Options

UPDATED: Message To PJ Fans From CrowdSurge

Comments

• Options
    Had no idea the 10c manager has actually called people to confront their complaints. I certainly don't know the whole story, but it comes off as ironic. No communication when the ball is repeatedly dropped, but direct communication when a disparaging word is said about it to the public? People have a right to voice their opinion, especially when lots of their hard earned money and precious time is on the line. Interesting - I'm sure more than a few members wouldn't mind receiving a call today.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Better Dan wrote:
    I'm not talking about that guy thad had alpine tickets...he's called other people here simply for posting their dissatisfaction with the 10C. I personally know someone who was called at home by Tim because he posted criticism of the 10C. In another forum, people also said they were called and while I can't validate it, I tend to believe it since I know for a fact my buddy received a call from him.

2608d.gif
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    jamburger wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:
    I'm not talking about that guy thad had alpine tickets...he's called other people here simply for posting their dissatisfaction with the 10C. I personally know someone who was called at home by Tim because he posted criticism of the 10C. In another forum, people also said they were called and while I can't validate it, I tend to believe it since I know for a fact my buddy received a call from him.

2608d.gif

:lol: He posted about his phone call at theskyiscrape, but he is not the buddy I was talking about. I am not "hopuchoke"'s friend nor do I want to be associated with him. :o:lol:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    jamburger wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

2608d.gif

:lol: He posted about his phone call at theskyiscrape, but he is not the buddy I was talking about. I am not "hopuchoke"'s friend nor do I want to be associated with him. :o:lol: I know he was plain nasty on the board, which is why he is banned.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    Better Dan wrote:
    :lol: He posted about his phone call at theskyiscrape, but he is not the buddy I was talking about. I am not "hopuchoke"'s friend nor do I want to be associated with him. :o:lol: I know he was plain nasty on the board, which is why he is banned.

May have been nasty (although I never saw that), but the points he(?) made were always spot on.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,936
    Better Dan wrote:
    jamburger wrote:
    Better Dan wrote:

2608d.gif

Wondered what happened to him. Bought a poster from him once. Smooth transaction, nice guy.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    Wondered what happened to him. Bought a poster from him once. Smooth transaction, nice guy.

he posted on the sky is crape that he was banned forever. He also said that Tim called him at home and was rude. I believed him when I read it because I know my buddy also received a call from Tim for criticizing the 10C.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hopeuchoke cracked me up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Apparently Tim wasn't impressed with his comments. :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    file.php?avatar=3478_1297313077.gif
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,563
    I can't believe it's been over 24 hrs since this catastrophe and we have heard NOTHING!

This is almost insulting. God forbid I should give up and not be glued to the forum and email just in case I miss an all important message. Some of us do have lives and families and work. No consideration.

I mean even if Kat or whoever just posted 'sorry we're still working on it' then at least that's something!

Public sale is so close i have to start thinking that there will be no pre sale....
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    Question:

What happens if you buy tickets from a 10C pre-sale (not very likely I guess) and for some reason are not able to attend the show (get sick, your flight get canceled or whatever)? Are you able so sell the tickets (as far as I understand you have to pick tickets up at will-call yourself), pass them on, cancel the order, or is it as simple as your money is lost?

Thanks.

Still waiting for some news... 26 h 40 min and still counting..
  • Options
    Pasifico wrote:
    Question:

What happens if you buy tickets from a 10C pre-sale (not very likely I guess) and for some reason are not able to attend the show (get sick, your flight get canceled or whatever)? Are you able so sell the tickets (as far as I understand you have to pick tickets up at will-call yourself), pass them on, cancel the order, or is it as simple as your money is lost?

Thanks.

Money is lost. In extremely rare situations in the past 10C has allowed tickets to be transferred to other 10C members. I don't think they still do this though.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Better Dan wrote:
    81 wrote:

Apparently Tim wasn't impressed with his comments. :lol:

I thought I hadn't seen him on here for a while!!! Funny guy :)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Tickets are on open sale already on ebay
    Yet we cant get ours ( if were lucky ) till friday,
    touts first, fans second
    Get a grip guys
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Where are these comments that so incensed Tim?

Also,having spoken to CS they're waiting on 10c. They were helpful,understanding and sympathetic.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    IamTom wrote:
    Where are these comments that so incensed Tim?

there are about 2930 of them ;)
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Pasifico wrote:
    Question:

Thanks.

Money is lost. In extremely rare situations in the past 10C has allowed tickets to be transferred to other 10C members. I don't think they still do this though.

