Options

Co-Workers..

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    i need to move my office to anouther part of the building.

when I have had enough of the bad smells and weirdness, I go home and work the rest of the day there. or I go into a conference room and close the door
  • Options
    Sugar-MagnoliaSugar-Magnolia Loveland, CO Posts: 233
    I was at work tonight and since I'm a manager I get to pick what we blast on the radio. Usually I just suffer through whatever ear garbage the crew wants but it was a bad day so I pulled my veto and put in PJ. One guy started to complain and said "Pearl Jam sucks!"
    Before I could open my mouth to give him a list of why they do not suck the FNG says "Hey, if you talk shit about Pearl Jam I'll kick your fucking ass!" Turns out he is a huge fan.

I just made a new best work friend :lol:
    *Denver 04-01-2003*ACL 10-04-2009*Colombus 05-06-2010*Noblesville 05-07-2010*Bridge School 10-23 & 10-24-2010*PJ20 09-03 & 09-04-2011*Deluna Fest 09-21-2012*Wrigley Field 07-19-2013*Ok City 11-16-2013*Moline (Rail, Hometown!)10-17-2014*St Paul 10-19-2014*Milwaukee 10-20-2014*Denver 10-22-2014*
    *Ed Solo: Detroit 06-26-2011, Chicago 06-29-2011*
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    My colleague that sits next to me is a nice lady and we get along but annoys me a bit.

Examples:

1. Talks with her mouth full
    2. Sneezes without covering her mouth
    3. Blows her nose right near me whilst leaning over to read something on my screen
    4. Constantly comments on her movements or feelings (I am cold, I need to go to the toilet, I need water)
    5. Puts her handbag on my desk or in front of my desk drawer
    6. Grabs paper and envelopes from my drawer and messes everything up
    7. Puts a dirty tissue or her lunchbox on my desk
    8. Gives me up to date progress of what she is working on and issues that do not concern me

But despite that we get along. :shock:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    My colleague that sits next to me is a nice lady and we get along but annoys me a bit.

Examples:

3. Blows her nose right near me whilst leaning over to read something on my screen
    4. Constantly comments on her movements or feelings (I am cold, I need to go to the toilet, I need water)
    8. Gives me up to date progress of what she is working on and issues that do not concern me

she's got nice knockers? right? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Examples:

Shoot her.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Nami wrote:
    It's mainly the common sense stuff that gets to me...
    Don't cut your nails in front of me.
    Don't floss your teeth in front of me.
    Don't sit there chatting on the phone making personal calls all day long while i'm trying to work.
    Or make those mmmm....mmmmm....mmmmm...sounds when eating every single time..

wow... i so fucking hate people cutting the nails at work.. grosses me out big time. I work with a annoying biotch who takes the time everyday to chat to every member of the office... so I hear her same story 10-15times a day. Then the lovey dovey fucking phone calls.... and the stupid comment outbursts every so often. She is annoying...plus her man laugh... makes me cringe. the loud sighs... annoying noises... I feel like punching her in the tit. :lol:

make no wonder i drink on the weekend!!! cmon 4:30.

The lady I work with does that too!! Every time someone walks buy, she always has to say SOMETHING. Anything. And she randomly meows and barks sometimes. WTF is that? And the repeating of the same story thing? Happens all the time. And the amount of sick days this woman takes is unbelievable. I know you're only allotted a certain amount of sick days, but she has exceeded it every single year by weeks. And still gets fully paid for it. She also doesn't drive in the snow, ever. She she gets those days off too. Paid. :nono:

sounds like the two we are complaining about were separated at birth... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    81 wrote:

Examples:

she's got nice knockers? right? :lol:

Actually yes lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,808
    I would love to hear.....
    All of your co-workers, side of the story......

hehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

hehehehehe
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :fp: :corn:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

hehehehehe
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :fp: :corn:

all she would say it that he is grumpy and listens to PJ all day long. and keeps going on the this website...

:lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    Nami wrote:

hehehehehe

all she would say it that he is grumpy and listens to PJ all day long. and keeps going on the this website...

:lol:

HAHA! Likewise! She would complain about my constant PJ music.
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    May I suggest acquiring these stickies for work?

d85fdfcf964d3af89e8db1c20340b1a618c37575_m.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    RKCNDY wrote:

This is brilliant! :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    Nami wrote:
    The lady I work with does that too!! Every time someone walks buy, she always has to say SOMETHING. Anything. And she randomly meows and barks sometimes. WTF is that? And the repeating of the same story thing? Happens all the time. And the amount of sick days this woman takes is unbelievable. I know you're only allotted a certain amount of sick days, but she has exceeded it every single year by weeks. And still gets fully paid for it. She also doesn't drive in the snow, ever. She she gets those days off too. Paid. :nono:
    Barks and meows sometimes? WTF? :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,374
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol:

I wonder if WB Mason carries these.
    Im putting in a request...my office needs these
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,374
    Shoot me.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    conference call on a speakerphone AND clipping fingernails (or maybe toenails) in cubicle.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    conference call on a speakerphone AND clipping fingernails (or maybe toenails) in cubicle.

:fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    got to be doing both fingers and toes, been going on for a long time......
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    got to be doing both fingers and toes, been going on for a long time......

pics?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :fp: A few of the guys that I work with clip their nails and let me tell you....it's friggen annoying. Groom yourself at home. NOT in the office
  • Options
    this week it took four days and three trips from facilites to change one light bulb over my desk. and I had to clean the shoe prints and dirt off of my desk
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    this week it took four days and three trips from facilites to change one light bulb over my desk. and I had to clean the shoe prints and dirt off of my desk

be happy it was only dirt and not something else :o
  • Options
    gotta love co-workers that discuss their bowel movements. :sick:
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    noise cancelling headphones.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    4 guys chatting in the office next to me about how many of them use the flap to piss through in traditional tighty whities.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    What's wrong with that?
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    What's wrong with that?

So much! 1-I don't care how your bowels are. 2-You're at work. 3-It's gross what the hell is wrong with men and discussing this?
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    LloydXmas wrote:
    What's wrong with that?

Shit, nothing.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    What's wrong with that?

So much! 1-I don't care how your bowels are. 2-You're at work. 3-It's gross what the hell is wrong with men and discussing this?

same can be said for women going to the washroom in groups... :lol: