Options

*** Amsterdam 2 Fanviews Here 6/27/12 ***

Comments

• Options
    mtxmtx Posts: 283
    First row. Spectacular! :D
    Wuhlheide 2006, 2009, 2010,2014; Chorzów 2007; Hyde Park 2010; Open'er 2010;
    Alpine 1&2;
    2012 Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, Copenhagen;
    2013 Wrigley EarthCam / Ice cold water $1
  • Options
    vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,071
    If they had played Breath and In My Tree, this setlist would definatly be placed at the top of my list as THEEE best set ever!! Slightly glad they didn't in a selfish sense as I would be kicking myself for not going, hope we get those two and some other gems during Berlin, Stockholm or Oslo!!!!

Despite the insane set, would be good to hear how the sound and actual performance was like (stupid question) but I thought Eddies voice at Isle of Wight didn't sound particularly great.

The sound was phenomenal! Ed sounded energetzed and the band sounded tight. Both shows easily in my top 3...
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
  • Options
    vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,071
    Dimitris,awesome show last night
    Today is gonna be better..

i had this dialogue,100 times today..

and here we are..

unreal show...

the ones was in the building...im sure they never saw better setlist in their lifes..

As we talked about outside Ziggo, never saw anything like it...the energy was electric. So glad I was there...great to meet you too Dimitri (Hannah says thank you for the button!).
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
  • Options
    _rebekka__rebekka_ Posts: 6
    I also went to both Amsterdam shows and I already thought the first one was amazing! But the second one totally topped it! Great set list, great audience! Amsterdam rocked! :)

I also took some photos and videos:

Footsteps
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL3pjs59uNo

Better Man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKA0ApVxU3E

Baba O'Riley
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D1zKREzF8I

Photos
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150997671567769.454916.698972768&type=3&l=e8c2245437
  • Options
    gvacircagvacirca Posts: 35
    this is my blog review, only in italian right now

http://www.barracudarocktour.it/index.p ... 21&lang=it

ciaoooo :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Release in the encore....I've been saying they should do that for years. Right on!
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    ShadowShadow London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 175
    Newch91 wrote:
    How did "Bugs" sound on electric guitar?
    Just watched Bugs/Betterman on YouTube...friggin amazing. I loved the guitar version. Now I really want them to Come Back to Canada.
    http://youtu.be/ZyTCfSZJDbg
    Escape is never --- the safest path
    2005.09.12-London; 2006.05.09-Toronto; 2007.08.05-Lolla; 2008.08.13-EV Toronto; 2009.08.21-Toronto; 2009.10.30-Philly; 2010.05.06-Columbus; 2010.05.07-Noblesville; 2011.06.26-EV Detroit; 2011.09.11-Toronto; 2011.09.12-Toronto; 2011.09.15-Hamilton; 2013.07.16-London; 2013.07.19-Wrigley Field; 2014.10.16-Detroit; 2016.05.08 Ottawa, 2016.05.10-Toronto; 2016.05.12-Toronto; 2016.08.20 Wrigley Field; 2016.08.22 Wrigley Field; 2018.08.18-Wrigley Field; 2018.08.20-Wrigley Field; 2021.09.24/25 - EV Ohana; 2021.09.26 Ohana; 2021.10.01 Ohana; 2021.10.02 - Ohana; 2022.09.03-Ottawa; 2022.09.06-Hamilton; 2022.09.08-Toronto; 2022.09.16-Nashville; 2023.08.31 7 09.02 Minnesota; 2023.09-05 & 09.07 Chicago
  • Options
    excuse me for my ridiculous english...berlin 7/4/12 it's my first pj show and i'm so excited. which is the right hour for reach the o2 arena? the start is at 8 pm...thanks a lot for the help, i'm a elderly woman behind the counter in a small town!!!!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Am I the only one who saw Chad Smith come out and give stone a guitar? Stone did not expect it!
    He was side stage for a bit and then dissspeared!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    betterday52betterday52 Posts: 204
    I'm asking here in hopes of an answer.

