Options

Goods - VS./VITALOGY SUPER DELUXE Box (signed and vault cd)

Comments

• Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    edited October 2011
    As I'd ordered within the hour before that mail went out, I mailed them about it. Got this back.

'Your order will have the vault CD and be included in the autograph randomness. '

Im in europe but im probably gonna change it to a US address anyways. That's really cool of them. I know I'll never get a signed one but It's something at least.
    Post edited by eldarion75 on
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    Economics! Envy is unbecoming, people. Let's work on being nicer and not worrying about what treats we didn't get our grubby mitts on.

:!:
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I'm not biting. Not for that kind of money.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    eldarion75 wrote:
    As ordered within the hour before that mail went out, I mailed them about it. Got this back.

'Your order will have the vault CD and be included in the autograph randomness. '

Im in europe but im probably gonna change it to a US address anyways. That's really cool of them. I know I'll never get a signed one but It's something at least.
    I knew they wouldn't let you go without a vault CD over an hour... :)

Good luck - I'm trying too (my second set)... hopefully we score two of the eight!
  • Options
    just got a 10c email about this even.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    the vault #1 cd incentive probably should have been done right after PJ20 and not so far removed from it. When the vault #1 cds were going on ebay for a mortgage payment would have been the time and would have benefited everyone. The 10club would have benefited immediately as they would have sold more deluxe sets and us fans would have benefited as the supply would have better cut into the demand and bring the price down. A week after PJ20, those cds were going for ridiculous prices but have since then come down some. As a friend of ours once said "they said timing was everything" and 10c should have made these as the incentive while the iron was hot and sold the stock at it's peak when there was a huge demand for the vault #1 cd.
  • Options
    i kid..so how was the total?..more or lets if you get caught from italian customs will be like 20%
    probably 10c will put less price in the box,so you will be lucky.. :)
    Good luck for the signed boxes..[/quote]

225 $... On the backpack (32 $) i had to pay 10,43 € to the UPS guy! Could be 20% (I hope not more)...

Thank you... I hope to get at least the Vault!
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    eldarion75 wrote:
    As ordered within the hour before that mail went out, I mailed them about it. Got this back.

nice..and really David..what inspiration you had to order this today?? :lol:
    good luck to this :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    ziobradipo wrote:
    too late... How much could that be?
    you better sit down and ill tell you..[/quote]

You are scaring me Dimi... :([/quote]
    You have the chance of this package slipping through unnoticed... :D

or it'll 1000 dinar... kidding, no idea about taxes and the like for this box being shipped.

By all means announce a risk of Duty or other expenses, but why make people think the box won't even be received Internationally? What is being used as a postal service? Pony Express?
  • Options
    gotsome420 wrote:
    ziobradipo wrote:
    too late... How much could that be?
    you better sit down and ill tell you..

You are scaring me Dimi... :([/quote]
    FUCK sorry dude, it costed me 185 total for shipping and taxes. Good luck on getting a signed one![/quote]

185 dollars for everything u mean? I mean boxset, shipping and taxes?
    Thank you!
    6.07.2010 Venice
    4.07.2012 Berlin
    5.07. 2012 Berlin
    7.07.2012 Stockholm

Some words when spoken can't be taken back
  • Options
    ziobradipo wrote:

225 $... On the backpack (32 $) i had to pay 10,43 € to the UPS guy! Could be 20% (I hope not more)...

Thank you... I hope to get at least the Vault!
    you will get the vault :)
    oh and ups are thieves
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    I never bought one of these because I thought the price was too high and I've always wanted one to go with my Ten box set, but this is super crappy for those who bought this when it first came out. If they needed to get rid of these why didn't they just lower the price? For $120 and free shipping I would probably go for it. Not sure if I'm gonna pull the trigger or not since it doesn't look like I'll ever find one at a reasonable price.
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    It's a shame it's soheavy and costs so much to post. They'd sell a lot more of them if it were somehow slimmer and lighter.

Not that I want that, hopefully the No Code/Yield set is at least 20lbs :)

Dimi, it was time. I had to have it. Got it from a friend a while back in a trade but had to trade back sadly. This is long overdue and having seen it, is an essential part of any pj collection. Too bad there's no self pollution DVD with itbut it's still a work of art. Only to be eclipsed by the No Code set when it comes :)
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    eldarion75 wrote:
    I'm sickened. I just ordered the deluxe set an hour ago. I would have changed it to a pals US address had I known. Fuckers. They really Never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. This isn't fair on anyone whos bought this already nor on the majority of fans, who don't live in the US.

