Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Thrill wrote:
    xunbrokenx wrote:
    a Pearl Jam dating service!
    well this sure beats those E-Harmony commercials i see all night long that love to remind me how alone and single i am and it would be nice to talk to someone that isn't half my age :lol:
    australia is far away. i wish you lived in the bay area.
    also, kudos on the tumblr. looks rad.

thrill

i wish i lived there too :lol:
    and thank you.
  • Thrill wrote:
    xunbrokenx wrote:
    a Pearl Jam dating service!
    well this sure beats those E-Harmony commercials i see all night long that love to remind me how alone and single i am and it would be nice to talk to someone that isn't half my age :lol:
    australia is far away. i wish you lived in the bay area.
    also, kudos on the tumblr. looks rad.

thrill
    congrats buddy..thats the way...
    damn people..flirt!!!.so lovely ladies here...just need to move ..do something..'
    Ladies will not drop like flies in front of you..just because.....you need to work it..you need to try..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • thrill! the ladies on this thread are crazy if they don't jump at this chance...awesome dude, known him for a long time.
    liveon4legs.com
    co-host, Live on 4 Legs Podcast
    9/1/98 Atlanta, 9/22/12 Atlanta, 10/30/13 Charlotte, 10/14/14 Memphis, 4/13/16 Jax, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/21/16 Columbia, 8/20-22/16 Wrigley, Nashville/Louisville/St. Louis 2022
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Attaway77 wrote:
    There's gotta be some cool ladies down to hang, right?
    bet your money,your car and your house on this.. 8-)

:D
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    damn people..flirt!!!.so lovely ladies here...just need to move ..do something..'
    Ladies will not drop like flies in front of you..just because.....you need to work it..you need to try..

how smart man! ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Can I buy anyone a drink? :D
  • congrats buddy..thats the way...

:clap:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    I think I was 27 when this thread began
    i was 20 when this thread began

26/m/ny

:lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    :geek: Boy I feel Old. lol :geek:
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    marcos wrote:

i only drink roofiecoladas
  • A girl in her mid-twenties that lives in South Florida who knows anything from Pearl Jam other than Even Flow, Jeremy, Betterman?? Not a chance in hell :/

Sadly I've come to the conclusion that there will just be some things in life that are for me to enjoy
    and my partners to roll their eyes at. Oh well, I'll continue to sing Hail Hail at the top of my lungs going 95mph down the highway with the windows down. I don't care what looks she gives me.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    metsfan wrote:
    I think I was 27 when this thread began
    i was 20 when this thread began

26/m/ny

:lol::lol:

Coincidently I was 20something and single when Pearl Jam started!!!! :D
    megatron wrote:
    marcos wrote:

i only drink roofiecoladas

That's my specialty, a match is made, what a great thread :D
  • maybe someday you can dance this on stage with a lovely lady... :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsjfqMbzgbA
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    maybe someday you can dance this on stage with a lovely lady... :D

Well if that isn't romantic, I don't know what is!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Carey wrote:
    maybe someday you can dance this on stage with a lovely lady... :D

i know...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbsaj0XH ... ata_player
  • InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    its been a while since ive been on the board so i figured id update this...

21/m! finally graduating college!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • BerasapjBerasapj Posts: 292
    InMyTree4 wrote:
    its been a while since ive been on the board so i figured id update this...

21/m! finally graduating college!

First of all congratulations!!!

And them, is the first time I see this thread and I don't think there is any other person from Spain in here but well I'll try anyway.

I live in Irun a little town in the basque country ( right now I live in Turku, Finland because I'm on a erasmus)
    Manchester 1&2 2012

Waiting for the next PJ euro Tour

Hoping not to get drown in the wave of life
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    JM187052 wrote:
    A girl in her mid-twenties that lives in South Florida who knows anything from Pearl Jam other than Even Flow, Jeremy, Betterman?? Not a chance in hell :/

Sadly I've come to the conclusion that there will just be some things in life that are for me to enjoy
    and my partners to roll their eyes at. Oh well, I'll continue to sing Hail Hail at the top of my lungs going 95mph down the highway with the windows down. I don't care what looks she gives me.

you're crazy. i know a bunch of younger girls in florida that love pj. a few of em its my fault. but i kinda like having my own fave band anyways.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    mzklvspj wrote:
    Anyone having luck on this thread? Just curious.....

not yet, but maybe soon. ;) There is someone here that lives close to me. messaged her e afew times, said she would meet but hasn't been online in over a week :(
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Carey wrote:

Men of Champaign, IL...what's your deal? This lovely lady was willing to sport a fake lip tickler as a female participant of the legendary PJ20 Mustache Movement, why have you not scooped her up? Don't they teach you Illini anything in school? Get on the ball fellas! :D
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Carey wrote:

Men of Champaign, IL...what's your deal? This lovely lady was willing to sport a fake lip tickler as a female participant of the legendary PJ20 Mustache Movement, why have you not scooped her up? Don't they teach you Illini anything in school? Get on the ball fellas! :D

:lol: That's my problem! I am forgetting to let people know that I am willing to wear a fake moustache!
    Carey wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Carey wrote:

:lol: That's my problem! I am forgetting to let people know that I am willing to wear a fake moustache!

Men cannot resist a woman in a fake fu-manchu :D
    Hahahaha okay, I will give the fu-manchu serious consideration....maybe a round of speed-dating with it, so as to expose as many suitors as possible.
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • Carey wrote:
    Hahahaha okay, I will give the fu-manchu serious consideration....maybe a round of speed-dating with it, so as to expose as many suitors as possible.

Ditch Champaign and move up to Milwaukee...
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
    Carey wrote:

Wear that thing down to Green Street and the men will come a runnin' ;)
    Carey wrote:

Does speed dating really work, maybe I'll wear the stash if that's what beautiful ladies such yourself are into. :D
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Well this is an interesting thread to come across.... Pearl Jam speed dating. Sounds interesting. :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Well this is an interesting thread to come across.... Pearl Jam speed dating. Sounds interesting. :lol:

Pearl Jam speed dating = every time Lukin restarts, you must switch