Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Would anyone be offended if they said "Sorry guys, were not going to do this", and then locked this thread?

Maybe not Offended,..definitely disappointed. But why lock the thread? Communism?

maybe I would be offended,.. :?

BUMP!!!!!
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Bump...
  • Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    Petition signed
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
    JiggsJiggs Posts: 94
    Without having to read through 50 pages, could somebody explain the differences between the 10C Blu Ray and the regular retail Blu Ray?

Thanks!
    Coffee in the Morning, Beer at Night
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    aus_suz wrote:
    Bump...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Bump...
  • Options
    What was the last petition that actually worked?
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • Options
    Jiggs wrote:
    Without having to read through 50 pages, could somebody explain the differences between the 10C Blu Ray and the regular retail Blu Ray?

Thanks!

Retail Blu Ray - 1 disc containing the PJ20 movie and about 26 minutes of special features

10c Blu Ray Limited Edition Box Set -3 discs; disc 1 same as above, disc 2 is called "The Kids Are Twenty" and contains the full length performances of the songs in the PJ20 movie; disc 3 is called "The Fans are Alright" and is a full length disc of special features and rare performances dedicated to us, the fans.....

including the ones like me who can't buy it anymore :( :x :problem:
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,237
    rockpants wrote:
    Weekly bumperoo.

I'm still quite interested in WHY the decision for the limited release was made. I've got my left eyebrow up in its "Really? Seriously? You're fucking kidding me, right?!" stance already.
    I don't know...i was lucky to get it and nowhere on the package does it say "limited ed"...
  • Options
    I would love if they would make some more 10C Blu-Ray's of this. Ive been bus and missed the 3xLP soundtrack drop, the colored 3xLP soundtrack lottery or whatever it was, the PJ20 Blu-Ray, and yesterdays Costa Rica variant.

Please Pearl Jam, make a few hundred more of the 10C Blu-Ray DVDs!!
  • Options
    perth 11 i think..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I want it too!
  • Options
    madisonx wrote:
    I want it too!
    :)
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I still haven't gotten my standard dvd....

Probably should get around to an email soon.
  • Options

Perth and Newcastle
  • Options
    Loujoe wrote:
    rockpants wrote:
    Weekly bumperoo.

I'm still quite interested in WHY the decision for the limited release was made. I've got my left eyebrow up in its "Really? Seriously? You're fucking kidding me, right?!" stance already.
    I don't know...i was lucky to get it and nowhere on the package does it say "limited ed"...

yeah they werent numbered at all... which items like Benny and posters are...
  • Options
    I still haven't gotten my standard dvd....

Probably should get around to an email soon.

Apparently 1,000 Ltd ed ones went missing in the post , perhaps the standard ones are too..
  • Options

Hey Mosquito my friend. Long time since the South America Early Entry Petition... HAHAHAHA

I don't like this give up attitude that you have from time to time. Ok... we haven't got the Early Entry in South America, but oddly enough 10C made changes to the 10C rules on the website and now Europe got Early Entry wristbands for GA concerts on the next tour. Would they get it anyway? I don't know... but I feel that the previous petition had something to do with it.

We may not get the PJ20 Limited Edition Blu Rays... but I am POSITIVE 10C will rethink it's next release due to the noise this little post is producing.

We can't have a give up attitude. Most people stopped questioning goverments and that is the reason why the World is such a freaking chaos nowadays. As long as we stand we have to believe in something better and try to get it. (I won't use the word fight, because I don't believe in violence anymore).

WE WILL KEEP ON BUMPING... I want my special Ice Cream!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    In love with music
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    Special ice cream...love it!!

I'm going to followup again with Cameron Crowe on his website soon. Maybe we can organize a day of mass action on Cameron Crowe's twitter page and/or facebook page to rattle the cage a bit.

Just to remind everyone, Cameron *did* say in mid-November that "your voices will be heard" and that he'd be talking to Kelly Curtis about it. It's been a few weeks and nothing....granted CC did have a major motion picture to release/promote.

I figure one last mass twitter or facebook day of action should do it...
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    2000th post on this thread bump!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    fcbittenca wrote:

Ok... we haven't got the Early Entry in South America, but oddly enough 10C made changes to the 10C rules on the website and now Europe got Early Entry wristbands for GA concerts on the next tour. Would they get it anyway? I don't know... but I feel that the previous petition had something to do with it.

Europe has always had early entry for GA concerts.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    fcbittenca wrote:

Ok... we haven't got the Early Entry in South America, but oddly enough 10C made changes to the 10C rules on the website and now Europe got Early Entry wristbands for GA concerts on the next tour. Would they get it anyway? I don't know... but I feel that the previous petition had something to do with it.

Europe has always had early entry for GA concerts.
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    :wave: Hellllllooooo....lo..lo..lo....lo...lo...lo....
  • Options
    Friday morning b4 work bump....
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    friday 2:30 am here bump
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,827
    skanji32 wrote:

I'm going to followup again with Cameron Crowe on his website soon. Maybe we can organize a day of mass action on Cameron Crowe's twitter page and/or facebook page to rattle the cage a bit.

Just to remind everyone, Cameron *did* say in mid-November that "your voices will be heard" and that he'd be talking to Kelly Curtis about it. It's been a few weeks and nothing....granted CC did have a major motion picture to release/promote.

I just posted on his Facebook page which I see he regularly uses but don't see much replying to comments. We should all just massively post our questions about the Deluxe Edition on his page. :twisted:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    skanji32 wrote:

I just posted on his Facebook page which I see he regularly uses but don't see much replying to comments. We should all just massively post our questions about the Deluxe Edition on his page. :twisted:

Can u pm me his FB page.. :)
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    friday 2:30 am here bump

Friday late afternoon before going to work bump...... :)
  • Options
    friday 13th bump
  • Options
    :arrow: :arrow: an enthusiastic BUMP from Canada!! :)