Favre...theme song

Comments

• I also find it hilarious that Eli chose to go to New York when he could have been playing with Antonio Gates and LT. What a chump!
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    so any new pearl jam news today... guess not. I love Favre!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Guys,

You're Hijacking My Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start Your Own Thread For Eli, Montana, Brady!!!!!!!!!!!

This One Is Reserved For Favre Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and I Say This With Complete Kindness)

Sorry my friend..we were bushwacked by those envious of our QB...the best ever!

Here's to a GREAT game tonight!
  • Tackalac wrote:
    Oh boy......I was backing up the point being made......you must be american...

Sorry, came in late should have read the previous threads!
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • so any new pearl jam news today... guess not. I love Favre!

Heh, Heh

Will you pick me up some power conveters when you go to Tashi Station?
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Guys,

Go argue somewhere else, please.

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Sorry, came in late should have read the previous threads!

No worries....I was just joking too....I am totally having fun with this today......I always respected Art Monk! Can we name his QB's???? Rypen, Williams, Schroeder??, ??
    Guys,

Go argue somewhere else, please.

Maybe I am wrong on this one, but it would probably be a lot easier if you went somewhere else. So, make like a fetus and Head Out......
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,434
    Heh, Heh

Will you pick me up some power conveters when you go to Tashi Station?

I cant that's on Tatooine with uncle owen. But i can take you doen to the lake where padme swam with her friends.

God I love being a dork!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Tackalac wrote:
    Maybe I am wrong on this one, but it would probably be a lot easier if you went somewhere else. So, make like a fetus and Head Out......

Guess I'll go start another Favre thread...you're not invited, guy.

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Tackalac wrote:
    No worries....I was just joking too....I am totally having fun with this today......I always respected Art Monk! Can we name his QB's???? Rypen, Williams, Schroeder??, ??

The tremendous...Joe Theisman, of course. Thought he was a God growing up.

Loved the Fun Bunch!

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Anyway,

Go Pack! Go 4

Godspeed...

Close thread?

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Anyway,

Go Pack! Go 4

Godspeed...

Close thread?

Amen. And a 10 point Packer victory prediction!
    Guess I'll go start another Favre thread...you're not invited, guy.

Cool, because I was planning on staying here and talking about Brett Favre, rather than going to your thread and doing the same thing. You should title your thread, "hey, I started a thread and nobody cares."
  • Tackalac wrote:
    Cool, because I was planning on staying here and talking about Brett Favre, rather than going to your thread and doing the same thing. You should title your thread, "hey, I started a thread and nobody cares."

Other than "Tackalac" obviously. Enjoy the game!
    The tremendous...Joe Theisman, of course. Thought he was a God growing up.

Loved the Fun Bunch!

Oh, yes...Joe T.

So, can we all name our LEAST favorite announcer..... mine is a toss up between Joe Theisman and Dan Deirdorf. Cant listen to either one of them....
    Kingmidget wrote:
    Other than "Tackalac" obviously. Enjoy the game!

Hahahahah........ Please let me enjoy the game!!! I want to have some emotional gratification each time Favre throws a pick or when TO scores his two touchdowns. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE extend that to me??????? Otherwise I may not want to watch the Cowboys win 38 to 21.
  • Tackalac wrote:
    Oh, yes...Joe T.

So, can we all name our LEAST favorite announcer..... mine is a toss up between Joe Theisman and Dan Deirdorf. Cant listen to either one of them....

I believe you should start a new thread...title it "the thread for negative, bored, posters...join me!"
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 168
    Tackalac wrote:
    Oh, yes...Joe T.

Ah, but he does go down in history as having one of the most awful televised sports injuries though. Always makes me smile/wince/be sick in my mouth a little bit that one.

Worst one ever was David Busst's injury though (soccer player for Coventry City). You didn't see the actual injury, but there was coverage of the groundstaff pouring buckets of water down afterwards to get rid of the blood. And sawdust. The goalie nearest to it was in therapy for years.

Does that get this thread locked now? :D
  • Well, I just hope the Packers win tonight, because playoff games, especially the NFC Finals, will be so much more entertaining in Lambeau tha in a dome. That, and Favre is my fantasy football QB, and I'm 1 game out of first with 1 game to go.

OMG....the one from the Knees is so POOR........who does that?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,152
    jordn6971 wrote:
    Brady has done more with more, and never had less.
    Yes, please list all of Brady's all pro receivers prior to this year?

C'mon, I'm waiting...oh you're done and the list is nobody.

Argue with facts please people.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • hidinghiding Posts: 290
    Poncier wrote:

dude, your job is perfect for your attitude, and i mean that sincerly.
    one love

respect
  • Poncier wrote:

The fact is Brady is having an amazing yr no question. And I bet he has a huge poster of Brett on his bedroom wall. hehehe :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Fz1nSAnHY
    The fact is Brady is having an amazing yr no question. And I bet he has a huge poster of Brett on his bedroom wall. hehehe :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Fz1nSAnHY
    Actually growing up in California, Brady idolized Joe Montana
    hiding wrote:
    dude, your job is perfect for your attitude, and i mean that sincerly.
    Was that an attempt at humor??
    Tackalac wrote:
    Hahahahah........ Please let me enjoy the game!!! I want to have some emotional gratification each time Favre throws a pick or when TO scores his two touchdowns. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE extend that to me??????? Otherwise I may not want to watch the Cowboys win 38 to 21.

BRETT FAVRE CAN SUCK AN EGG......... He is nothing but a doo-doo head, salad-face, and all you weirdo supporters need to bow down to the tackalac for getting the game nearly perfect. Okay, close. Relatively.

BRETT FAVRE IS EVERYTHING I SAY HE IS....a CARROT ARMED, SALAMI TOOTHED, PEAR HEAD
  • theme song: "take, these broken wings.....and learn to fly again da da da da da da"

those are the only words i know
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • Tackalac wrote:
    BRETT FAVRE CAN SUCK AN EGG......... He is nothing but a doo-doo head, salad-face, and all you weirdo supporters need to bow down to the tackalac for getting the game nearly perfect. Okay, close. Relatively.

BRETT FAVRE IS EVERYTHING I SAY HE IS....a CARROT ARMED, SALAMI TOOTHED, PEAR HEAD
    what are you eating a chef salad right now? weird
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more