Options

framed poster thread

Comments

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,552
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Check out the link in tihs thread for MasterFramer's job on the Vic poster. It is AMAZING!!!

I saw that right after I posted! Yeah, that one is awesome....I love the color and the metallic ribbon.

How about any of the others....anyone?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Check out the link in tihs thread for MasterFramer's job on the Vic poster. It is AMAZING!!!

I should add Hamilton to the list that I want to see.

Anyone have that?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Anyone framed any of these below?

If so, show some pics....

PJ / Petty shows, Milwaukee 06

Milwaukee 06 (not the petty one)

Indianapolis Noblesville 03

East Troy 03

Chicago 07, Vic Show

sorry the milwaukee baby head thing, even though I was at the show will probably never end up on my walls.........
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    sorry the milwaukee baby head thing, even though I was at the show will probably never end up on my walls.........

I know.....its one Im considering whether or not I sould frame.....
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 474
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Anyone framed any of these below?

If so, show some pics....
    Milwaukee 06 (not the petty one)
    East Troy 03
    Chicago 07, Vic Show

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/tmlaabs/Framed%20Items/IMG_0320.jpg
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/tmlaabs/EastTroy_03.jpg
    Still got 2 weeks to wait on the Vic.
    I got some laser matte cutting done so i can't wait to see it...
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Dusseldorf
    Dusseldorf.jpg
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Dusseldorf
    Dusseldorf.jpg

nice .... waiting .... still waiting ... for mine to arrive.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Hampton CCFA
    hampton.jpg

Hampton Dreamtime
    dreamtime.jpg

Hampton - Vedder
    ED.jpg

Shark - Klausen 06
    Shar.jpg

Ward Sutton - Roma 96
    Roma.jpg

The other 15 frames posters I need a take a picture :)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    Hampton CCFA
    hampton.jpg

Hampton Dreamtime
    dreamtime.jpg

Hampton - Vedder
    ED.jpg

Shark - Klausen 06
    Shar.jpg

Ward Sutton - Roma 96
    Roma.jpg

they look great! god, i love looking at framed posters. :)
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Dusseldorf
    Dusseldorf.jpg

Very nice!!!!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options

Thanks! I like what you did with the setlist!

I also like the east troy....simple, looks nice.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Hampton CCFA
    hampton.jpg

Hampton Dreamtime
    dreamtime.jpg

Hampton - Vedder
    ED.jpg

Shark - Klausen 06
    Shar.jpg

Ward Sutton - Roma 96
    Roma.jpg

Very Impressive...I love the ccfa pink version
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    anyone have a pittsburgh 03 or the vfc klausen that was on the back of the patriot shirt? i have ideas for both. pittsburgh white top mat, cresent select catcher's mitt brown CS9584 bottom mat, then some sort of red white and blue for the other. thoughts or suggestions? i also have a 96 merriweather that a friend gave me i need to get to. http://www.americanframe.com/catalog/matboard/matboard-crescentselect.html?-session=sAFshop:189A5A151d9da39751Mwsk1E3141
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957

That East Troy is so nice. Simple, but sweet!!!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    inmyrvm wrote:
    anyone have a pittsburgh 03 or the vfc klausen that was on the back of the patriot shirt? i have ideas for both. pittsburgh white top mat, cresent select catcher's mitt brown CS9584 bottom mat, then some sort of red white and blue for the other. thoughts or suggestions? i also have a 96 merriweather that a friend gave me i need to get to. http://www.americanframe.com/catalog/matboard/matboard-crescentselect.html?-session=sAFshop:189A5A151d9da39751Mwsk1E3141

Was thinking just a simple blue top mat with a red bottom mat for that VFC poster. But Id like to see it, if someone has it framed.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Was thinking just a simple blue top mat with a red bottom mat for that VFC poster. But Id like to see it, if someone has it framed.
    the nice thing about that site u can upload a picture and then see what it looks like. if i have time tonight i'll put some stuff together on there.
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

• Options
    inmyrvm wrote:
    the nice thing about that site u can upload a picture and then see what it looks like. if i have time tonight i'll put some stuff together on there.