How do the relationship stories reach Ed? There were two songs dedicated to specific people in Manchester.

And one in Amsterdam.

Thanks! Lots of 10 Clubbers went to Amsterdam, it's why I'm asking here.

Peace
    Shannon
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    ellyn27ellyn27 Posts: 165
    Wow, just wow. I had a list in my back-pocket with Wash as the opener, and I Got Shit and Crown of Thorns as the two songs that I wanted desperately to hear live but new there was virtually no chance of hearing. The first huge shocker was I got shit, nearly took me off my feet. Nothing as it seems was beautiful and tight and Mike played the hell out of it. The end of betterman was explosive and just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore and I thought my head was going to snap off of my neck, the song ended and we were in the first encore. I knew something big was going to happen. Then I heard it. Those first few notes of release. I melted against my chair and cried my eyes out and sang my lungs out. I really wasn't expecting to hear it (of course no one in that place was expecting to hear it), and I almost didn't want to hear it because I lost my dad 3 months ago and I knew it would be too much. But it was perfect and I am so grateful. When they played hail hail I thought for sure that the first set was a dream and that the show had completely started over. Footsteps was breathtaking, and as soon as they played it i knew they would end with alive/baba/ledbetter, which was just fine with me. But when they came back on stage for the last encore, and started CoT, my heart just exploded out of my chest and I could not comprehend what was going on.

It was so much more than I ever expected it could be. I can't believe the world continues on in the same way after a show like that. But not me. I am so unbelievably grateful that I was there, and the whole experience of not only the show but all the 10clubbers and people that I met is overwhelming in such a positive way. Thank you all so very very much. Till next time jammers :-)
    My whole life... like a picture on a sunny day...

~*~Rotterdam August 13 2009~*~Bilbao July 9 2010~*~East Troy September 3 & 4 2011~*~Amsterdam June 26 & 27 2012~*~Stockholm July 7 2012~*~
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Funny how after Manc night 1 everyone was saying it was a short setlist. Last night had one more song and no one has said it was a short set :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think all the Euro shows so far setwise have been immense, even the IOW festival set too. Non-album tours are the best!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    Am I the only one who saw Chad Smith come out and give stone a guitar? Stone did not expect it!
    He was side stage for a bit and then dissspeared!

Did not see that. Very cool...
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Don't forget....

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Debating set lists, etc.,...that's for new threads in the forum. Thanks. These threads are for show experiences if you attended. Thanks.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Whipping_BoyWhipping_Boy Plantation, FL Posts: 136
    vant0037 wrote:
    Dimitris,awesome show last night
    Today is gonna be better..

i had this dialogue,100 times today..

and here we are..

unreal show...

the ones was in the building...im sure they never saw better setlist in their lifes..

As we talked about outside Ziggo, never saw anything like it...the energy was electric. So glad I was there...great to meet you too Dimitri (Hannah says thank you for the button!).

Great shows and great fans. Everyone in the Dam got a nice treat. It was also cool to meet up with everyone before, during, and after the shows. We're on our way to Arras for one more and then heading back home. Bummer. Everyone else enjoy the ride...(joe and Jen from fla)
  • Options
    There was this girl just in front of me with a sign that said "It's my birthday today. Please play Hard to Imagine". I know Ed saw it and read it a couple of times.

During Baba (I think...) he went over to her and gave her his harmonica. Very nice gesture... :clap:

Great show again... Thanks Brian for manipulating the setlist!

Guess they played Fixer again because Matts son was playing the percussion...

Quote of the day:

"I wish we back home could trade in all the guns for bikes"

Jerk of the day:

You who threw your Pearl Jem tee on stage hitting Mikes guitar...

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    ThunbingHisWayThunbingHisWay Amsterdam Posts: 124
    I just don't know where to begin...

The 2 Amsterdam shows will go in to (my) historybook as the ultimate experience I could have asked for as a devoted fan..

Living in Amsterdam and having Pearl Jam visit my city again after 16 years is a wish come through already.
    Then having such a superb 1st night and being so damn lucky to catch one out of 2 tambourines that night made it so fucking rememberable for me on top, that I didn' t hink the 2nd night could live up to this..

