Which bootlegs are you listening to right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    gunter1976 wrote:
    Sportpaleis, Antwerp, Belgium, 2006. .
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • gunter1976 wrote:

let me know what you think Dimi !
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

My Fugazi Live Series ramblings and blog: anothersievefistedfind.tumblr.com
    gunter1976 wrote:
    gunter1976 wrote:

let me know what you think Dimi !
    sick show.,Animal is my favorite from the show.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sick show.,Animal is my favorite from the show.. :)

it IS a solid show actually, with a lot of my favorites being played. i remember the crownd being ecstatic since it was the first PJ show in Belgium ever (previous dates had all been cancelled in the course of the years). i think the climax of all this can be heard during the end of Black and at the beginning of Betterman.. .
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

• kwdaleykwdaley Posts: 499
    Madison Square Garden 06/25/08
    Ottawa 2011
    London 2013 "The Dundas Hookers on Crack" Show
  • PJ 8/29/2000 Mansfield. I was there. Powerful
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Atlanta -- 4/3/1994 (SO FUCKING AMAZING!)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    dankind wrote:
    Atlanta -- 4/3/1994 (SO FUCKING AMAZING!)
    :thumbup: Top 5 show for PJ.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Atlanta 2000. Killer version of "Corduroy".
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Habit from 9/4/11 on pj radio.
    Can that mean the boots aren't far off?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Still listening to the 2009 toronto boot, right before backspacer was released. It's an awsome boot (mostly because i was there) Does anyone know where i could find the 2005 Toronto boot? that was my first PJ show and have been dieing to hear the it since.
  • jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
    Pm me re. TO 2005.
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    gotsome420 wrote:
    Still listening to the 2009 toronto boot, right before backspacer was released. It's an awsome boot (mostly because i was there) Does anyone know where i could find the 2005 Toronto boot? that was my first PJ show and have been dieing to hear the it since.

pearljambootlegs.org or pearljamlive.com
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    I went to the MSG show on 5/20/10 but am just now getting around to listening to the 5/21/10 show. Holy Fucking Shit!!!! what took me so long??? I bought all the 2010 boots at once and have been going through them very slowly....fuck me this show is incredible!
  • think i will go for osaka 2003 again. if i remember correctly, this bootleg did not convince me in the past, considering the crowd can almost not be heard and the flow of the show seemed to falter since there wasn't a setlist, which can be a good thing if everything falls into place but maybe wasn't in this particular case. ..

last night..Buenos Aires 2011......fuckin Butterflies all around..
  • last night..Buenos Aires 2011......fuckin Butterflies all around..
    :lol::lol:

Toronto 1
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    My first show, Dublin 10.... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Los Angeles 2000. Tomorrow it will be San Diego 2000.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Toronto 1

Official boot or boot boot?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    As official as it's getting right now.... go to the porch and find the 9-11-11 google thread..... there's a mega upload link somewhere between pages 9 - 11.

The original google downlaod was complimentary. Enjoy.
    Toronto 1

Official boot or boot boot?

Toronto911112.jpg
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Auckland 09. Been listening to lots of Backspacer shows lately and the Southern hemisphere tour was pretty special. It's a shame there's only youtube footage from these shows as there are many highlights both from the audience point of view, interaction etc and the music. This afternoon I'm planning on Brisbane for the If You Want Blood/Blood combo.... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Auckland 09. Been listening to lots of Backspacer shows lately and the Southern hemisphere tour was pretty special. It's a shame there's only youtube footage from these shows as there are many highlights both from the audience point of view, interaction etc and the music. This afternoon I'm planning on Brisbane for the If You Want Blood/Blood combo.... :D

you will enjoy that Brisbane boot for sure! the band was having a lot of fun and the crowd is very energetic! pure awesomeness :D

Bologna 2006.
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    San Fran 7-16-06
    Gibson1972
  • Philly 2005 - Oh please, let it rain today, this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways. ..

• gunter1976 wrote:
    Philly 2005 - Oh please, let it rain today, this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways. ..

this bootleg sounds sooooo friggin' amazing! hands down the best version of Even Flow i ever heard. and even though it lacks a lot of my favorite songs, it is a serious contender for That One Best PJ Boot in my book.

...this is the Philly we know and love.. .

• AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    Saratoga 2000