Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    watching videos of Angels.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    soaking my nails in dish soap
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Lizard wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzmTtusvjR4
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Are you Madge :lol:

madge1.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    basking in the glow of my first bonus check since june...just in time for christmas!!

i could use a new subwoofer.....

thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

You beat me by 3 seconds :evil: :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

You beat me by 3 seconds :evil: :lol:

and we're showing our age :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    basking in the glow of my first bonus check since june...just in time for christmas!!

Congrats! Just so you know, I'm in dire need of a new PJ hoodie :mrgreen:

check...would you like a new backpack to go with it? :lol::lol:

Only if there's a Deluxe PJ20 Blu-ray inside said backpack! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i heard someone say that ... I have no firsthand knowledge of what that even means!!!
    8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

thanks

what the hell? are you blasting some master p in that truck or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ3bwsvGSfE
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Finishing a bag of Lay's classic potato chips and contemplating a second bag...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

thanks

what the hell? are you blasting some master p in that truck or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ3bwsvGSfE

nope....just need more.... :lol:

if you could toss in some sound deading stuff, that'd be great as well. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suziemay wrote:

Oh...what kind? I say do it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Debating going to bed - it means I can snuggle into my quilt and might catch up on my sleep but I am in pain from my leg and it may well just hurt more :? There's nothing on the tele now...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Oh, just the regular yellow bag ones. My favourite! Extra salty and no nutritional value. Hmm, it does claim to have 10% of my daily Vitamin C needs, so maybe I can eat another bag :lol::lol::lol:

I made the mistakes of bringing snacks to work so I'm not running off to the vending machine. It seems to have backfired, I've been snacking more!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    dottles wrote:
    Debating going to bed - it means I can snuggle into my quilt and might catch up on my sleep but I am in pain from my leg and it may well just hurt more :? There's nothing on the tele now...

Did I miss something? Whats wrong with your leg? :(
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    dottles wrote:

I hope you're ok....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm taking out my Christimas decorations.... :shock: :roll:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    mikalina wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I hope you're ok....
    Oh I'm fine, I've had this niggling pain in my leg for a couple of weeks and ignored it but it's gotten progressively worse - it's fairly ouchy! I will give the docs a call tomorrow :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    dottles wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

I hope you're ok....
    Oh I'm fine, I've had this niggling pain in my leg for a couple of weeks and ignored it but it's gotten progressively worse - it's fairly ouchy! I will give the docs a call tomorrow :)

Please do!!!!
    Don't f around with leg pain that's getting worse!!! keep us posted girl!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Deciding what to prepare for dinner. And thinking, won't it be nice to cut down on carbs and start to lose 10 pounds. How great it would feel. But I had pasta for lunch, so maybe tomorrow I will start the carb business. I have left over pizza I should eat, and I can make a big ass salad. ok, so now making a salad and heating up pizza....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    being lazy when i should be ironing and getting my uniform ready for tomorrow
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    conman wrote:

Since you're in laundry mode... would you mind folding the stuff that's in the dryer? There's a love.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suziemay wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Oh, just the regular yellow bag ones. My favourite! Extra salty and no nutritional value. Hmm, it does claim to have 10% of my daily Vitamin C needs, so maybe I can eat another bag :lol::lol::lol:

I made the mistakes of bringing snacks to work so I'm not running off to the vending machine. It seems to have backfired, I've been snacking more!
    :lol: I thought you were contemplating a new handbag ....totally read the second part wrong. :lol: what a dumbass I am.
  • Options
    conman wrote:

Since you're in laundry mode... would you mind folding the stuff that's in the dryer? There's a love.
    sure but it's gonna cost you :P
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:

sure but it's gonna cost you :P

I'll whip you up a nice bowl of Cheerios. And I'll give you a hug.

Because I'm that kind of girl.
    8-)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options

8-)
    good enough for me :D
  • Options
    conman wrote:

8-)

Think I just heard the dryer ping.

Have at it, young man.
  • Options
    conman wrote:

8-)

Think I just heard the dryer ping.

Have at it, young man.
    yes, ma'am!
  • Options
    listening to tool, drinking chai green tea and puttering around the internet.
    yes, bet you all wish your lives could be as exciting as mine.
    :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow