Into the Wild LP Distribution

Comments

• Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    fuck
    fuck
    fuck...............

looks like i missed another fun filled day on the message pit......

we missed you :p
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • cutback wrote:
    oh you missed a good one speedy......no matter what this band does, the anal retentatives will come out in droves.....:)
    so from what i can gather....

the "limited edition" vinyls.....

were not so "limited edition" huh????

imagine that....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    Someone cue my man Justin... This is as stupid as deleting threads.
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    Dude give it a rest already... at the end of the day its just a $20 record big fucking deal right.

Oh my god i can't believe you wrote that! :eek: ...but is it 180g vinyl!!! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • What I don't get is why so damn limited? Not everyone can sit on the computer for several hours waiting for their moment. Especially when one has to work. Not everyone can wait outside their independant record store and hope they get one.

Why does 10c do that, they know they have a lot of fans that want the albums. Is this just a marketing thing, see how fast everyone will jump?

I thought Pearl Jam didn't like scalpers, of course we are going to find the albums on Ebay.

(Btw I skipped several pages of this thread so if anyone already asked these questions, then oops.)
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    NMyTree wrote:
    And some of you folks are equally over-reacting to the other side. This whole circle the wagons and rip us nonsense.

This was never about us an entitlement issue. What's wrong with you people! Do you even know how to read? Sheesh!

You're all so busy kissing Ten Club's ass and playing the role of the loyal kiss-ass; you don't even read what people say.

How dare we ask for clarification on what we spent our money on:rolleyes:

Most of you are confusing the right of a customer to ask about what he's purchasing/purchased, with sense of entitlement.

Look the word up in the dictionary
    It is about the demanding and rude way in which you sought answers. That is why your posts all exuded arrogance and entitlement.

Self awareness is a bitch if you don't have any.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    so from what i can gather....

the "limited edition" vinyls.....

were not so "limited edition" huh????

imagine that....

to be honest, i haven't clue and frankly i could give a fuck.....10c sent out an email saying this was going to be on sale....if you couldn't make it or forgot...well tough titties!....i've never seen a bunch of spoil brats in all my life.....i sure hope the band doesn't read this crap or one day they're gonna come out on stage, turn around drop their pants and with their bare asses tell us all to fuck off.....and i wouldn't blame them in the least....
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    cutback wrote:
    t
    turn around drop their pants and with their bare asses tell us all to fuck off.....and i wouldn't blame them in the least....

pics where ed looks hot anyone?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    cutback wrote:
    i sure hope the band doesn't read this crap or one day they're gonna come out on stage, turn around drop their pants and with their bare asses tell us all to fuck off.....and i wouldn't blame them in the least....

With Nmytree having front row tickets for that show!!! ;):p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • cutback wrote:
    one day they're gonna come out on stage, turn around drop their pants and with their bare asses tell us all to fuck off.....and i wouldn't blame them in the least....

kinda like the cincy show????

hehehehehe...............
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

i set that up just for you.....:D

Didn't Ed dedicate that show to you? ;)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Didn't Ed dedicate that show to you? ;)
    so how many vinyls are actually available???

do we have any idea???

are they numbered like the posters or beneroya????
  • phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    cutback wrote:
    oh you missed a good one speedy......no matter what this band does, the anal retentatives will come out in droves.....:)
    thats the fuckin truth
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
    so how many vinyls are actually available???

do we have any idea???

are they numbered like the posters or beneroya????

Not numbered. I don't think the ten club knew the total numbers.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    All of these posts have empowered me to become a more well-informed consumer...I actually weighed my 1/4 pounder at McDonalds today....turns out the raw weight was only 7/32 lb...I kicked Mayor McCheese in the nads but good....but good, I say!

That'll show 'em!
  • NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Hawkshore wrote:
    With Nmytree having front row tickets for that show!!! ;):p

blow me, jerkoff
  • LUV2ROCKLUV2ROCK Posts: 140
    Hope they send em out soon! Love to give it a few spins.
    73,XXX

Member since day 1 here in August 2003
  • philphil Posts: 3
    my2hands wrote:
    i just hope that guy yesterday didnt trade his benny hall for one of these...

i told hiom not to and that he was getting ripped off

How much is a sealed copy of Benaroya hall going for these days?
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    phil wrote:
    How much is a sealed copy of Benaroya hall going for these days?
    450-550 :eek:
  • Aww man, I guess injuring your knee at work and going to court to prove your case doesnt always work in your favor.

In other words, I missed both on sales of the vinyl and I would love to know if anyone has an extra to sell. I know some people got more than one. I never miss these sales, but the law demanded my presence. thanks

nick
    94: 4-6, 96: 10-2, 98: 9-13, 03: 4-29, 7-2, 7-3, 7-8, 7-9, 7-11, 04: 10-1, 05: 10-3, 06: 5-5, 5-13, 5-24, 5-25, 6-1, 6-3, 08: 6-24, 6-25, 6-27, 6-30, 10: 5-15, 5-18, 5-20, 5-21, 12: 9-2, 13: 10-18, 10-19, 10-21, 10-22, 10-25, 10-27
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    This very special and very limited vinyl release will be available only at pearljam.com beginning January 14th, for $20 USD plus shipping, while supplies last.

