Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    sheila0225 wrote:
    trying to figure out how the hell I forgot to pack a pair of heels to wear to work today. I blame it on the rain.

keep some under your desk :)

that's how I roll :mrgreen:

Me too! Though I am into knee high boots wearing now it's autumn - love my boots :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    dottles wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    trying to figure out how the hell I forgot to pack a pair of heels to wear to work today. I blame it on the rain.

Me too! Though I am into knee high boots wearing now it's autumn - love my boots :D

Mine took a crap last season....Might have to go shopping this weekend for some new ones. :mrgreen: I love knee high boots.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    sheila0225 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Mine took a crap last season....Might have to go shopping this weekend for some new ones. :mrgreen: I love knee high boots.

I wish I could wear the knee high boots without feeling like an idiot :oops:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Embezzlement conversation didn't go well :cry: Gotta love it when a board blindly follows a new leader without criticizing ANYTHING because they're too lazy to get involved.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options

I am now wondering why you would feel like an idiot in boots?
    I get mine from here - www.duoboots.com :D You order according to the size of you calf, my friend has tiy legs, my wrist is probably bigger where as I have trunks for legs...they cater for us both :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I get mine from here - http://www.duoboots.com :D You order according to the size of you calf, my friend has tiy legs, my wrist is probably bigger where as I have trunks for legs...they cater for us both :D

I've never been a boot kinda girl....I don't wear skirts really...what else do you wear with boots? Leggings? i guess I'm not very good at putting outfits together...

i see girls wearing boots all the time, and I always think THEY look really cute, but that I would just end up looking like I didnt know what I was doing (which I don't ! :lol:)

BUT this is a very cool website :) thank you!
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I get mine from here - http://www.duoboots.com :D You order according to the size of you calf, my friend has tiy legs, my wrist is probably bigger where as I have trunks for legs...they cater for us both :D

I've never been a boot kinda girl....I don't wear skirts really...what else do you wear with boots? Leggings? i guess I'm not very good at putting outfits together...

i see girls wearing boots all the time, and I always think THEY look really cute, but that I would just end up looking like I didnt know what I was doing (which I don't ! :lol:)

I wear mine with skirts and dresses. Never did them with jeans though. Or at least the jeans tucked in the boots. :roll:

They have some pretty saucy boots on there. Very cool. Thanks Dottles :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I wear mine with skirts and dresses. Never did them with jeans though. Or at least the jeans tucked in the boots. :roll:

I pretty much fail at being girly.
    :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

When you live in a house with boys....you are forced to be girly. At least I am. It's the one thing that I love about my boys....They force me to be girly :lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    dottles wrote:

I like that site Leanne! I am short, have tiny feet and bigger calves...I found a bunch of boots I really fancy. Nice classic styles, not the spiked hooker heel style that seem to be the only kind they sell here.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    lol. I can relate to this! I think that's a good thing. :D
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    thinking about lemon ice, getting ready for work. Nothin' says lovin' like being alone at work.
  • Options
    trying to find a florist to do my sisters bouquet for her wedding!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    gossip with Sheila,the rest of you guys in pm .. :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

No gossip coming from me. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

who ask the questions??not me.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

asking questions is not gossiping. :lol::lol: chitter chatter maybe. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

yeah right..tell that to the answers i give you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

yeah right..tell that to the answers i give you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: All I got is "you're amazing" :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Kelly, I wear boots with trousers to work most days in autumn/winter :D
    Glad you like the site, tho I am now looking at this seasons boots on there :lol: They are great, worth the investment, I have had my boots from them for years and just get re-heeled/re-soled each winter!

Apologies for taking the thread off track...
    what am I doing right now, watching a programme on the tele which is filmed near me and hoping I don't sound like the people on that!
  • Options
    trying not to freak out on my half sister
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Kelly, I wear boots with trousers to work most days in autumn/winter :D
    Glad you like the site, tho I am now looking at this seasons boots on there :lol: They are great, worth the investment, I have had my boots from them for years and just get re-heeled/re-soled each winter!

Apologies for taking the thread off track...
    what am I doing right now, watching a programme on the tele which is filmed near me and hoping I don't sound like the people on that!

I hope they last a long time at the prices they charge!! :shock: If I am going to buy boots, I want cute ones that I can wear out...I think :D
    EmBleve wrote:
    lol. I can relate to this! I think that's a good thing. :D

Generally speaking, I think its a good thing too. I'm not high-maintainence, I'm not dramatic, I don't need (OR WANT) a man to "take care" of me in any way...those are all good things for sure. Its the whole "putting together a cute outfit" thing that throws me. I always feel horribly plain :?
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    basking in the glow of my first bonus check since june...just in time for christmas!!
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    basking in the glow of my first bonus check since june...just in time for christmas!!

:thumbup:
    I'm watching Frozen Planet - it's stunning, totally amazing.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Davidtrios wrote:

Congrats! Just so you know, I'm in dire need of a new PJ hoodie :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Congrats! Just so you know, I'm in dire need of a new PJ hoodie :mrgreen:

check...would you like a new backpack to go with it? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

Nice! Congrats! I hope I have one of those sucker in my hands on December 15th!
    (do you celebrate christmas?)

what I am doing right now: delegating duties to the support staff in my office since I'll be off tomorrow for a morning CE class in the western burbs and then also gone Friday with meetings off site all day...
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

what I am doing right now: delegating duties to the support staff in my office since I'll be off tomorrow for a morning CE class in the western burbs and then also gone Friday with meetings off site all day...

i WISH i celebrated Christmas...I love Jesus...and all the lights and atmopshere...ive said it once and ill say it again...im just a lonesome jew
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

i WISH i celebrated Christmas...I love Jesus...and all the lights and atmopshere...ive said it once and ill say it again...im just a lonesome jew

When you get your place, put up lights and fucking tree if you want. Thats what I say! celebrate christmas if thats what you want to do.
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    Sitting at the dealer waiting for my car to get done.