Options

Co-Workers..

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    conman wrote:
    my co-workers can all suck it! today is my last day of work 8-)

lucky bastard
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    someday love will find you
    break those chains that bind you

:fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    someday love will find you
    break those chains that bind you

:fp: :lol:

excellent!

:lol:

all I got is mothball smell making my eyes water
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    It's mainly the common sense stuff that gets to me...
    Don't cut your nails in front of me.
    Don't floss your teeth in front of me.
    Don't sit there chatting on the phone making personal calls all day long while i'm trying to work.
    Or make those mmmm....mmmmm....mmmmm...sounds when eating every single time..

wow... i so fucking hate people cutting the nails at work.. grosses me out big time. I work with a annoying biotch who takes the time everyday to chat to every member of the office... so I hear her same story 10-15times a day. Then the lovey dovey fucking phone calls.... and the stupid comment outbursts every so often. She is annoying...plus her man laugh... makes me cringe. the loud sighs... annoying noises... I feel like punching her in the tit. :lol:

make no wonder i drink on the weekend!!! cmon 4:30.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    conman wrote:

WOOHOO!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    conman wrote:

WOOHOO!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    he just left with....

his backpack
    a gym bag
    and a garbage bag

dude seems a little weird
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    UGH I have one of those co-workers where everything happens to her...and whatever does happen it's the end of the world. She once left work in a panic (causing a big scene) because her niece hadn't taken a shit in a few days and she had to take her to the hospital. She also threw tantrums because a co-worker was advanced within the department over her....and threw a tantrum when my bosses gave me employee of the month. She didn't talk to me the rest of the day. But if I don't talk to her or if I'm particularly quiet one day, I get endless emails "Are you mad at me? Did I do something to upset you? Please tell me if I did." My desk is right behind hers so if I sigh or show any signs of discontent, she thinks it's because I'm mad at her. If my boss calls me into the office, she always emails me right when I get back saying "Is everything ok? I hope I'm not in trouble." Damn woman. :fp:

Shoot her.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i think it's the rocky sound track

Burning Heart is on now. :lol:

Sounds more like it's a greatest hits soundtrack of 80's movie. Rocky, Top Gun, the Phil Collins Against All Odds I think it's called. Invite him out for a drink and then shoot him.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    he just left with....

his backpack
    a gym bag
    and a garbage bag

does he carry his poop in the garbage bag?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    he just left with....

his backpack
    a gym bag
    and a garbage bag

maybe he's a 'survivalist'...pack it in, pack it out...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    he just left with....

his backpack
    a gym bag
    and a garbage bag

what :lol::lol::lol:

he has backpack everyday...today was the first time i saw the other two bags.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    My top 3 ideas for
    dealing with an annoying co-worker...
    3: Crossbow.
    2: Crazy glue.
    1: Snakes, venomous or constrictor?Dealer's choice.
    Come on, it was a little funny!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    crap.....

it's a "fun committee" sort of day.....

nacho's for cico de mayo in the confrence room across from my office.

time for the parade of people looking for a handout :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    Nami wrote:
    It's mainly the common sense stuff that gets to me...
    Don't cut your nails in front of me.
    Don't floss your teeth in front of me.
    Don't sit there chatting on the phone making personal calls all day long while i'm trying to work.
    Or make those mmmm....mmmmm....mmmmm...sounds when eating every single time..

wow... i so fucking hate people cutting the nails at work.. grosses me out big time. I work with a annoying biotch who takes the time everyday to chat to every member of the office... so I hear her same story 10-15times a day. Then the lovey dovey fucking phone calls.... and the stupid comment outbursts every so often. She is annoying...plus her man laugh... makes me cringe. the loud sighs... annoying noises... I feel like punching her in the tit. :lol:

make no wonder i drink on the weekend!!! cmon 4:30.

The lady I work with does that too!! Every time someone walks buy, she always has to say SOMETHING. Anything. And she randomly meows and barks sometimes. WTF is that? And the repeating of the same story thing? Happens all the time. And the amount of sick days this woman takes is unbelievable. I know you're only allotted a certain amount of sick days, but she has exceeded it every single year by weeks. And still gets fully paid for it. She also doesn't drive in the snow, ever. She she gets those days off too. Paid. :nono:
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    crap.....

Handouts at work are funny. Freebies in general are funny. No matter what it is people will always make sure they get one.

I'm that way too though. :oops:
  • Options
    i need to move my office to anouther part of the building.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i need to move my office to anouther part of the building.

You need to bring back the elevator game.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    crap.....

Handouts at work are funny. Freebies in general are funny. No matter what it is people will always make sure they get one.

I was on one of those committees, I'd make sure that the people who were nice to me got an extra doughnut or slice of cake...pissed some people off, that was even more fun. :twisted: :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I was on one of those committees, I'd make sure that the people who were nice to me got an extra doughnut or slice of cake...pissed some people off, that was even more fun. :twisted: :lol:

People at work will literally fight to make sure they get a piece of birthday cake. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

People at work will literally fight to make sure they get a piece of birthday cake. :lol::lol:
    Now Milton. Pass it around
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Now Milton. Pass it around

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvj2qdKqWT8xh4LgECYqS3Y-V2wDKXyjtj6JxnOAYI3nseJaS1IA

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    UGH I have one of those co-workers where everything happens to her...and whatever does happen it's the end of the world. She once left work in a panic (causing a big scene) because her niece hadn't taken a shit in a few days and she had to take her to the hospital. She also threw tantrums because a co-worker was advanced within the department over her....and threw a tantrum when my bosses gave me employee of the month. She didn't talk to me the rest of the day. But if I don't talk to her or if I'm particularly quiet one day, I get endless emails "Are you mad at me? Did I do something to upset you? Please tell me if I did." My desk is right behind hers so if I sigh or show any signs of discontent, she thinks it's because I'm mad at her. If my boss calls me into the office, she always emails me right when I get back saying "Is everything ok? I hope I'm not in trouble." Damn woman. :fp:

Wow... that would be annoying as hell.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    crap.....

You know what's funny? Our company isn't doing the greatest in the economy, but we're surviving. So we're pretty stingy on purchasing supplies and what not. I was questioned and interrogated when I asked if I can have a little mini planner for eight dollars to keep track of work.
    AND THEN!
    They decide to spend almost 4 grand on a Christmas Party. :fp:
    this is after we were denied a bonus for the third year in a row and had to take pay cuts and lay people off.
    I don't get it!
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    I work next to a dude who is a nice guy, we get along... but he takes foooorrreeeevvveeerrr to get something out.

With all his "you know's and "what not's"

:yawn:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I get a lot of very weird smells

There's a guy, actually a couple of them at my work that smell like shit. Literally. I'm constantly disgusted/amazed at how someone can consistently smell that bad.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

There's a guy, actually a couple of them at my work that smell like shit. Literally. I'm constantly disgusted/amazed at how someone can consistently smell that bad.

:nono:

give him some soap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:nono:

give him some soap

I really think that at this point they're destined to smell like a toilet bowl. Surprisingly, all of them are married. :?

Do their wives smell like urine? Match made in heaven, I guess...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I spent 4 years in an 80 sq ft office with the most irritating, lazy co-worker...seriously she didn't do hardly anything all day pretended like she didn't know how to do anything. As my husband would day - You can't fix stupid! She made me fucking miserable! I just got a new job a few months ago and change is good! You need change every now and then in your life!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.