Straight from the original post. I guess you missed the "available in stores" part. ;)

Monkeywrench and Vinyl Films Records is proud to announce the release of the limited vinyl version of the soundtrack to the film Into The Wild. The release will be celebrated with an exclusive Ten Club pre-sale beginning January 14th at 10am Pacific.

Initially released digitally and in compact disc format, Into The Wild has been recorded on to high-grade audiophile vinyl. The vinyl release includes an extended version of the album track "The Wolf", plus a bonus 7-inch single with both studio and live versions of the track "No More", a 28-page full color booklet with lyrics and exclusive liner notes by Director Sean Penn.

This very special and very limited vinyl release will be available only at pearljam.com beginning January 14th, for $20 USD plus shipping, while supplies last.

Into The Wild vinyl will be released in stores on January 29th.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Listen they are NOW withdrawing people's bought and paid for VINYL because of stupid suspicions of reselling. These people that RUN the TenCLUB are little nerd punks that are power tripping. The band should read this and the BAND is looking terrible i'm going to SELL EVERYTHING i have of pearljam for stupid prices and NEVER besides tickets will i buy anything. They have LIED and again are NOW CANCELLING people's VINYLS right out from under their nose without even notifying them. So let me ask this

"Where is all the VINYL PACKAGES that are not being shipped out and are now in stock? Who gets those.????

Let me guess the little nerd punks that run the TEN CLUB who if they try ANYTHING and (read this you loser nerd geeks) anything regarding MY membership as regards to my IP address my legal team will be all over them. That's right TEN CLUB

try me i'm waiting. I love your selling point to TEN CLUB members only offer?? You are breaking laws and if you push me i will just out of personal satisfaction come after you legally. Try me

This is a disgraceful act on a Club i was proudly associated with for over a decade. I have spent more money on PearlJam then any of the little sh(( punks that run this site...NOT once have i made a dime off of anything that i own it was all for a personal collection for my love of the band. This is a joke and that's all i have to say.

P.S After a decade of being a member WHY hasn't my membership number never gotten closer to being number 1??? I mean what.....NOBODY have ever NOT renewed their membership? Think about it people. Who is ALWAYS front row? Scalpers? Who ALWAYS on the streets of concerts have better seats then 15 year members?? SCALPERS. This is the club we all love!

Eddie Vedder. (Now we come after you big guy. all these years and you leave us out to dry?) You would be still pumping gas if it wasn't for fans like me.
    Dude give it a rest already... at the end of the day its just a $20 record big fucking deal right.

It's about the sound quality of the music, not about the $20.00; dude.
    aNiMaL wrote:
    It is about the demanding and rude way in which you sought answers. That is why your posts all exuded arrogance and entitlement.

Self awareness is a bitch if you don't have any.

If by arrogant you mean I happen to have some knowledge of the subject matter, then I guess I was being arrogant:rolleyes:

But hey, don't get mad at me because you're ignorant and oblivious to the subject matter.

You wouldn't know your ass from your elbow.

You only perceived it as arrogant, because your a typical nimrod who doesn't know shit about anything. Go listen to your crappy mp3 files. Stay out of conversations you know nothing about.

Maybe if you weren't so busy offering yourself up to be teabagged by the band and busy being a mindless, kiss-ass, flag-waving drone; then maybe you'd realize I was justified in getting a bit irritated at the lack of response from Ten Club, for over a week; pertaining to my questions regarding this album and it's vinly quality.
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Oh my god i can't believe you wrote that! :eek: ...but is it 180g vinyl!!! :p

Ignorance is bliss.

And your over-flowing with bliss.
    cutback wrote:
    to be honest, i haven't clue and frankly i could give a fuck.....10c sent out an email saying this was going to be on sale....if you couldn't make it or forgot...well tough titties!....i've never seen a bunch of spoil brats in all my life.....i sure hope the band doesn't read this crap or one day they're gonna come out on stage, turn around drop their pants and with their bare asses tell us all to fuck off.....and i wouldn't blame them in the least....

Well good for you.

Never question anything. Just be a follwer and act like the band is doing you a favor when you spend your money on their product. LMAO!!!

You.....we support the band, but we .....I don't the right to ask questions about what I'm spending my money on? Man, you people are such spineless jellyfish.
  • Maybe I misread....I got the impression that the 10C presale was the only way to order this UNTIL the store release date on the 29th? Didn't really get the impression that there were multiple versions of this, just a presale that might offer a better chance of scoring it than in stores (where I assume that very limited will mean exactly that...maybe a few copies at certain stores, and even then, only at independent stores that actually carry vinyl still?) I don't even have a record player but I'm excited that I managed to score a copy (thanks to my little sis for waking up early on her day off to order it for me!). Found a place here in Eugene that frames records to match my posters....add another one to the wall!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    Posted at http://www.auralexploits.com:

Due to the extremely limited availability of this release, orders initially placed are being reviewed and are subject to being reduced to one copy per order per our terms for limited edition releases. Once this process has been completed, any copies becoming available will be offered for sale at a strict limit of one copy per customer at the original sale price of $20.00.

Notice will be posted 24 hours prior to the remaining copies becoming available for sale.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    ive been watching on ebay and they are going for minimum 135! idiots
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18