Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    alliw719 wrote:
    18/F Geneva, IL (suburb of Chicago) :D
    chicago must be beautiful place.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    36/m/single/Greece
    facebook,search me ,dimitrispearljam
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... ef=profile
    my space:
    http://www.myspace.com/dimitrispearljam
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Hi,

I am 33 years old and single..I am six foot tall and about 200 lbs...I have blue eyes and brown hair..I live in Bethalto, Illinois about twenty minutes from St.Louis,Mo...I love travel across the United States hitting pearl jam concerts...Also, like all kind of sports...

Jeremy
    Bye
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I know of several PJ hookups that have ended in happy marriages so good luck to everyone looking for their significant other! :) Can't think of a better way to meet!
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    I know of several PJ hookups that have ended in happy marriages so good luck to everyone looking for their significant other! :) Can't think of a better way to meet!
    ;) exactly...
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    mikep wrote:
    haha great idea. is there a website or just this thread?

My name is Mike and i'm in the Toronto area looking to meet a nice pearl jammy lady.
    I'm smart and dry funny and easy going with a nice job, oh and late 20s.

PM me for more deets!
    mike
    http://pjsingles.ning.com/

finally signed up here

http://pjsingles.ning.com/profile/StevenCampbell
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    28/f/northern arizona, sorta las vegas area
  • Options
    32/female/CT
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    alliw719 wrote:
    18/F Geneva, IL (suburb of Chicago) :D

19/m/evergreen park il (south of chicago) well since your the first girl in this age group ive ever met that listens to pearl jam u wanna just get married? :D

:lol: im 19 too and i dont think ive ever meet a girl my age who knew any more pearl jam than last kiss, daughter or betterman...weakkk
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    It's funny 'cause you never realize how many fans you have in your area until a concert comes around. I used to say there are no fans in LA. Then the concerts come and they sell out in minutes. Where is everyone? I used to be a single PJ chick in LA but not now. I don't see many PJ guys on this board posting either. I know one other PJ guy in LA and he came up to me at a supermarket because of my stickman on my car and just said hi. He's married, sorry ladies. And he doesn't post here. Too bad more don't.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Your story about the guy who came up to you b/c of your stickman made me laugh b/c I had the exact opposite happen to me. A young lady had a stickman t shirt recently, maybe 2 months ago, so I went up to her and asked "are you excited about the new album?" Silence, she just liked the shirt and looked at me like the crazy guy at the bar.

To the gentleman who is 19, I know what you mean, although not as much seeing I am 27 but if you are talking to someone bs-ing and then the "who's your favorite band?" Pearl Jam, "they still around?" and then it's like "well it was nice talking to you."
    Uniondale - Apr 30, 2003 Camden - Jul 06, 2003 Holmdel - Jul 14, 2003 Boston - Sep 28, 2004 Montreal - Sep 15, 2005 Philly - Oct 03, 2005 East Rutherford Jun 03, 2006 MSG - Jun 24-25 2008 Philly Oct 27-31, 2009 Newark - May 18, 2010 MSG - May 20-21, 2010
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3-4, 2011 Philly - Sept 2, 2012 Brooklyn - Oct 18-19, 2013 Philly - Oct 21-22, 2013 LA - Nov 23-24, 2013 New York -Sept 26, 2015 Fort Lauderdale - Apr 8, 2016 Miami - Apr 9, 2016 Philly - Apr 28-29, 2016 MSG - May 1-2, 2016 Fenway - Aug 5-7, 2016
    Brooklyn - Apr 7, 2017 Fenway - Sept 3-4, 2018 

• Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Your story about the guy who came up to you b/c of your stickman made me laugh b/c I had the exact opposite happen to me. A young lady had a stickman t shirt recently, maybe 2 months ago, so I went up to her and asked "are you excited about the new album?" Silence, she just liked the shirt and looked at me like the crazy guy at the bar.

