Options

UPDATED: Message To PJ Fans From CrowdSurge

Comments

• Options
    Time is the most precious thing in life. More then friendship, more then love. While you have time, all these things can be achievable. While time is on your side all your goals and dreams are obtainable. Time is freedom, time is liberty, time is hope.

The amount of time I have spent in front of a computer trying to get tickets goes beyond a joke. It's time I will never get back. People have to take a day off work to get PJ tickets because they cannot just go online for 5 minutes to book them at work like they can for anyother event. The lack of communication is mind boggling. If this was a profit organisation then it would have gone out of business long, long ago. I have never complained about it before but everyone has their limits you know?

The fact is I just don't think anybody cares that much. Maybe i'm wrong, I don't see what goes on behind the scenes but I feel like it and so do many, many other people. Recently there was a problem with the ordering of the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack from the webiste Trent Reznor set up. Within a few hours of the problem Trent himself personally posted a statement on his own forums addressing the problem, telling everyone to sit tight and he will keep us updated on the issue and the resolution. He personally made several updates.

I'm not saying Eddie himself or any of the band should post personal updates but a little communication goes a long way in people. It shows you care and that we are worth more then the $$$. I like this place but a fan club is supposed to be fun not a heart attack inducing behemoth mountain to scale. We were promised it wouldn't happen again, and it did. I feel like it's crunch time with 10C.

Have a good day and remember to find something to smile about today

Great post.
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,540
    is it me or is the website going a bit slow, and all the comments on the news feed been removed in regards to our ticket problems, is something happening??????????

Something's up

Just noticed the news feed removed!
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    is it me or is the website going a bit slow, and all the comments on the news feed been removed in regards to our ticket problems, is something happening??????????

Same here.... They can remove our post, but not give eney info :-(
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    tremors wrote:
    IamTom wrote:
    Where are these comments that so incensed Tim?

there are about 2930 of them ;)

Re-phrase....where are the complaints from hopethatyouchoke?

Sounds like he upset someone.

But the 10c are really starting to upset me.

CS have been nothing but helpful when I've spoken to them(thrice). They're in their office wiating to get news so they can go home. Like us they're waiting on 10c.

This is appalling service. CS has it's hands tied by 10c with what they can tell us so, as ever, it's incumbent on 10c to keep us informed.

Jeez!!!!!!!!!!! It's basic business practice.

But unlike if i get terrible service from a supermarket chain where I can choose to go to another store I can't really choose to shop for a different band. Like most here I love this band because they touch me emotionally. Shopping for veg doesn't!

I feel right now the 10c are abusing the fact we have an emotional involvement and won't 'shop' elsewhere.

If I behaved like this at my work I wouldn't have my job for too long. What makes Tim and 10c so unaccountable for their behavior and working practices?
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684

Something's up

Just noticed the news feed removed!

They can remove people's comments before they can address fans who have been waiting over a day for answers. :roll:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    IamTom wrote:
    What makes Tim and 10c so unaccountable for their behavior and working practices?

Tim is Jeff's friend.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    This is utterly ridiculous - like most PJ fans I have a job and can't just drop everything when they decide to resume the ticket sale. We've been royally screwed.
    and whose genius idea was it to have a ticket sale so close to christmas? I'm going to really struggle to pay for these tickets (if I ever get any) this time of year is expensive as it is. GGGRRRRR
    up here in my tree :)
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    IamTom wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    IamTom wrote:
    Where are these comments that so incensed Tim?

there are about 2930 of them ;)

Yeah, there are about 2930 of them - but I don't want to get this thread into trouble u know

I think it was a cumulative thing
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    "weeks" "months"????
    Just one tiny little question: What do they mean by "shortly"? Just looking for a timeframe here. Hours? Days?
    Wembley Arena - May 30, 2000
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Brixton Academy - Jul 14, 1993
    Leeds Festival - Aug 25, 2006
    Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Facebook - Ticketmaster!!! The Touts Love Us
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It would be nice to hear something now... It's getting a bit late for us Europeans. Will need to think about getting our beauty sleep before getting up work in a few hours time!
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    IamTom wrote:
    What makes Tim and 10c so unaccountable for their behavior and working practices?

Tim is Jeff's friend.

Hmmmm....I have 2 members of staff that I are friends. One I've known for years and dated. If she screws up we have it out and that's it.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

• Options

[/quote]

Yeah, there are about 2930 of them - but I don't want to get this thread into trouble u know

I think it was a cumulative thing[/quote]

Understood. Thank you.
    Given To Live -

• Options
    Soon 29 hours. Come on!
  • Options
    Mookie Blaylock77Mookie Blaylock77 Posts: 127
    edited December 2011
    BRRRRRR is cold out there!!!

Please show us the light...
    Post edited by Mookie Blaylock77 on
  • Options
    Where did the 500 + comments go from the article on the news page?

This is a total farce.

Sod it, I'm off to bed. Setting the alarm at regular intervals......just in case.
    Manchester 4th June 2000 London 18th June 2007 Manchester 17th August 2009 Los Angeles 1st October 2009 Manchester 21st June 2012 Leeds 8th July 2014 Milton Keynes 11th July 2014
  • Options
    look on the bright side: at least someone is working now at 10c
  • Options
    Presale now shows 'not for sale'...
  • Options
    To adapt an old joke - How many members of 10Club does it take to write an update??

