Favre...theme song

1235»

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    PEPPER wrote:
    You may have predicted the outcome but Dallas is probably shitting there pants right now. Dallas could only beat the Packers by 10 when GB was missing 3 of the core defensive starters. Farve had is yearly bad game only because Dallas went up by 10 in the first few minutes and he made some boneheaded decisions...the next 52 days cannot come fast enough

Please.......save the drama for your mama. Dallas drove EVERY time the had the ball and the little corner back that was on T.O. got burned so low he has to look up to see down. If T.O. Didnt drop the ball in the endzone, it would have been 92 - 21.

Give me three weeks to formulate the injuries etc...and I will predict the second round loss for Green Bay. I can tell you now that it is either by 10 or by 35.
    PEPPER wrote:
    When the time comes PM me and I will gladly throw a PJ merch bet on the table

Cool......My Jacket Signed and Personalized by Eddie for your????????
  • PEPPER wrote:
    You may have predicted the outcome but Dallas is probably shitting there pants right now. Dallas could only beat the Packers by 10 when GB was missing 3 of the core defensive starters. Farve had is yearly bad game only because Dallas went up by 10 in the first few minutes and he made some boneheaded decisions...the next 52 days cannot come fast enough

When doesn't Favre make boneheaded decisions? Every other throw is a stupid one. Favre has had plenty of talent over the last 10 years to win. He's had talented receivers, a talented RB in Green, and a good offensive line. Why couldn't they win? Because he sucks and is overrated. The only reason he got a ring is because the Niners and Cowboys started to slide, and there was no competition in '96.

Green Bay's new PJ song: Long Road. Because it's going to be a long road for them to get back to Dallas. I sense they will end the regular season on a losing streak, and get bounced in the 2nd round.

But it won't because Favre sucks. It will be because all of a sudden his team doesn't have any talent around him.
    PEPPER wrote:
    Well nothing of mine is personalized but I could wager a certain record box set...PM me before the rematch...we can work somthing out

By the way...who the hell gets a jacket signed???

Ok....just for fun, we can totally bet something. I hope you know that I couldnt care less who wins, but if we have a poster on the line or something, I can pick any winner.......
    When doesn't Favre make boneheaded decisions? Every other throw is a stupid one. Favre has had plenty of talent over the last 10 years to win. He's had talented receivers, a talented RB in Green, and a good offensive line. Why couldn't they win? Because he sucks and is overrated. They only reason he got a ring is because the Niners and Cowboys started to slide, and there was no competition in '96.

Green Bay's new PJ song: Long Road. Because it's going to be a long road for them to get back to Dallas. I since they will end the regular season on a losing streak, and get bounced in the 2nd round.

But it won't because Favre sucks. It will be because all of a sudden his team doesn't have any talent around him.

Did I write this? Summation is Perfecto....
    Tackalac wrote:
    Ok....just for fun, we can totally bet something. I hope you know that I couldnt care less who wins, but if we have a poster on the line or something, I can pick any winner.......

Long Story......It involves Drinking, A stupid Question on my part, Eddie being nice enough to deal with me, a boy named Vedder and some parts I dont remember....
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ai.hid6XHIGU5mo_rxjOvz9DubYF?slug=ms-thegameface113007&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

You know your quaterbacks sucks when he gets hurt and sports writers title their column, "Blessing in Disguise"
  • BUSHLEAGUER!!!!!

just kidding im a cowboy fan so i had to get that in there....all respect to brett favre though he's one of the all time greats
    "Being undecided...it's dangerous. And I'll give you a perfect example: people with mullets, that's indecision."-EV

9/28/05-PNC
    5/30/06-DC
    6/23/06-Pittsburgh