Boston 2 PUKE

Comments

• Zanne wrote:
    "Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn"

Now that is funny...this is fantastic....

Although Man, Woman, Child or Baby is getting punched hard in the face if they puke on me at a show.

Walking Tightrope High Over Olav's Puke!
    "Sometimes I burn like a dot on the sun
    With no one knowing..."
  • Maybe Kenny had...cryptosporidium?

It had to be said! Hope someone besides me remembers. ; )

sapphire
  • UNH1995UNH1995 Worcester Posts: 356
    puke bump
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    "The bile-drinking contests started with Chris Cornell. There's an act in our show where one of my members-and it would be a different one every day, because no one can do it really twice in a row-would force seven feet of tubing into their stomach through their nose, and we would pump in beer, ketchup, and mayonnaise. Then it was sucked back out, and the result became known as bile beer. One early stop on Lollapalooza, Chris came up and drank it. The very next day, Eddie came up and did it. Then for two days after, Ministry's Al Jourgensen came back on and did it. He started telling Eddie and Chris that he's drank more than they have. Well, Chris bowed out. But Eddie's right there every day drinking this stuff. At the end of the tour, Eddie says, "I have drunk two quarts more than you, Al, and I've won.""

Spin Magazine, August 2001

"On the first Lollapalooza concert tour back in 1992, Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam and Chris Cornell of Soundgarden challenged each other to a gentleman's duel: who could drink the most stomach bile. Not just anybody's bile, either, but sickening, green foamy beer bile pumped from the stomach and out through the nose of Matt the Tube, a member of the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow, also performing on the tour. The disgusting contest continued all summer long, until eventually Vedder won. Congratulations, I guess ..."
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    i sitll find this puke story hilarious a day later
    UNH1995 wrote:
    3) I admire that you tipped the cleaning guy for cleaning up your massive volume of puke.

http://myspace-902.vo.llnwd.net/00556/20/92/556712902_l.jpg
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,322
    jojo wrote:

bwahahahhahahahah!!! that's a hilarious pic of Ed, which I've never seen before. and what the hell does Dave A. have strapped to his arms? muscle relaxers?

i'm actually sorta surprised it wasn't Abruzzese sweeping my puke up!
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    bwahahahhahahahah!!! that's a hilarious pic of Ed, which I've never seen before. and what the hell does Dave A. have strapped to his arms? muscle relaxers?

:D Poor Eddy...... LMAO

What a f'ning thread!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Kenny Olav wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if it was. I've heard Dave A had major Carpol Tunnel issues.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was. I've heard Dave A had major Carpol Tunnel issues.

i think they look like heating pads IMO
    I finally feel like the vomit smell is out of my system

what a great long weekend!
    Lalapalooza 1992, Orphium Boston 1994, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1998, Mansfield 2000, Mansfield 2003(1&3), West Palm 2003, State College 2003, Boston 2004, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Chicago 2006, Boston 2006, Mansfield 2008(1&2), Hartford 2008, Hartford 2010, Boston 2010, Worcester 2013 (1&2), All Four Fenway shows 2016 & 2018.
    any pukes this week?

Tonight marks the one week anniversary of the puke smelled round the world
  • Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    UNH1995 wrote:
    I don't need Chris Jansen showing up in my kitchen offering me some cookies and asking me why i am chasing around a cat with cool-whip while naked.
    You're gonna get me fired....that is the funniest damn thing I've ever read in my entire life. Kudos.
  • votegirlvotegirl Posts: 95
    UNH1995 wrote:
    any pukes this week?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
    UNH1995 wrote:
    any pukes this week?

If you look you have been copied there have been pukers in NJ but none as classy or as funny as the original from goood old boston

I love that 'dirty water' Boston you're my home
  • ABetterManABetterMan Posts: 22
    Well, I did puke at the ER 2 show. Except it was in the bathroom. I have a hernia, and I must have eaten or drank something that it didn't agree with. I was standing there during LBC, then I ran out and eventually found an open stall, dry heaving the whole time. Noticed I was definitely getting alot of wierd looks. Thought of this thread the whole time I was running and throwing up.....then, I walked back up the stairs to my seats, and what comes on, but In Hiding, my favorite song.....
    2006: May 13th and 25th, June 1st and 3rd
    thanks for sharing.
    thanks for making it to the stall.

the boston puke was the worst smell I have ever encountered.
  • ii44ii44 Posts: 430
    bump 10c
  • brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    I just finished reading this thread, I actually had tears streaming down my cheeks from laughing so hard! :)
  • This thread really delivers!! I think it merits sticky status!!!

Now, when I listen to the boot, I actually can kinda detect a puky smell in the recesses of my imagination!
    In 1979 I was waiting in line to get in to see KISS at the Seattle Center Colliseum. Some guy about 20 feet in front if me puked. The line then moved until I was standing right over the hurl. The line then stopped.....for 20 minutes....oh...the humanity...

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."
    This is still alive

hehe

kenny is amazing
    jojo wrote:
    This is still alive

hehe

kenny is amazing

I agree;)
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
  • Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    Who would have thought when we were chatting outside the Harp, that a couple of weeks later we'd meet back up in a thread about Kenny puking his guts out during the concert?

Life is so funny.
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
    Born2Jam wrote:
    Who would have thought when we were chatting outside the Harp, that a couple of weeks later we'd meet back up in a thread about Kenny puking his guts out during the concert?

Life is so funny.

It is good to see people on the board that I have met face to face ! I will be on alot more during the summer.
    Was it only a couple of weeks ago? Life IS funny! Hope all is well!

-Becca
    I burst, out
    I'm transformed!
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    bump cause this is the most hilarious thread of the year
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    bump cause this is the most hilarious thread of the year

Thanks for the bump. I somehow missed this thread. You all are right, post of the YEAR! I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.

It reminds me of my friend who pissed center rail before Hovercraft came on during the Mike Watt tour at La Luna in PDX. He just whipped it out like Indiana Jones and started to release. My other buddy then freaked out and threw him down right in it. Needless to say we had to pick up said friend from the Drunk Tank the next day.
    NERDS!
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I love this thread.....
  • JoanneJoanne Posts: 98
    Thanks for the bump. I somehow missed this thread. You all are right, post of the YEAR! I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes.

It reminds me of my friend who pissed center rail before Hovercraft came on during the Mike Watt tour at La Luna in PDX. He just whipped it out like Indiana Jones and started to release. My other buddy then freaked out and threw him down right in it. Needless to say we had to pick up said friend from the Drunk Tank the next day.

I saw a concert on that tour too! In Minneapolis at First avenue - that was forever ago!
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • Smile78Smile78 Posts: 9
    Thanks for a day worth of laughs. This could be the greatest thing Ive ever read.
  • idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    Hah, I had forgotten about this classic post. Cheers UNH1995 and Kenny Olav! :D

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com