***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Either re-stock it or pull the out of stock pictures of them. I'm tired of seeing it on here and having them going for $500+ on egay. I'd rather not see the pics anymore so pull the link already!!
  • I agree.....RE-STOCK
    "Drumming is my madness" - Ringo Starr
  • RE-STOCK RE-STOCK RE-STOCK
  • Post deleted by Admin. See the Posting Guidelines

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525
  • not being able to get it because it was limited is one thing....i guess i get it....but seeing the prices that people are getting on ebay is ridicuous....im pretty sure this is the type of thing that the 10c has tried to fight against since the start....re-consider, then re-stock.
  • bump
  • jsk175jsk175 Posts: 70
    Hoping for a re-stock....
  • themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Bump for a re-stock for the fans that missed out.
  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,081
    Restock please.
  • You can remove me from the list, I don't need it anymore.
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • I seriously can't believe the Ten Club has yet to post about this in the forums.

$600 bucks on eBay now!?!? Fans are being scalped and no one at Ten Club seems to care at all.

Why won't they make more? They won't tell us.

Why was it limited in the first place? They won't tell us.

Why is scalping tickets bad but scalping this okay? They won't tell us.

Will it ever get re-release? They won't tell us!

The more I think about this, the more it becomes obvious to me that this is all part of the Best Buy exclusivity deal, putting a corporation before the fans; a slap to the face for all our years of loyalty.
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    I seriously can't believe the Ten Club has yet to post about this in the forums.

$600 bucks on eBay now!?!? Fans are being scalped and no one at Ten Club seems to care at all.

The more I think about this, the more it becomes obvious to me that this is all part of the Best Buy exclusivity deal, putting a corporation before the fans; a slap to the face for all our years of loyalty.

try emailing Kelly Curtis - I'm sure he has the answers to all your questions
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • tremors wrote:
    I seriously can't believe the Ten Club has yet to post about this in the forums.

Their manager? Does anyone here have that email address?
  • TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Is this the ***(((OFFICIAL)))*** petition?
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
    tremors wrote:

No

• tremors wrote:

Their manager? Does anyone here have that email address?[/quote]

No[/quote]

So....why bring that up then?

Because I was trying to make the point that Kelly Curtis is probably the one who has the answers to these questions

• tremors wrote:

Because I was trying to make the point that Kelly Curtis is probably the one who has the answers to these questions

Well it would appear that Curtis Management goes out of their way not to have a published email for anyone there. So that's no help I guess.

Lovely that the one person who might actually know something has gone out of their way to make sure no one actually can contact them.
  • Gotta hear something from 10club soon....
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Gotta hear something from 10club soon....

Yes please!! Christmas is coming. Deadline to ship PJ goodies out from the USA to CDN via airmail the holiday season is November 25th to Dec 8th. Would like to gift wrap 1 of 2 of these babies for a friend(s) this Christmas. :)
  • ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Chicagone wrote:
    Either re-stock it or pull the out of stock pictures of them. I'm tired of seeing it on here and having them going for $500+ on egay. I'd rather not see the pics anymore so pull the link already!!

As long as the pictures stay up there's still hope.

If they take the pictures down I will cry. :cry:
  • signed,

raulcf77
  • ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Some fool just paid $635 on eBay. :roll: :lol:

I can't wait for the re-release to teach these people a lesson. Fingers crossed.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    tremors wrote:

Write a letter addressed to him C/- of the Ten Club
  • TyTy Posts: 1,007
    tremors wrote:

Well it would appear that Curtis Management goes out of their way not to have a published email for anyone there. So that's no help I guess.

Lovely that the one person who might actually know something has gone out of their way to make sure no one actually can contact them.

That's why they have a fanclub that is associated with the band and management, so every whinger doesn't hassle the main man when the DVD's sell out, or backpacks, when you want them to play Bumfuckville because you live there and Bon Jovi once played there so Pearl Jam should.

That's why.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • hell_man_madehell_man_made Toronto Posts: 318
    Ty wrote:

That's why they have a fanclub that is associated with the band and management, so every whinger doesn't hassle the main man when the DVD's sell out, or backpacks, when you want them to play Bumfuckville because you live there and Bon Jovi once played there so Pearl Jam should.

That's why.

did you add your name to the petition?
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Ed: Seattle 1 & 2 2011, Bridge School 2011
  • hell_man_madehell_man_made Toronto Posts: 318
    rockpants wrote:

I can't be that perfect fan, Peej. Sorry.

*This is not, I repeat, NOT an Epic Message Board Goodbye Post™, though we all know how fun those are. :lol:I'm just disheartened enough to not give a shit about it anymore. Aside from a boot from the show I went to, I'm done with all things PJ20. It went from being ecstatic mirth and celebration to dejection and confusion. It's a damn shame.

You're not alone there. I feel the exact same way. Past the point of caring about it now. Plus, even if it does get restocked, I'll still feel somewhat empty since I know that there's a good chance there'll be another Blu Ray set out in a year's time that could be limited again. And I'll be shut out again. I know this is for another thread but the club badly needs some fixing. And until that happens, I can see history repeating itself again and again and again.

totally agree with you guys....glad I'm not the only one who feels this way

corporations rule the day
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Ed: Seattle 1 & 2 2011, Bridge School 2011
  • Signed

Pleeeaaassseeee
    Dave
  • Ty wrote:
    Is this the ***(((OFFICIAL)))*** petition?

about as "official" as it's going to get 8-)