Oh I know. I use them. Sometimes it tough, though, as some of the colors are tough to gauge on a the computer screen. I should get one of their catalogs for that.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    SchilSchil Posts: 6
    Does anyone know where I can get a cheap custom frame? I've got the San Diego 06 poster but it's an odd size, 18 x 26, and I really don't want to pay for a super expensive custom frame.
  • Options
    Schil wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can get a cheap custom frame? I've got the San Diego 06 poster but it's an odd size, 18 x 26, and I really don't want to pay for a super expensive custom frame.
    use american frame and just go locally to buy glass. they really are the best priced.

• Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Anyone framed a 98 NZ (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1615), I wouldn't mind seeing what others have done with it.
  • Options
    bm12musicbm12music Posts: 292
    bazzer wrote:
    Anyone framed a 98 NZ (http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1615), I wouldn't mind seeing what others have done with it.

Yes same here - got one sitting here ready to go, any ideas?
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    West Palm Beach - Jun 11, 08
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    Christchurch - Nov 29, 09
    EV - Bris - Mar 10 & 12, 11
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    inmyrvm wrote:
    use american frame and just go locally to buy glass. they really are the best priced.

Hope you don't mind my asking, but I've always wondered how does that work? Do they send the frame in pieces and you have to put it together? (which I have no problem with btw).

And what about buying matting through them? Is it pre cut? How do they ship it, in a flat box?

Thanks,
    KJ
  • Options
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Hope you don't mind my asking, but I've always wondered how does that work? Do they send the frame in pieces and you have to put it together? (which I have no problem with btw).

And what about buying matting through them? Is it pre cut? How do they ship it, in a flat box?

Thanks,
    KJ

you should read this: http://www.expressobeans.com/wiki/index.php/DIY_Framing
    and this:
    http://americanframe.com/assembly/index.html
    http://americanframe.com/measure/index.html

american frame takes you step-by-step for ordering and helps you figure out how to measure correctly. the only problem is that the colors don't always match on a computer screen.
    just start with picking a frame. you can import a picture from eb to get an idea of what it will look like.

they ship everything in a flat box. i've bought framing supplies for a dozen prints through them with no problem...and have also used framesbymail.

good luck!
    From Tim Bierman's interview for 10c job: "what about computers, how are you with computers?" And I was like, "well, you know what, I don't have a computer. I've never had one and I really suck at it." And they were like, "ok, well, you can get a book."
  • Options
    kj1nyr wrote:

Thanks,
    KJ
    I hope Mr. Wrangle answered your questions, I haven't ordered from them yet. i will be soon though. i know from looking around at other sites that they were the cheapest and perhaps easiest to use with the directions they give. as far as i can tell they cut the matting. if not, well godspeed to myself.

• Options
    WaidianWaidian Posts: 20
    bm12music wrote:
    Yes same here - got one sitting here ready to go, any ideas?

I have a 98 New Zealand too, it is about 10th on the list to be framed though. I was thinking a green bamboo type frame with a orange under mat and black top mat.
  • Options
    Anyone have Borgata framed????

I just got one, so far is my favorite poster, next week I'll take it to put the frame...can't wait :)
  • Options
    Anyone have Borgata framed????

I just got one, so far is my favorite poster, next week I'll take it to put the frame...can't wait :)
    do a search on here, i know i saw a few.

• Options
    inmyrvm wrote:
    do a search on here, i know i saw a few.

Here....where??

On this thread??

There is 100 pages..I have a job, wife and kids at home...I don't think I can do that kind of research :)

But I would like to see some BORGATA framed if someone have pictures saved on desktop.

Thanks
  • Options
    Here....where??

On this thread??

There is 100 pages..I have a job, wife and kids at home...I don't think I can do that kind of research :)

But I would like to see some BORGATA framed if someone have pictures saved on desktop.

Thanks
    no need to look through the whole thing. there are links on here of them, i was looking at them 2 days ago.

• Options
    inmyrvm wrote:
    no need to look through the whole thing. there are links on here of them, i was looking at them 2 days ago.

THANK YOU
    http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/readtheriotact/PinkACFramed001.jpg

Just found f... great Borgata now I can cry because my dude will do that kind of work.