How wrong I was....

I was lucky enough (or early enough... 06:10 AM in line) to have one of the center front row spots the 2nd night.. and from the first moment on they blew us away... after a few songs Ed noticed me and my Chris Cornel shirt I was wearing and pulled at his shirt, then pointed at me making a "I like your shirt remark".. this brought a big smile on my face in a kinda way that the night already couldn't become any better anymore.... if they stopped playing at that moment, my night would have been totally superb ...

Then the first encore came...

When Ed was talking about that they have had help making the setlist and that they now would play a song they normally wouldn't play at that point of the show and the started "release".. I broke down... emotions took over.. and I couldn't help it... tears came roling down and I could stop it.... my father just died 2 months ago and hearing the song at that point of the show and his remarks that they have had help making the setlist.... made me soooooo think of my father and at that moment I was just convinced that it somehow was meant to be played at that time.. and the only thing I could do was cry looking up and thanking my dad for everything.... even now I writre this with tears in my eyes... I hadly heard the song it went by in an emotional blur... the only time during the concert I didn't and couldn't sing.. I just stood there and let the tears come... thoughts were going thru my head.. like "come on get yourself together you're a 45 year old guy crying over a song".. and then again.. I had toughts wich said.. I don't give a shit... it was pure emotion and I could care less what other thought about it...
    After Release.. I kinda got myself together again during Hail Hail and Alone and I could enjoy and sing my heart out again as I did before...

Then Footsteps came...

From behind me some cut-out cartfold "footsteps"were thrown over my head wich landed in the security area, wich was a cool thing the guy who made them did.. I don't think it was noticed by the band, so i asked the security girl if she could pick one up and hand it over to me, so I could give it another try to make it noticed to Eddie....and I don't know if it was the fact that he noticed the footstep.. or if it was because of my Chris Cornel shirt.. or if it was that he saw me so emotional during Release... but at the end of Footsteps he pointed at me while I was holding the footstep... surprised and happy as I was to be noticed by him personally again, the first thing that came to my mind was.. oh geez.. he wants me to throw the footstep to him.. so I gave it my best shot but the "hardly weighing anything" footsep of course never made the stage..lol.. and still not knowing why he was pointing at me, I called the security girl again and said to her that Ed wanted the footstep... but when she didn't react and I was looking up again.. Ed still stood there patiently pointing at me and ony then I got what he was trying to do from the beginning.. he was pointing at me to throw his harmonica to me!!!!!
    ARGHHHHHHHHHhhhh.. I think I almost got a heart attack when I finaly understood this...damnit of course I wanted it.!!!. I couldn't have dreamt of this to happen!!!!
    After I caught it I was blown away.. did this all happen to me tonight..?.. you read about these things on the forum... but could it actually all happen to me????

No question that the rest of the concert I was in a state of disbelieve and at the same time rockng like never before with every note they played....

And even though Ed later called Brian to the stage and told us about the fact that Brian has helped them to put together the songlist..I still believe that my dad was up there and it was meant to be played at that specific time....

So..
    Thanks guys for playing the most rememberable show of my life...
    Thanks Ed for showing the patience with me being able to finaly give me your harmonica..
    Thanks Brian for helping to make this incredible setlist..
    Thanks dad.. I will never forget you :cry:
    And thanks all the nice people I met over the last 2 days in the Tenclub line and during the concert

You all made this something I will never ever forget my entire life..

Maarten
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    excuse me for my ridiculous english...berlin 7/4/12 it's my first pj show and i'm so excited. which is the right hour for reach the o2 arena? the start is at 8 pm...thanks a lot for the help, i'm a elderly woman behind the counter in a small town!!!!

your english is pretty good... congrats on your first post, welcome to the boards, have a blast in berlin, and lots of beer...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    JoostoneJoostone Posts: 229

The 2 Amsterdam shows will go in to (my) historybook as the ultimate experience I could have asked for as a devoted fan..