:lol::lol:

I had like the same exact thing happen like 3 months ago. She at least knew a song or 2, but was clearly not a fanatic like all of us!
  • Options
    PJPJ Posts: 282
    To the gentleman who is 19, I know what you mean, although not as much seeing I am 27 but if you are talking to someone bs-ing and then the "who's your favorite band?" Pearl Jam, "they still around?" and then it's like "well it was nice talking to you."

:lol:
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • Options
    Give me a holler when the AARP group rolls in, LOL! In the meantime, I'll just watch. :lol:
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Come on, mama I thought age was just a number. :D Great story about your son on the other thread.
    Uniondale - Apr 30, 2003 Camden - Jul 06, 2003 Holmdel - Jul 14, 2003 Boston - Sep 28, 2004 Montreal - Sep 15, 2005 Philly - Oct 03, 2005 East Rutherford Jun 03, 2006 MSG - Jun 24-25 2008 Philly Oct 27-31, 2009 Newark - May 18, 2010 MSG - May 20-21, 2010
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3-4, 2011 Philly - Sept 2, 2012 Brooklyn - Oct 18-19, 2013 Philly - Oct 21-22, 2013 LA - Nov 23-24, 2013 New York -Sept 26, 2015 Fort Lauderdale - Apr 8, 2016 Miami - Apr 9, 2016 Philly - Apr 28-29, 2016 MSG - May 1-2, 2016 Fenway - Aug 5-7, 2016
    Brooklyn - Apr 7, 2017 Fenway - Sept 3-4, 2018 

• Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Give me a holler when the AARP group rolls in, LOL! In the meantime, I'll just watch. :lol:

I'm waiting for the AARP group, too. Hey Tuolumne Mama.. Are you really from Tuolumne?
    Just me
  • Options
    Went out with a girl once, she was aware of Pearl Jam (I know!) but hadn't really heard them. I made her watch Thumbing My Way & Black off of Live At The Garden knowing it would do the trick as it were, she said it wasn't what she was expecting, but instantly fell for Black (who wouldn't?), anyway, I digress.
    We were together for a year or so, and parted on good terms, we are both now happily married (neither of us to a Pearl Jam fan by the way, except she married a bloke who's a stone cold look-a-like for the lead guitarist from Coldplay, unlucky).
    Right, we are still in touch and yes, you guessed it, that line:
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life..."
    It still resonates with us, and we have a laugh about it, but just shows the power of this band.
  • Options
    O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 541
    malcyrvs wrote:
    Went out with a girl once, she was aware of Pearl Jam (I know!) but hadn't really heard them. I made her watch Thumbing My Way & Black off of Live At The Garden knowing it would do the trick as it were, she said it wasn't what she was expecting, but instantly fell for Black (who wouldn't?), anyway, I digress.
    We were together for a year or so, and parted on good terms, we are both now happily married (neither of us to a Pearl Jam fan by the way, except she married a bloke who's a stone cold look-a-like for the lead guitarist from Coldplay, unlucky).
    Right, we are still in touch and yes, you guessed it, that line:
    "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life..."
    It still resonates with us, and we have a laugh about it, but just shows the power of this band.

Great story. Black resonates with anybody really in love with someone at any given time i think. Especially that line!!!!!!! For the record i want a PJ girl..... Never had 1.........
    1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• Options
    RaeleighRaeleigh Posts: 137
    edited October 2009
    I am resorting to this because I have little faith in the general population at large and have had such wonderful experiences with the people I have met through my PJ-related excursions. I am 26, female, and presently located in the black hole that is Michigan. I am a proud U of M alum twice-over and love Wolverine football almost as much as PJ (ok, not really, nothing comes close to PJ). My most recent relationship was with a much-older, still somewhat known musician (NOT from Michigan) and I am still a bit stung by the loss. It ended due to my selfishness in wanting to follow this tour rather than follow him, so I figured I would go back to the source of the "trouble" (PJ) in order to reconcile the end of the relationship with something new, and most likely, better for me.
    Post edited by Raeleigh on
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    I am resorting to this because I have little faith in the general population at large and have had such wonderful experiences with the people I have met through my PJ-related excursions. I am 26, female, and presently located in the black hole that is Michigan. My most recent relationship was with a much-older, still somewhat known musician, and knowing that I love that lifestyle, I can't be happy with regular folk UNLESS they are a die-hard PJ fan--> it makes up for a lot :)

hmmmm a much older, still somewhat known musician from Michigan..... Bob Seger?

