Favre...theme song

RipitLikePujolsRipitLikePujols Posts: 219
edited November 2007 in The Porch
Hello all,

Just asking everybody to give some love and pray for Pack today, please...

Also, if Favre had a theme song from the band's repertoire, which would it be?
Given to Fly?

(Had to make this PJ related, sorry for the lame post, just looking for some

Pit Karma for the Bay) Go 4!

Thanks,

J.
"WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,152
    Habit?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier wrote:
    Habit?

Ohhh that was a good one.
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Favre is going to light the cowboys up tonight!!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Oxxys wrote:
    Favre is going to light the cowboys up tonight!!!

I hope your right. I'm sooo freaking nervous that he may have a bad game.
  • PEPPER wrote:
    Ditto, I just hope we can shut down TO and sack Tony "flash in the pan" Romo a lot

All the Romo and Brett talk this week has drove me nuts. Romo is a local boy and I think he's great. But I hope the Packers win. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Fz1nSAnHY

Cool video
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    All the Romo and Brett talk this week has drove me nuts. Romo is a local boy and I think he's great. But I hope the Packers win. :D

Cool video

Romos a homo, but he is bangin jessica simpson.
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Romos a homo, but he is bangin jessica simpson.

Let's keep this nice now. :D
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    Hello all,

Just asking everybody to give some love and pray for Pack today, please...

Given to Fly?

(Had to make this PJ related, sorry for the lame post, just looking for some

Pit Karma for the Bay) Go 4!

Thanks,

J.
    BIG Bears fan here. I hate the Packers....but I hate the Cowboys more. I am pulling for the Pack tonight!!!! I hope Favre has a huge game.
    And in reality....since the Bears are pretty much out of it unless they win out (HA!)....I am pulling for a GB-NE Super Bowl....if anyone is going to beat NE it's Brett Favre.
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • hidinghiding Posts: 290
    patrick i am nervous too. but they are going to pull it off!!

they have more of a fire under there ass than the cowboys.

this is bretts year!!

he is going to do things this year that has never been done before!!
    one love

respect
  • Poncier wrote:
    Habit?

Not nice...

More like..."Hail, Hail"..as I bow to THE MAN!

Offensively the Packers should pick apart Dallas...problem is Dallas could do the same even though we have a damn tough defense...Hawk, Barnett, Harris, KGB, all better be on the top of their game. If we can hold 'em to less than 20-28 points we can beat em!

I'm edgy already...either way hope its a great game! Favre may not have one of those occassional disaster games this year...he seems too focused.
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 168
    Crazy Mary?

Man Of The Hour?

Elderly Woman...?
  • CobCob Posts: 857
    Praying may be a good option, put personally I don't pray for sports teams. And for people who refer to the teams they are fans of as "we" I have never understood that, are you on the team? I have been a huge sprots fan all my life and have never refered to the teams I like as "we", the other thing I love about these we people is when the team loses or sucks, then it some how becomes "they" most of the time.
    [img][/img]9/5/92, 11/20/93, 3/14,15/94, 9/16/95, 10/14,15/2000
    4/5,6/9/2003, 9/1/05, 12/7/2005, 7/15,16,18/2006, 8/5/2007
    6/24,25/08,6/27/08,6/28/08,6/30/08
    9/21,22/2009, 10/4/2009
    5/6,7,9/2010, 9/3/2011 9/4/2011, 11/15/2013,
    11/16/2013, 12/8/2013, 10/5/2014, 10/12/2014,
    4/23, 5/10, 5/12, 8/20, 8/22 2016,
    8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20 2018, 5/12, 5/13, 9/20 2022

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Once

The number of times after tonight that Favre has won in Dallas!
    #FHP
  • I hope the Pack does torch the cowboys tonight, don't like Romo don't like T.O. and don't like Wade Philllips.

By the way, it was announced yesterday that Favre's dad is going to be inducted into the Mississippi coaches hall of fame next year.

Edit: Well, actually I don't guess the official announcement has been made just yet, but I know folks who know that his dad is on the list
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    awww, this thread is cute ... I remember when I used to fret about close games ... good luck tonight.

signed ...

annoying Patriots fan :D

OK, seriously ... been watching Favre for so long now, and hope nothing for the best for he and the Pack tonight ... and not just because he's leading my fantasy team to glory ...

Song? Whipping ... "Don't need a helmet, got a hard, hard head .... "
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    awww, this thread is cute ... I remember when I used to fret about close games ... good luck tonight.

signed ...

annoying Patriots fan :D

OK, seriously ... been watching Favre for so long now, and hope nothing for the best for he and the Pack tonight ... and not just because he's leading my fantasy team to glory ...

Song? Whipping ... "Don't need a helmet, got a hard, hard head .... "

It does seem awful cute that everybody is so hyped up about this game when everybody knows the Pack and the Boys are playing for second place at best when its all said and done.....kind of like those cute Rockies going up against the mighty Sox!!!

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • It does seem awful cute that everybody is so hyped up about this game when everybody knows the Pack and the Boys are playing for second place at best when its all said and done.....kind of like those cute Rockies going up against the mighty Sox!!!

