what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    Wondering where the hell all my computer buds are on a Saturday night. I can't play Words with Friends with no friends!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Getting ready to lose my mind at the Wild Flag show at the Great American Music Hall. Can't wait to have my world rocked by those hot ass chicks.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    that's a stupid question, in'it?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    if someone can put words to what im doing right now....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Watching chick flicks and drinking wine snuggled up on my couch. A good Saturday night.
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Watching chick flicks and drinking wine snuggled up on my couch. A good Saturday night.

that's exactly what I did, and ended up in a coma by 9 pm,

Now I'm up at 5 am wondering what to eat, and watching SNL from last night.
  • Having a cuppa tea!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Going to walker bros. :D
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Going to walker bros. :D

over priced
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I just finished making meatballs.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Posting in the What are you doing right now thread
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    mikalina wrote:

when should I arrive?
  • Watching the EMA's.
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Wondering why my pills aren't touching the massive migraine I have right now. :x
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

when should I arrive?

speghetti and meatballs, salad, bread rolls and butter, and Teavana loose leaf tea.

I went all out on my kids tonight.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    I'm doing the same thing that I have been doing for the past 5 and a half hours...watching the red zone channel and monitoring my fantasy team. I love NFL Sundays.
    ITS ..WE GONNA LOVE YOU ANYWAY..

oh..im singing right now,its ok from Alpine !!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just finished a 45 minute phone call with my mother in which I didn't utter anything more than "uh huh," "yeah," and "ok." Pretty sure this is why I chose a profession in which I get paid just to listen :| :roll:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Just finished a 45 minute phone call with my mother in which I didn't utter anything more than "uh huh," "yeah," and "ok." Pretty sure this is why I chose a profession in which I get paid just to listen :| :roll:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    i just got off the phone with my mom too and the conversation is always exactly like what you said :lol:
  • conman wrote:
    Just finished a 45 minute phone call with my mother in which I didn't utter anything more than "uh huh," "yeah," and "ok." Pretty sure this is why I chose a profession in which I get paid just to listen :| :roll:
    i just got off the phone with my mom too and the conversation is always exactly like what you said :lol:
    :lol: You could have a very promising career as a therapist once you get out of the military :P
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    conman wrote:
    :lol: You could have a very promising career as a therapist once you get out of the military :P
    hmm i'll have to look into that :think:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    just worked on an arduous report my boss needed asap answering the question- why are sales down 3.6% vs last year...uhh, have you seen the news lately?
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Killing time in starbucks before my qigong class. Is cold, wet, miserable and dark outside. Kind of makes me wish I was at home. Nothing another coffee won't fix tho!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    just worked on an arduous report my boss needed asap answering the question- why are sales down 3.6% vs last year...uhh, have you seen the news lately?

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Off to make lunch, and take my son to Legoland. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Back in my Miami office...

Posting :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    In the office, wasting time until my lift home in 15 minutes with a sore throat and a painful leg - what's that all about huh?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    trying to fit into my jeans!!!! WTF!!!!

:?

I ate waaay too much this weekend, did I ever.

:shock:
  • procrastinating.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

watching Dexter