:mrgreen: sorry.

Yes, the general population is nothing to have faith in. You shouldn't feel like you are "resorting" to anything. More and more people meet on the internet these days... it's becoming the norm, probably.
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    This thread is sick. hahaha, Joe...24 trumbull, ct. I live for music and Pearl Jam. I play music too.

My interests include Pearl Jam, sex, smoking weed, sex, Pearl Jam, Neil Young, playing music, Pearl Jam, listening to music, spinning vinyls, sex, smoking weed.... oh and did I mention Pearl Jam?

hahaha, thanks for the laughs
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Also in all honesty I would give up my left nut to date a girl who was an intellectual and a Pearl Jam fanatic.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    I like to read, and can smell a medium roast coffee brew from a mile away. Speaking of which, when is Pearl Jam going to create the PJ travel mug?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    edited October 2009
    I am resorting to this because I have little faith in the general population at large and have had such wonderful experiences with the people I have met through my PJ-related excursions. I am 26, female, and presently located in the black hole that is Michigan. My most recent relationship was with a much-older, still somewhat known musician, and knowing that I love that lifestyle, I can't be happy with regular folk UNLESS they are a die-hard PJ fan--> it makes up for a lot :)

i'd pursue this but i've had trouble with girls from michigan and girls that are into hanging around bands all the time. but good luck!

anyway, i'm single now so maybe i should sign up for this website? though i just joined some online site and the thought of selling myself on webpage is exhaustingly dull. im 27, i live in cleveland... what do you say after that? i'm letting my 187XXX membership expire... maybe that'll score some points with the girls that like rebels, hehe.
    Post edited by soulsinging on
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    My very first girlfriend and I( yes I'm gay who gives a shit??) met because of PJ ,we met at the SD shows that were a replacement show for the Del Mar fair ..The Nove 5th and 6th shows at SDSA, and we were together for like three years til she died on my sister's b-day ina car crash was one of the saddest days ever... she was my life and I miss her to this day every time I hear Crazy Mary I think of her, was her favorite song.. wish I could meet another kick ass PJ warrior like her, I miss that connection that's for sure.... wow what aa crazy thread, I never expected to go back there LOL .. any how what a great idea!!!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    :roll: Tsk, why are you all in the USA :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    That's what I think, too. Soooo many fans out there, male and female, but sooo far away...
    Over here in Germany I really have a hard time to find PJ-Fans. I know they are here, I met them all in Berlin '06 and this year, but even then they were from all over the world :D What is a good thing ideed, but...you know...
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    My very first girlfriend and I( yes I'm gay who gives a shit??) met because of PJ ,we met at the SD shows that were a replacement show for the Del Mar fair ..The Nove 5th and 6th shows at SDSA, and we were together for like three years til she died on my sister's b-day ina car crash was one of the saddest days ever... she was my life and I miss her to this day every time I hear Crazy Mary I think of her, was her favorite song.. wish I could meet another kick ass PJ warrior like her, I miss that connection that's for sure.... wow what aa crazy thread, I never expected to go back there LOL .. any how what a great idea!!!

i was all set to make a crude comment about guys caring very much about gay girls ;) but then i read on and felt like a dick. what a tragic story.
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    This thread is sick. hahaha, Joe...24 trumbull, ct. I live for music and Pearl Jam. I play music too.

My interests include Pearl Jam, sex, smoking weed, sex, Pearl Jam, Neil Young, playing music, Pearl Jam, listening to music, spinning vinyls, sex, smoking weed.... oh and did I mention Pearl Jam?

hahaha, thanks for the laughs

Awww.. I bet you say that to all the girls.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559

I'm calling Uncle Kracker. That or Bob Ritchie.
    And Michigan's not a black hole. Although it's hard for me to defend it considering I moved out of there to NYC, but still.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!