola during the day Thursday so we can hangout on Pensacola Beach that night with our acoustics for a nice PJ session. If you see 3 guys jammin please stop by and say hi and hangout. It would be cool to get a lot of people on the beach singing PJ songs together!
  • Options
    Pearl Jam at the beach, the ultimate combination. So jealous of everyone going there....
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    How many songs about the Ocean you think they'll play?

I hope they open with Oceans.

Also I hope they play long. I'm not in a big hurry to see DJ Jazzy Jeff. No Fresh Prince = Longer Pearl Jam set.

LOL
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Greetings fellow PJ fans. Driving from Houston to join you for this incredible experience.

Question, will this event be in the sand? If so what footwear you wearing?
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    callen wrote:
    Greetings fellow PJ fans. Driving from Houston to join you for this incredible experience.

Yes, I believe the main stage is in the sand. I will be wearing sandals of some sort! I know that may not be safest at a concert, but I would rather have my foot stepped on than sand all through my socks and shoes (I think...). :?
  • Options
    wishlist_blue.gif

Your officially unofficial party planner here:

Only a few days left! If you're looking to hang out with your fellow Pearl Jam fans, there are two great opportunities to do so:

1. Immediately following Pearl Jam's performance Friday night, we are heading over to Flounder's Chowder House for a few drinks while the traffic dies down (or later).

2. The Officially Official Wishlist Party which will be on Saturday at 1pm at Crabs We Got Em right in front of Stage 2 (big red roof) on the Sunset Deck (upstairs is all ours). The venue just hooked us up with a keg to use as a fundraiser for Pathway. More detail on my site here.

Can't wait to meet you all!

DeLuna+Bars.jpg

DeLuna+Map.jpg
  • Options
    wishlist_blue.gif

Only a few days left! If you're looking to hang out with your fellow Pearl Jam fans, there are two great opportunities to do so:

1. Immediately following Pearl Jam's performance Friday night, we are heading over to Flounder's Chowder House for a few drinks while the traffic dies down (or later).

2. The Officially Official Wishlist Party which will be on Saturday at 1pm at Crabs We Got Em right in front of Stage 2 (big red roof) on the Sunset Deck (upstairs is all ours). The venue just hooked us up with a keg to use as a fundraiser for Pathway. More detail on my site here.

DeLuna+Bars.jpg

DeLuna+Map.jpg

Thanks for all the work you've done so far in putting this together! I'm sure it will be an amazing experience! :D
  • Options
    If anyone could pick me up a sticker/badge set that they may have at the Festival I can in return trade you a MIA Liberty Bell sticker and make up any difference in cash. PM me. Thanks!

POP POP!
    POP POP!
  • Options
    Made it to the ocean. About to have a smoke on a balcony.
  • Options
    jened10 wrote:
    callen wrote:

Yes, I believe the main stage is in the sand. I will be wearing sandals of some sort! I know that may not be safest at a concert, but I would rather have my foot stepped on than sand all through my socks and shoes (I think...). :?

Originally I was going to do flip flops, but I've since decided I'm going to try to get up front. Sneakers will be necessary for that. I'm not so young and dumb anymore.
  • Options
    Really juiced now for this the van is packed gonna head out in a few hours. Won't be able to get down front for this one, I'll have my 5 year old with me, hes just not old enough yet to wait all day for a close look but at least he may remember a lil bit of the best show he might ever witness. Hope all have a safe trip and lets give em a hell of a crowd.
  • Options
    wishlist_blue.gif

DeLuna+Bars.jpg

DeLuna+Map.jpg

Thanks for all the work you've done so far in putting this together! I'm sure it will be an amazing experience! :D

Yes Joe, thanks for all that you've done to get this going!!! I can't wait, this is going to be a great! :D
  • Options
    OTOTOOTOTO New York, NY Posts: 190
    Flying from NYC tomorrow afternoon. So excited for this weekend. My buddy and I are staying in a condo with friends we made at our campground for PJ20.....gotta love the community aspect this band brings us. Redneck Riviera, here I come!
    "You Can't be Neutral on a Moving Train"
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    jened10 wrote:
    callen wrote:

Originally I was going to do flip flops, but I've since decided I'm going to try to get up front. Sneakers will be necessary for that. I'm not so young and dumb anymore.

I'm planning on wearing flip flops most of the day and then bring some chucks to switch into later if i need to...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    jened10 wrote:
    callen wrote:

I wanted to wear flip flops, but I can easily see someone stepping on one and breaking it and then I'm shoeless :shock: and shoeless in what will be by the end of the day a giant litter box - yuck. Also I wonder how many people will be using the ocean instead of a porta potty?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,200
    friday will be intresting... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Is there a live stream for this anywhere?
    Maybe "some" on Sirius?
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,200
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Maybe "some" on Sirius?
    will find out very soon 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    I will be leaving work in an hour...then off to the airport!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! So excited....

I've had butterflies all day. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Maybe "some" on Sirius?

I was listening to sirius today and there was commercial stating a live feed will be
    available for prescribers starting 8pm Friday. According to info, it was said both Pearl
    Jam and Foo Fighters will be a live feed. :D Hope this is the case come 8pm when I crack
    open some beers and turn on the radio.
  • Options
    just bc you have vip doesnt mean the rest of us poor folks do jejejjeej
    JK56888 wrote:
    Live Free, no life wasted!
  • Options
    I'll be hanging out in the middle/back reppin' the poor folk, too!
  • Options
    Here're two chances for us all to hang out, VIP and GA alike! :)

wishlist_blue.gif

DeLuna+Bars.jpg

DeLuna+Map.jpg