Options

***Petition for 10c to re-stock PJ20 Blu Ray***

Comments

• Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Not a lost cause brother.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    sonnasonna Posts: 377
    Unreal how much these are selling for on a certain auction site.

Come on Ten Club... do the right thing.
    29/05/2000
    17/08/2009
    22/06/2010
    23/06/2010
    20/06/2012
    21/06/2012
    08/07/2014
  • Options
    RVCJJ3JRVCJJ3J Posts: 121
    And its motto is “Don’t give up, don’t ever give up.” That’s what I’m going to try to do every minute that I have left. --Jimmy Valvano
    Memorial Stadium-October 4, 1996; Riverbend Music Center- August 20, 2000; Post-Gazette Pavilion-September 5, 2000; Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre Charlotte-April 16, 2003; US Bank Arena-June 24, 2006; Scottrade Center-May 4, 2010; Consol Energy Center-October 11, 2013(On the Rail!); Time Warner Cable Arena-October 30, 2013
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    And its motto is “Don’t give up, don’t ever give up.” That’s what I’m going to try to do every minute that I have left. --Jimmy Valvano
    nice!!!love it :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    RVCJJ3J wrote:
    nice!!!love it :)

Very nice :D
    "How long should you try? Until." - Jim Rohn
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    This is dropping down the charts - needs a little momentum boost.
    Let's make this happen PJ!!
    Please don't let down your fans. (way too much of that has been happening lately!)

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,614
    Please Kelly, make more of these man!!
  • Options
    ^What he said :thumbup:
  • Options
    cifrancgxcifrancgx Columbus, OH USA Posts: 350
    MO195132 wrote:
    valiant effort people...but this is a lost cause. Shut er down.
    This ain't happening....time to move on

Bluto: What? Lost? Did you say "lost"? Nothing is lost until we decide it is! Was it lost when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: [to Boon] Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    When Cameron told me on theuncool.net that "your voices will be heard!!", I assumed it would be in less than the 3 weeks that he said it. Have to be cognizant of the fact that he has a new movie out, etc...i guess ;)

Keep on, keepin' on....we will get resolution to this.

ps. I got *hammered* for asking the question to Kelly Curtis on the thread where he came to answer questions. "By any means necessary" ;)
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    skanji32 wrote:
    When Cameron told me on theuncool.net that "your voices will be heard!!", I assumed it would be in less than the 3 weeks that he said it. Have to be cognizant of the fact that he has a new movie out, etc...i guess ;)

Keep on, keepin' on....we will get resolution to this.

ps. I got *hammered* for asking the question to Kelly Curtis on the thread where he came to answer questions. "By any means necessary" ;)

We've got nothing to lose by keeping this alive. I'll be here till they shut us down. :wink:
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    I would think it has been decided either way for some time now.

They may have decided to re-print or re-issue these in some way, but probably cant announce anything until the Best Buy window is shut. In fact, that could have been the plan from the beginning before this petition even existed.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,492
    I cant believe people are paying $300 for this. Make more please.
  • Options
    Please 10c,........Let me sleep,..its Christmas time!
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    skanji32 wrote:

As someone who asked a question about the South (another campaign where we weill not give up :D ) I thought your question was excellent!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    I thought I would ask again really nicely.

Make Christmas dreams come true, please re-stock. :D
  • Options

Merry Christmas Karen.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    GoodbyeForNowGoodbyeForNow Vancouver Posts: 120
    BUMP - back to the first page!!

Make more please!
    Vancouver, GM Place 2005
    Vancouver, GM Place 2009
    Seattle, EV Solo, Benaroya Hall 2011
    Winnipeg, MTS Center, 2011
    Manchester, June 2012
    Phoenix, EV Solo, Comerica Theatre 2012
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    jmk wrote:
    rockpants wrote:
    Still haven't, and won't, watch the contents of disc 3 until I can pay for it. It may seem supremely moronic to many of you - and I totally understand where you're coming from, believe me; I'd tell another person to just go watch the damn thing - I said that's what I was going to do, and I keep my word.

Your move, PJ. Make me pay. I dare you.

(Irony Police, can I get a verdict? Does this qualify?)

You could always e-mail Ten Club and ask for their bank account number and pay what you think is reasonable.

Um, yeah. That's the whole point of my complete and utter bitchitude regarding this subject. They have to make it available to buy first. I'll pay for it through wire transfer, money order, cheque, credit card, debit card, cash, monkey dancing, toilet cleaning, dog-sitting, car washing, book shelf arranging, post-power outage alarm clock resetting ... whatever options there may be. But they have to bring it first.
    BRING IT!
    COME ON PJ! COME AT ME, BRO!
    :evil:

:crazy: :wtf: :lol:
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    nc_jammer wrote:

Bump...
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    nc_jammer wrote:

Bump...
  • Options
    So glad I grabbed one at the beginning. I like the limited idea :mrgreen:
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829

Merry Christmas Karen.. :)

Merry Christmas to you too Dimi!!!.... from Drew and me.
    We hope you have a great time with your family. :D
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    So glad I grabbed one at the beginning. I like the limited idea :mrgreen:
    Ha ha awesome!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 235
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I would think it has been decided either way for some time now.

They may have decided to re-print or re-issue these in some way, but probably cant announce anything until the Best Buy window is shut. In fact, that could have been the plan from the beginning before this petition even existed.

I think there is a non-zero chance this is the case. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    Bump.... Merry Christmas!!!
  • Options
    Loved the bands Christmas greeting ..........

Bump!!!!!
  • Options
    JB171847 wrote:
    I respect the fact that many of u tried to get a petition together, but again, I can't imagine 10c will give it(u) the time, because for those who had their orders lost and/or still haven't received their orders, well, the communication/cooperation hasn't been very good. However, I will be clear, 10c are not crooks out to steal people's money. Many folks have been reimbursed, and many (like myself) haven't given up and therefore are still waiting, but will probably/eventually have to give up, cancel their orders and get their money back...

The point, (from what I was told by 10c) apx. 1000 orders were shipped (including mine) and were lost and for the most part, have not been received. Believe it or not, in the year 2011, 10c didn't bother to track these orders, these limited edition box sets, and therefore many, many of these orders are no where to be found... Do the math - 1000 x $65 - $85 = a shit ton of money, that eventually will all have to be reimbursed! Therefore, this huge waste of money, well, I assume 10c and/or PJ will basically EAT!

I just can't imagine after this HUGE disaster and incompetent blunder, 10c or whoever, would spend more money to produce more of these boxsets... No doubt, there's a huge demand for these, but they've already lost a lot of money...

Wouldn't it make sense to make some of that money back by selling more? I'm no business person, but there seems to be a demand out here that they could possibly profit from .....
  • Options
    Patiently waiting and hoping ....
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    When somethings gone, I wanna fight to get it back again
    Yeah Yeah Yeah yeah, fight to get it back again