Ahhhh you crack me up.

I would love to see Brett go all the way and beat New England. :)

It may not happen, but what if it did? :D hehe
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Ahhhh you crack me up.

he already did that once (eff you Desmond Howard) ... I'm all set with that thanks ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Ahhhh you crack me up.

Seriously, I'm not much of Patriots fan but I adopted the Sox at a very young age....being from Mississipppi you have to look around for allegiances in sports.

I, too, would love to see Brett take the Pack to the super bowl and knock the pats down, but I just don't see it happening....anything can happen with Brett though....and Whipping, in my opinion, is the perfect song for him...he truly don't need a helmet and has the hardest head on anybody I have ever seen...he's a legend for sure

• HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Shitting my pants; hate Dallas. It will be tough for the Pack though. I would give him that 80's song from Karate Kid; I don't know the title but the chorus says "when you're the best around, nothing's gonna stop you." By the way, what happened to Ralph Macchio?
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    Even though I am from Chicago the Pack do not bother me. It's the God Damn Vikings that I can't stand. But for fantasy football reasons I need Farve to get Texas pie holed.

So the song I pick is.......a Neil cover Fuck'in up.....
  • HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Even though I am from Chicago the Pack do not bother me. It's the God Damn Vikings that I can't stand. But for fantasy football reasons I need Farve to get Texas pie holed.

So the song I pick is.......a Neil cover Fuck'in up.....
    I'm with you; die hard Packers fan, but do not hate the Bears too much, but despise the Vikings. The only thing that bothers me about the Bears is that when they are winning, everyone I meet seems to be a Bears fan, but when they suck, they go back into hibernation or root for another team. Sad.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • It's been many years and many beers ago so my memory isn't all that great, but there was an occasion back in the day that some punk I was acquainted with had some kind of confrontation with Brett at a bar in Jackson, Miss. God, wish I could remember the whole story

• I absolutely hate T.O...hopefully al harris shuts his ass down...brett favre is going to torch roy williams and the rest of the dallas secondary...

favre's theme song: alive
    1998-06-27 Alpine Valley, WI / 2000-10-08 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-06-21 Alpine Valley, WI / 2003-04-26 Mellon Arena, PA / 2004-10-03 Grand Rapids VFC, 2006-05-17 United Center, IL / 2006-06-29 Milwaukee, WI / 2006-06-30 Milwaukke, WI / 2011-09-03 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2011-09-04 Alpine Valley PJ20 / 2013-07-19 Wrigley Field / 2014-10-19 St. Paul / 2014-10-20 Milwaukee, WI
  • The only thing that bothers me about the Bears is that when they are winning, everyone I meet seems to be a Bears fan, but when they suck, they go back into hibernation. Sad.

Oh thats for sure around here. I've heard so much crap from certain Bear fans on here and other places. But this year they are hiding and not saying a word. But I feel sorry for them cause they haven't had a QB in yrs. :D
  • hidinghiding Posts: 290
    I CAN"T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!!

my theme song for brett tonight is BLOOD

Spin me round, roll me over, fuckin' cowboys
    Stab it down, one-way needle, pulled in by driver

Drains and spills, soaks the turf, fills their sponges

It's my blood
    It's my blood

Paint brett big...turn brett into...one of our heros...

It's my blood
    It's my blood
    It's my blood

Stab it down, fill the pages, suck the fuckin' life out of the cowboys

Maker of my firstdowns...

Take...my...
    one love

respect
  • youre a cardinals and packers fan?? and youre living in portland??... you got issues....
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Poncier wrote:
    Habit?

Wishlist:

(hear the music) da DA da DA da DA da DA dA DA..... DADA DADA DADAAAAAAAAA

I wish I was a real QB, I wouldnt make so many ridiculous throws
    I wish I wasnt loved by all, the white men on TV
    I wish I could do more than, just heave the ball and pray
    I wish I was Montana, I wish I was Steve Young, or just like any other Quaterback that retired at the right time.........

D /// D //

I wish I didnt live this long, my last four years are sad
    I wish I really could do this again, just once beat a good team
    I wish I didnt have to play, on Thursday night, oh dear
    On Thursday night I'm gunna play, and look bad through and through, on national TV it really is time, to just hang up my shoes....

D// D//
  • Watch this video and be amazed. If everyone watches this video they will be convinced that Favre is the best QB ever. No other quarterback has the ability to make plays like Favre.

"There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Tackalac wrote:
    Wishlist:

(hear the music) da DA da DA da DA da DA dA DA..... DADA DADA DADAAAAAAAAA

I wish I was a real QB, I wouldnt make so many ridiculous throws
    I wish I wasnt loved by all, the white men on TV
    I wish I could do more than, just heave the ball and pray
    I wish I was Montana, I wish I was Steve Young, or just like any other Quaterback that retired at the right time.........

D /// D //

I wish I didnt live this long, my last four years are sad
    I wish I really could do this again, just once beat a good team
    I wish I didnt have to play, on Thursday night, oh dear
    On Thursday night I'm gunna play, and look bad through and through, on national TV it really is time, to just hang up my shoes....

D// D//

Where have you been this season? You're words are ignorant.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"