Living in Amsterdam and having Pearl Jam visit my city again after 16 years is a wish come through already.
    Then having such a superb 1st night and being so damn lucky to catch one out of 2 tambourines that night made it so fucking rememberable for me on top, that I didn' t hink the 2nd night could live up to this..

How wrong I was....

I was lucky enough (or early enough... 06:10 AM in line) to have one of the center front row spots the 2nd night.. and from the first moment on they blew us away... after a few songs Ed noticed me and my Chris Cornel shirt I was wearing and pulled at his shirt, then pointed at me making a "I like your shirt remark".. this brought a big smile on my face in a kinda way that the night already couldn't become any better anymore.... if they stopped playing at that moment, my night would have been totally superb ...

When Ed was talking about that they have had help making the setlist and that they now would play a song they normally wouldn't play at that point of the show and the started "release".. I broke down... emotions took over.. and I couldn't help it... tears came roling down and I could stop it.... my father just died 2 months ago and hearing the song at that point of the show and his remarks that they have had help making the setlist.... made me soooooo think of my father and at that moment I was just convinced that it somehow was meant to be played at that time.. and the only thing I could do was cry looking up and thanking my dad for everything.... even now I writre this with tears in my eyes... I hadly heard the song it went by in an emotional blur... the only time during the concert I didn't and couldn't sing.. I just stood there and let the tears come... thoughts were going thru my head.. like "come on get yourself together you're a 45 year old guy crying over a song".. and then again.. I had toughts wich said.. I don't give a shit... it was pure emotion and I could care less what other thought about it...
    After Release.. I kinda got myself together again during Hail Hail and Alone and I could enjoy and sing my heart out again as I did before...

Then Footsteps came...

From behind me some cut-out cartfold "footsteps"were thrown over my head wich landed in the security area, wich was a cool thing the guy who made them did.. I don't think it was noticed by the band, so i asked the security girl if she could pick one up and hand it over to me, so I could give it another try to make it noticed to Eddie....and I don't know if it was the fact that he noticed the footstep.. or if it was because of my Chris Cornel shirt.. or if it was that he saw me so emotional during Release... but at the end of Footsteps he pointed at me while I was holding the footstep... surprised and happy as I was to be noticed by him personally again, the first thing that came to my mind was.. oh geez.. he wants me to throw the footstep to him.. so I gave it my best shot but the "hardly weighing anything" footsep of course never made the stage..lol.. and still not knowing why he was pointing at me, I called the security girl again and said to her that Ed wanted the footstep... but when she didn't react and I was looking up again.. Ed still stood there patiently pointing at me and ony then I got what he was trying to do from the beginning.. he was pointing at me to throw his harmonica to me!!!!!
    ARGHHHHHHHHHhhhh.. I think I almost got a heart attack when I finaly understood this...damnit of course I wanted it.!!!. I couldn't have dreamt of this to happen!!!!
    After I caught it I was blown away.. did this all happen to me tonight..?.. you read about these things on the forum... but could it actually all happen to me????

No question that the rest of the concert I was in a state of disbelieve and at the same time rockng like never before with every note they played....

And even though Ed later called Brian to the stage and told us about the fact that Brian has helped them to put together the songlist..I still believe that my dad was up there and it was meant to be played at that specific time....

So..
    Thanks Ed for showing the patience with me being able to finaly give me your harmonica..
    And thanks all the nice people I met over the last 2 days in the Tenclub line and during the concert

Maarten

Thanks for sharing your story!
    PJ: Pinkpop 2000, Sydney I/II/III 2003, Adelaide 2003, Arnhem 2006, Antwerp 2006, Berlin 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Nijmegen 2007, Werchter 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Nijmegen 2010, Amsterdam I/II 2012, Amsterdam I/II 2014, Amsterdam I/II 2018, Pinkpop 2018, Werchter 2018, Pinkpop 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022.
    EV: Amsterdam II 2012, Amsterdam I/III 2017, Amsterdam I 2019
    Brad: Zoetermeer & Utrecht 2013
    Soundgarden: Pinkpop 2012, Amsterdam 2013, Utrecht 2014
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    That is, without a doubt, the most phenomenal set list they have ever played. I WILL buy this boot.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    Av268725Av268725 Krommenie, Netherlands Posts: 20
    Brian, thanks so much for the setlist. Can you please share your story with us? Would love to hear what happened with you and the band!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    Holy schnike!

