Options

Goods - VS./VITALOGY SUPER DELUXE Box (signed and vault cd)

Comments

• Options
    tubes10stubes10s Posts: 512
    Got Some here! :)

If it shows up autographed, someone's gonna need to show up here to peel me off the ceiling! I know some of you don't care about autographs, but I think they are fun to collect when you know they are legit :)
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    regalturbo wrote:
    RFTC wrote:
    have not read through all posts in this thread but is there a way to determine (upon order) that your's is amongst first 500 orders? i might take a plunge tonite if so...

I would not be surprised if it takes several weeks to move 500 more units. Most people willing to pay this much for this kind of item have already done so.

less than 80 left.
    slh

Less than 80 of the 500 or less than 80 left in total?
  • Options
    No thank you. What a slap in the face to the loyal people who ordered months ago though.

Yup. Pearl Jam seems to be really good at doing that as of late.

"Want a Blu-ray deluxe edition? TOO BAD! You waited too long!"

"Want a regular Blu-ray but don't want to go to Best Buy? TOO BAD! They gave us money!"

It's sickening.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    go ahead caller

hi, yes, i was calling about the super duper sale going on at the 10c

yes caller

yes, um, will ed be delivering it?

no

wtf...you expect me to pay 150 buc......

caller

yes

stfu

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    One thing that will blow your mind:
    There are under 80 left... I'm going to assume they clear all 500 by end of the night.

That's $75,000 in sales in one day... on a set that's been around for months... because they added a bonus CD and 1 in 60 chance at an autograph. :shock:

And, yes, I bought in on it. It still blows my mind nonetheless. :)
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,492
    I've still not gotten the email about the sale. I think I only get about 50% of all Ten Club emails.
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    drsluggo wrote:
    There are under 80 left... I'm going to assume they clear all 500 by end of the night.

That's $75,000 in sales in one day... on a set that's been around for months... because they added a bonus CD and 1 in 60 chance at an autograph. :shock:

and I wonder if people will be mad after they are sold out ?
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    edited October 2011
    has to be said.....

Pearl Jam is just a bunch of money gubbers...
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH :P

It's a conspiracy

TenCLub hates the true/real/hardcore fans

how dare they try and make some money

I'm being punished for buying something the first day/minute/second it's available

It sold out too fast they didn't wait for me to buy it

Santos/Tim/Kat/Sea/Ed/Mike/Jeff/Stone/Matt/ Boom really hate me and all they want is my cash
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Dammit! I saw that I had an e-mail from Tenclub and for a second there I thought it might be the official announcement regarding the 2011 bootlegs. What a letdown.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    has to be said.....

It's a conspiracy

I'm being punished for buying something the first day/minute/second it's available

Santos/Tim/Kat/Sea/Ed/Mike/Jeff/Stone/Matt/ Boom really hate me and all they want is my cash

Funny that you added the "waaahs' because everything you said is true.

Are you one of the people who also says that people who waited too long to buy the Blu-ray are SOL? Because if so then you're really contradicting yourself by saying people who bought it the first chance they get shouldn't complain?
  • Options
    HyenaHyena Posts: 19
    has to be said.....

It's a conspiracy

Funny that you added the "waaahs' because everything you said is true.

Are you one of the people who also says that people who waited too long to buy the Blu-ray are SOL? Because if so then you're really contradicting yourself by saying people who bought it the first chance they get shouldn't complain?

lol exactly how I feel.
    It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. --Voltaire
  • Options
    everyone is talking about STUFF. Things that have no soul. complaining about Dvd's and cd's that you would barely watch or listen to. you win some you lose some. It is just stuff. enjoy the band and the company.