Oh well. We will never learn it seems.

Maybe you can cancel your order and then have your friend in the States order for you.
    I pulled the trigger supper fast thinking it was something new and didn't want to miss out.
    They are training us like Pavlov's Dogs. :evil:
    I realized I already had the damn thing. I called 10C and they advised e-mailing <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->
    I did and my order was voided. :)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    it doesn't say "limit 1 order per 10c member" so if you really REALLY want a signed set, just buy all 500! I am sure you could auction off everything but one of the signed sets and get your $75000 back. Would they be happy to get rid of this inventory or cancel multiple orders like White BS? Sorry SLH, I couldn't resist.....
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    Wow... I gotta say, this is bullshit.

So you're rewarding those of us that were loyal and pre-ordered the set by not offering us the random signed items... instead we'll use it as bait to entice people who were on the fence? Wow..

And those of us who were on the fence about the PJ20 Deluxe blu-ray get rewarded by the blu-ray selling out before the fucking thing is even released? I mean how does that happen? A pre-sale is supposed to be done to gauge the demand and figure out how much you need to order/make... not sell out all your copies before it even hits the shelf.

I mean come on 10C... this is blunder after blunder... at least have some consistency when you're fucking people over...

Unreal...

10C is the perfect model of how to alienate your customers... if I had any other alternative for this merchandise I would have boycotted the goods section ages ago... good thing they have a monopoly on the market....

alright, bitch fest over, back to real life. :mrgreen: Sorry all, had to get that out of the system.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    I pulled the trigger supper fast thinking it was something new and didn't want to miss out.
    I realized I already had the damn thing.
    :)
    i like that woman!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    nobtrannobtran Posts: 15
    busted my ass to get home and buy one even though my husband already has one

:lol:
  • Options
    it doesn't say "limit 1 order per 10c member" so if you really REALLY want a signed set, just buy all 500! I am sure you could auction off everything but one of the signed sets and get your $75000 back. Would they be happy to get rid of this inventory or cancel multiple orders like White BS? Sorry SLH, I couldn't resist.....
    :lol: ..damn..you freaks with your post dont let me go to sleep..3:11 am here.. :lol:
  • Options
    nobtran wrote:
    busted my ass to get home and buy one even though my husband already has one

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    No thank you. What a slap in the face to the loyal people who ordered months ago though.
    Exactly. This is really shitty for people like us who pre-ordered this set. For the price they charged for the set, each of them should have been autographed!

At the very least they should send everyone who previously bought the set the Moore Theatre CD they're now giving away.

It's a bit of a shady move. Obviously this super deluxe set didn't sell as well as the Ten super deluxe did and they have a lot of these to get rid of.
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    at least the bitching (including mine :shock: ) about the PJ20 Blu-Ray/DVD Deluxe Sets will stop... :lol:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    Procrastination Pays Off Finally !

Muddy
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    Nat4575Nat4575 Posts: 19
    I had waited to buy it because I didn't have the money at the time and I got the email and ordered it right away now it was too good of an offer to pass up. Kinda surprised that they didn't offer up the signed sets before like the previous re issue because I thought that was a great idea. Ten Club has hit me for over $200 this week. It's kinda funny I ordered 2 t shirts and it cost 10$ for shipping and this was free. I can see why people are pissed but I don't blame the Ten Club for doing this pretty smart marketing on there part.
  • Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    Ordered it will look good next to my 10 Deluxe!!! Glad I waited, come autographed copy! :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    TacoJammer wrote:
    How do we know if we are in the first 500 orders?

Probably when the detail description of the item has changed.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    TacoJammer wrote:

So smart their "D" :D8-)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    timc wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    TacoJammer wrote:

Fuckin' eh!

fonz.jpg
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    timc wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Fuckin' eh!

fonz.jpg

• Options
    JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    Anybody already have this box set, or will be getting one, that is willing to trade, sell or part with the composition notebook please PM me! I will work something out with you for it.

Begging!
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."