Nice work, Brian! :thumbup:
  • Options
    pbrm_pearljampbrm_pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 38
    thoughts were going thru my head.. like "come on get yourself together you're a 45 year old guy crying over a song".. and then again.. I had toughts wich said.. I don't give a shit...

Don't think you were the only 40+ guy who let his tears go............i think ;)

Anyway, Release is a great song to remember your dad........makes you think about a lot of things..........
    See the path.....cut by the moon.....for you to walk on........

NIJMEGEN 2007 - AHOY 2009 - NIJMEGEN 2010 - AMSTERDAM-1 2012
    AMSTERDAM-2 2012 !!!!!!!!
    ED 25-7-2012

AMSTERDAM 1+2 2014
  • Options
    stichstich Posts: 62
    The first night was unforgettable what a show and what a great set list, i thought to mysellf this can't get any better.

I went off to the Ziggo Dome thinking to myself what would they be playing tonight? You can't beat yesterday,
    Then they opened with Wash what a mind blow :o:o:o

For the rest of the night i was in a trance thinking that i have landed in a different dimension.

OMG what a set list what a crowd and the band was on fire.

I have attented several shows and i have most of the bootleggs but this is untill know the best show i have ever heared and seen.

I saw the set list and saw that daughter/it't OK was changed you can't have everything but yesterday night came pretty close

So pretty please with sugar on top bring this one out as an official bootlegg, can i order in advance????

Thank you Pearl Jam for a unforgettable night to remember. :clap:
    It's OK, you don't have to run and hide away
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited June 2012
    WOW! I bawled my eyes out when CoT started & then YL at the end + in encore2 i was thinking if they play Alive we've got mamasan & when Stone started up OMG! I'm just SO stoked i was there last night & i got to experience that super supreme awesomeness!
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    charpercharper Posts: 5
    Joostone wrote:

How wrong I was....

Then Footsteps came...

So..

Maarten

Thanks for sharing your story!

wow, moved by your story, thanks
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,701
    What an incredible show

Blown away entirely

Great arena, band in great spirits, great set, the kids bring there clearly had an impact on the bands mood (was touching to see the little ones buzzing - and going nuts when Ed waved to them )

Crowd was great in voice and interaction but amazed be that it was so calm. On barrier both nights and got no pressure at all from behind. Not even one bit. That was off for a euro show. Not complaining by any stretch. !!!

Hope Berlin continues this vain of insane form

If there was a downer for me - it was both nights posters!! Lol, they were certainly not to my taste. But hey you can't have it all
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

How wrong I was....

Then Footsteps came...

So..

Maarten
    Wow. I'm so glad you got to have that experience. Sorry to hear about your father. Release makes me very emotional too for many reasons.

Check out this thread for videos for most of the set when you get a chance: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=191771#p4491390

You can clearly see Ed pointing and waiting and pointing, then finally throwing the harmonica. I was wondering who the lucky person was. Happy it was you.

But seriously, 6:10AM? Fuck. I think I need to rethink my entire strategy :lol::lol:
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    What an incredible show

Blown away entirely

Great arena, band in great spirits, great set, the kids bring there clearly had an impact on the bands mood (was touching to see the little ones buzzing - and going nuts when Ed waved to them )

Crowd was great in voice and interaction but amazed be that it was so calm. On barrier both nights and got no pressure at all from behind. Not even one bit. That was off for a euro show. Not complaining by any stretch. !!!

Hope Berlin continues this vain of insane form

If there was a downer for me - it was both nights posters!! Lol, they were certainly not to my taste. But hey you can't have it all

You could really see the youngsters having a great time behind the stage aswell.
    I guess following dad to work isn't that bad for some kids... All I can offer is free cocoa...