None apparently :(

I know that everyone involved is probably doing everything they can, but any sort of feedback would help - it's the not knowing anything that really has people wound up, particularly the fact that everyone has been hanging around a pc all day (and last night, and yesterday.....) with nothing to show for it unless you were REALLY lucky. It's repeating the same comments from other members but there's only so much time you can spend checking for tickets on your pc in work before your boss figures it out!!!!

Come on guys, give us something to go on please. Fingers crossed we all get tix when the pre-sale eventually gets back on the rails. 8-)
  • Options
    KM155315 wrote:
    Where did the 500 + comments go from the article on the news page?

This is a total farce.

Sod it, I'm off to bed. Setting the alarm at regular intervals......just in case.

I am literally stunned they removed everyone's comments! :shock:

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    Ok, I give up for today, now 11 hours by the computer waiting for answers or possible solution, this is indeed the worse case of misstreating fans I´ve ever heard of, and I´m even counting Axl Rose kicking down and biting his fans ;)
    But seriously, by now the time is 11pm here and thus should be around 3pm over there at 10C office, I´m sorry to say, that by now the band must have heard of the problems, everyone around the band and management must have heard of the problems.
    So now I just have to say that there´s no excuse, I know that everyone in here loves our "guys" and hold them higher than the clouds and putting them on piedestals among humans, but for a band who was once believed to be the most fans-loving, fans-supporting rockband, they trully haven´t made any greater steps to calm us down or showed their support, ofcourse I have no idea what they or anyone else is doing behind the scenes, but right now and for the last day back, thats not what counts for us, we wanted.. no.. we needed answers for real, families, jobs, health (sleepdepravation) and maybe economies have suffered bad for this tragic event, and maybe worse of all in my opinion, the trust and beliefs in the club and management and even the band that I loved so dearly for so long.
    back tomorrow morning before work, going to bed with the last bit of hope for a miracle.
    Good luck to all and good night.
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.."
  • Options
    Ten club better make sure the fans get the tickets we deserve. The lack of information in this situation is a disgrace!
  • Options
    I am getting the feeling that the presale for Amsterdam won't be up in time to actually be a presale. I'm guessing about 20 people will have early access at the Ziggo Dome. Lucky them. Saturday is going to be hell on the livenation/ticketmaster website. I really, really don't want to miss out on PJ, especially not when they play so close to home. Please 10C, just give us something to go on. If you don't know if it will be up in time, just tell us so. Even that is better than nothing.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Hooray for smart phones and working nights!!i was able to keep abreast of things but I'm struggling to stay awake now.is it a bit too much of a conspiracy theory to think of ticketmaster,gremlins and revenge!!!
  • Options
    ten club business model = charge an annual fee (£32) so that fans can get access to pre sale tickets.

currently a better option is ebay! at £100 a ticket, thats £50 ticket price + 1.5 years membership (tour every 2 years!) thats £40 more to get tickets before the pre-sale.

Us brits love a good queue but there is a shorter quicker and more transparent option which i hate to say is the tickets touts

Come on communication, communication, communication or we will end up lining the pockets of the touts.
  • Options
    ten club business model = charge an annual fee (£32) so that fans can get access to pre sale tickets.

currently a better option is ebay! at £100 a ticket, thats £50 ticket price + 1.5 years membership (tour every 2 years!) thats £40 more to get tickets before the pre-sale.

Us brits love a good queue but there is a shorter quicker and more transparent option which i hate to say is the tickets touts

Come on communication, communication, communication or we will end up lining the pockets of the touts.

im going tescos for the nxt tour, self service :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I guess i didnt miss much.
    But takea look a this, and tell me if you dont get PISSED OFF

So ive seen this tout selling tickets on ebay
    [ebay link removed]

and he is selling what i supose were the 10c tickets, so i asked, as folow

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Hi,
    I work in and have contacts in the live events industry which allows me access to tickets and is how I have these tickets.
    Kind regards

- weymouth_tigger Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: weymouth_tigger
    Subject: Details about the item: dido1975773 sent a message about 1,2 or 3 x PEARL JAM TICKETS MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS MEN ARENA 20/6/12 #260916625270
    Sent Date: 14-Dec-11 21:55:51 GMT

Dear weymouth_tigger,

Arent this 10c club members tickets?

I am extremely pissed off, what do you guys reckon?
    There's more to the picture
    Than meets the eye.
  • Options
    Disgraceful...disgusting...diabolical...disrespectful.

I am sad to say I've lost a lot of respect for this band over the last 24hours.

Sure I'll go to the shows if I can get tickets but I think I just fell out of love.
    Given To Live -

• Options

im going tescos for the nxt tour, self service :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Will we get clubcard points?
    Given To Live -

• Options
    pjgatto wrote:

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Hi,
    I work in and have contacts in the live events industry which allows me access to tickets and is how I have these tickets.
    Kind regards

- weymouth_tigger Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

There was an O2 pre sale earlier today. There was the option of buying upto 6 tickets - standing & seated. He could have easily for them then as well.

• Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    pjgatto wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Hi,
    Kind regards

To: weymouth_tigger
    Subject: Details about the item: dido1975773 sent a message about 1,2 or 3 x PEARL JAM TICKETS MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS MEN ARENA 20/6/12 #260916625270
    Sent Date: 14-Dec-11 21:55:51 GMT

Dear weymouth_tigger,

Arent this 10c club members tickets?

There was a presale via o2 priority tickets today for Manchester. Maybe he got them there? Won't be 10C tickets
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.