EV Chicago 6/28/2011
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09/03/2011 & 09/04/2011
    Wrigley Field 07/19/2013
    Buffalo, NY 10/12/2013
    Detroit, MI 10/16/2014
    Moline, IL 10/17/2014
    Toronto, ON 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016
    Wrigley Field 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016
  • BUMP....gotta keep this thread....ALIVE....
    "Drumming is my madness" - Ringo Starr
  • Please restock and add my name to the petition.
  • jsk175jsk175 Posts: 70
    Bump...
  • maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    Pretty please!?!???
    My lips are shaking.......
  • List is at 462 now. Anyone else out there reading this and who hasn't added there name, PLEASE DO!! It might not work but it's still a strong sign of support. Thanks!
  • jstockjstock Posts: 74
    Signed.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Bumpity Bump....
  • IndyDave wrote:
    Could we please get a STICKY on this thread? Keep hope alive.
    I've presented the band with an affordable business plan yesterday that will make nearly 500 fans very happy for the holidays.
    There's several hundred thousand dollars waiting to be had here.
    Let's do this!

Um, while I'd be happy for those who missed out to be able to access the content, your math is off by a fair bit. If 500 people all buy a reissue at the original 80.00, that's only 40,000.00. Not really that much cake, and probably quite expensive for them to do a run that small.

Honestly I think this petition would be more likely to succeed if it were geared towards making the content of disk 3 available for purchase. Disks 1 and 2 are already legally available; one more makes the trifecta! This would be far more feasible, reasonable, and realistic.
    Add me.

Here's an interesting question: Since it is currently sold out, is it fair to download and circulate? I just found and downloaded discs 2 and 3 for free. That's legal right? Hey, I suppose I am happy it sold out so I didn't have to pay for it.

No, it's not "fair" to download and circulate. Still illegal. Way to win people over to the cause!
  • Sign me up for it. I definitely want the LE Blu Ray, and I am kicking myself for not placing my order in time!
    dirtybob wrote:
    IndyDave wrote:
    Could we please get a STICKY on this thread? Keep hope alive.
    I've presented the band with an affordable business plan yesterday that will make nearly 500 fans very happy for the holidays.
    There's several hundred thousand dollars waiting to be had here.
    Let's do this!

Um, while I'd be happy for those who missed out to be able to access the content, your math is off by a fair bit. If 500 people all buy a reissue at the original 80.00, that's only 40,000.00. Not really that much cake, and probably quite expensive for them to do a run that small.

Honestly I think this petition would be more likely to succeed if it were geared towards making the content of disk 3 available for purchase. Disks 1 and 2 are already legally available; one more makes the trifecta! This would be far more feasible, reasonable, and realistic.
    Add me.

Here's an interesting question: Since it is currently sold out, is it fair to download and circulate? I just found and downloaded discs 2 and 3 for free. That's legal right? Hey, I suppose I am happy it sold out so I didn't have to pay for it.

No, it's not "fair" to download and circulate. Still illegal. Way to win people over to the cause!

Disc 2 is still only available in the US.......
  • hell_man_madehell_man_made Toronto Posts: 318
    dirtybob wrote:

But isn't disc 2 only available on iTunes in North America? What about those abroad and those who want a packaged copy and not something downloaded? So it would be like a puzzle, where we have to collect all 3 separately from different sellers that the band/10club have agreements with?

Desperate times call for desperate measures...if we were able to purchase all 3 discs, then no illegal downloading would be necessary. What does the band/10club expect?
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Ed: Seattle 1 & 2 2011, Bridge School 2011
  • aus_suz wrote:

sad but true.
    they could at least put disc 2 up on iTunes world wide until they figure out what the heck they're doing with these deluxe box sets
    xunbrokenx wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

sad but true.
    they could at least put disc 2 up on iTunes world wide until they figure out what the heck they're doing with these deluxe box sets

Must be my age but I kinda like to have a copy I can hold and go ga ga over....
    Would much prefer to be able to buy a hard version..
  • aus_suz wrote:
    xunbrokenx wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

sad but true.

Must be my age but I kinda like to have a copy I can hold and go ga ga over....
    Would much prefer to be able to buy a hard version..

oh trust me, i'd much rather have a hard copy i could hang onto as well :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Helloooooooooooooo

Bump
  • The longer they wait to say if there will be a reissue or not the more likely us fans will lose patience and just download it. And once we watch the special features it may no longer be worth paying big bucks for. So if they have plans to reissue these things they better do it soon before everyone moves on and watches it for free.

The torrents wont go away and neither will the desire from the fans to see this stuff. PJ can either cash in on the demand or give piracy one more win in the digital age.
  • Count me in for bluray but would take DVD
  • Checking in again...still no comment as to WHY from the Ten Club? This is getting more pathetic by the week.
    aus_suz wrote:

Can everyone like my post on Mikes fb wall? surely he would notice 500 likes...

Can you let me know what day you posted it so i can like it? Thanks :)
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

• aus_suz wrote:

I was thinking of organizing a massive Twitter campaign were we all send tweets at the EXACT same time! Anyone else think that might be a good idea?
  • The longer they wait to say if there will be a reissue or not the more likely us fans will lose patience and just download it. And once we watch the special features it may no longer be worth paying big bucks for. So if they have plans to reissue these things they better do it soon before everyone moves on and watches it for free.

The torrents wont go away and neither will the desire from the fans to see this stuff. PJ can either cash in on the demand or give piracy one more win in the digital age.

You're completely right there. I'm losing my patience as the weeks go by for a restock here. If we don't hear anything soon, I may be tempted to find it elsewhere.
  • BlkFlgBlkFlg Posts: 27
    Bump...
    YIELD Fan Club Sergeant-At-Arms
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    The longer they wait to say if there will be a reissue or not the more likely us fans will lose patience and just download it. And once we watch the special features it may no longer be worth paying big bucks for. So if they have plans to reissue these things they better do it soon before everyone moves on and watches it for free.

This....
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    The longer they wait to say if there will be a reissue or not the more likely us fans will lose patience and just download it. And once we watch the special features it may no longer be worth paying big bucks for. So if they have plans to reissue these things they better do it soon before everyone moves on and watches it for free.

Even if it's been torrented or shared between friends ripping & burning copies to one another, it doesn't matter. There will be fan's out there that will still buy the physical original copy of the product, even if it's not today or next year etc.. Just look at new music records. They are torrented illegal weeks before the official release date but still there are fan's out there who still buy the physical copy. With word that the music industry will cut back on mass production of CDs in 2012 the CD product will be limited. Which in time DVD's will be a limited product. Everything will be digital but there will be "limited" pressed CD/DVD issues from bands & film studios.
    aus_suz wrote:

I posted on the 27th Oct and Nov 9th..
    Not sure if the link will work if I post here...

Nope couldnt paste here... :(

If I comment now it may be easy to find..
    aus_suz wrote:

I was thinking of organizing a massive Twitter campaign were we all send tweets at the EXACT same time! Anyone else think that might be a good idea?

Good idea I dont have twitter tho..
  • aus_suz wrote:

It's not exactly hard to set up yknow.
    aus_suz wrote:

It's not exactly hard to set up yknow.

i have a stupid question: do you need to have a smartphone to have a twitter account? :?