If I get a vault cd I will turn it into a coaster. or send it to the first one of you that sends me a message.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220
    it doesn't say "limit 1 order per 10c member" so if you really REALLY want a signed set, just buy all 500! I am sure you could auction off everything but one of the signed sets and get your $75000 back. Would they be happy to get rid of this inventory or cancel multiple orders like White BS? Sorry SLH, I couldn't resist.....
    Actually you'd only need to buy 493 to guarantee getting at least one autographed copy. :mrgreen: :geek:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    drsluggo wrote:

You forgot about the free shipping - that was huge, too!
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Mudfest wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:

and I wonder if people will be mad after they are sold out ?
    Let that be guaranteed! haha

I can't wait for them to be SOLD OUT so I don't fold and buy one accidentally on purpose....
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,585
    Pulled the trigger..wanted another Orpheum LP..and now have Vault CD and notebook as trade bait. I feel good. If these are the last 500 then it will be another bitch fest..here we go again.....
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    hail_halo wrote:
    everyone is talking about STUFF. Things that have no soul. complaining about Dvd's and cd's that you would barely watch or listen to. you win some you lose some. It is just stuff. enjoy the band and the company.

If I get a vault cd I will turn it into a coaster. or send it to the first one of you that sends me a message.

I'm not talking about stuff. I'm talking about ideals and morals, things that Pearl Jam always seemed to have. They seemed to have given those up for the dollar as of late though.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    First 50 or so orders didn't get the email. As always email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> with questions/concerns etc.

slh

*whew*
    i'm amongst the "first"....how rare!

pure dumb luck that i happened to check my email after dinner tonight. :P
    asked mr. dream, "hey, you mind if i order the vs/vitalogy boxed set?"
    he asks..."how much?"
    i say the price....he goes :shock: ....hahaha.
    (then i mentioned how the ten boxed set was the same cost...but this has free shipping now...an extra CD...(slim) chance for the band to sign it....and he says "yea, whatever...do what you like."
    i love that man. :mrgreen:

happy early birthday to me. 8-)

(and btw - thanks alot 10c....your plan worked. i was NOt going to buy this boxed set, i was going to be well-behaved...and just leave it with the first set. :twisted: now i will of course want them all. evil, evil ploy. :lol: even my husband said "eh you got the first one, got to complete the set"....the sickness grows!)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    hail_halo wrote:

I'm not talking about stuff. I'm talking about ideals and morals, things that Pearl Jam always seemed to have. They seemed to have given those up for the dollar as of late though.
    Would you prefer they give them away? :roll:
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    Temporarily Out of Stock
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    and now...

Out of Stock
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    I just want a copy of the Vault CD. Got Shut out on Tix to PJ 20 through th fan club, with everone else but the lucky 5000. So didn't get the Vault show there, and by the time I get this email about this its already sold out.

Any Chance I can get a copy of the Vault Show Ten Club?
  • Options
    and now...

Out of Stock

and now the real bitching begins!
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    and now...

Out of Stock

i was waiting for the christmas 20% off coupon :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RD171825RD171825 Posts: 440
    and now...

Out of Stock

Out of stock for good now???
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    and now...

Out of Stock

i was waiting for the christmas 20% off coupon :x

me too, but free shipping was just as good, and with the chance of an autographed set, I bit the bullet.
  • Options
    RD171825 wrote:
    and now...

Out of Stock

Out of stock for good now???

yeah, "out of stock" generally means it's gone, as opposed to "temporarily out of stock."
  • Options
    Juan Godoy wrote:
    i guess you didn't bought yours when they first appear, right?

it's easy to say thing to others when this is not happening to you.. if so.. why don't you read someone else's post and accept critics from others?

I bought mine when it first came out and I could care less. The chance of getting one are slim to none.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    I'm so fucking tired of this shit. People bitch when they wait to buy something and it's out of stock. People bitch when they don't wait to buy something and 10C drops the price/adds incentives to move merchandise and you feel slighted because as a "true fan who bought something within seconds of it going on sale" you feel you deserve more.

You greedy fucks are too much.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    nutbarz wrote:
    Any Chance I can get a copy of the Vault Show Ten Club?

They will sell it in the goods at some point.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}