Thanks for answering, Better Dan
  • Options
    djsuzdjsuz Posts: 45
    Jeez I haven't logged in for a few days and I miss all the action :shock:

I hope everyone gets the tickets they have been waiting so patiently for. This sucks big time for you guys. :(
  • Options
    We need some information NOW. Please!

No clue what to do here. Buy tickets at the normal sale tomorrow or wait for our fan club tickets?
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,944
    Looks like the situation is reversed, so we buy GA tickets tomorrow and if that fails then we have ten club tickets as a back up?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    If there is a message from either CrowdSurge or 10c will it be here on this thread, on the CrowdSurge pre sale site, Email?????

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    on the news page someone commented and said he called crowdsurge and they were really friendly and told him, they have to wait for a respond from ten club to do anything. they have an amount of tickets that reaches into the thousands and they hope that TC is aware of the time in europe because here it's already evening and tomorrow the presale starts..so they have to wait for the TC..
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i wish he would call me... seems like the 10c has turned into big brother trying to control and censor the message... meanwhile selling massive album packages with cheap crap like fake composition books as filler

i will never forget when he blew his lid 2 times on here, 1 time ripping some poor girl to shreds and calling her blog "shitty" and the other time he went postal yelling at fans on the pit for bashing the ames tampa 2008 poster, telling them to start their own band and run their own 10c...

it was pathetic then, and it is pathetic now... perhaps he doesnt realize the fans of the music are the reason he has his fucking job

a new era of pearl jam has seemed to begin, the CHA-CHING era

dont take us for granted
  • Options
    I can appreciate the logistical nightmare this must be for 10c but this has been Going on almost 30 hours! Like most, I logged in around an hour before pre sale (4pm GMT) it's 9PM now THE FOLLOWING DAY.

Please just tell us what to do or what's going on...even if it's bad news...then at least we can sleep.

Thanks 10c.

• Options
    my2hands wrote:
    i wish he would call me... seems like the 10c has turned into big brother trying to control and censor the message... meanwhile selling massive album packages with cheap crap like fake composition books as filler

i will never forget when he blew his lid 2 times on here, 1 time ripping some poor girl to shreds and calling her blog "shitty" and the other time he went postal yelling at fans on the pit for bashing the ames tampa 2008 poster, telling them to start their own band and run their own 10c...

it was pathetic then, and it is pathetic now... perhaps he doesnt realize the fans of the music are the reason he has his fucking job

dont take us for granted

Didn't he also call people who complain a bunch of mt dew drinking nerds in boxers or something similar on the radio show?
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:

Just now?
  • Options
    Time is the most precious thing in life. More then friendship, more then love. While you have time, all these things can be achievable. While time is on your side all your goals and dreams are obtainable. Time is freedom, time is liberty, time is hope.

The amount of time I have spent in front of a computer trying to get tickets goes beyond a joke. It's time I will never get back. People have to take a day off work to get PJ tickets because they cannot just go online for 5 minutes to book them at work like they can for anyother event. The lack of communication is mind boggling. If this was a profit organisation then it would have gone out of business long, long ago. I have never complained about it before but everyone has their limits you know?

The fact is I just don't think anybody cares that much. Maybe i'm wrong, I don't see what goes on behind the scenes but I feel like it and so do many, many other people. Recently there was a problem with the ordering of the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack from the webiste Trent Reznor set up. Within a few hours of the problem Trent himself personally posted a statement on his own forums addressing the problem, telling everyone to sit tight and he will keep us updated on the issue and the resolution. He personally made several updates.

I'm not saying Eddie himself or any of the band should post personal updates but a little communication goes a long way in people. It shows you care and that we are worth more then the $$$. I like this place but a fan club is supposed to be fun not a heart attack inducing behemoth mountain to scale. We were promised it wouldn't happen again, and it did. I feel like it's crunch time with 10C.

Have a good day and remember to find something to smile about today
  • Options
    Is somebody dealing with this issue or are we just getting shafted? come on guys we only have one concert in England and your ticket site has been down for two days. Tomorrow (15th) ticketperferthetoutsmaster starts selling and we all know what that means, we the true fans have to sit at the back or pay double for a ticket! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    Wembley Arena - May 30, 2000
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Brixton Academy - Jul 14, 1993
    Leeds Festival - Aug 25, 2006
    Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 04, 2000
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Facebook - Ticketmaster!!! The Touts Love Us
  • Options
    is it me or is the website going a bit slow, and all the comments on the news feed been removed in regards to our ticket problems, is something happening??????????
    If i was ever the problem, i'd certainly never admit it...
This discussion has been closed.