Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193
    So how does this work? Toss out your member number and collection highlights to break the ice?
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Marley05 wrote:
    This is the greatest thread...I'd like to thank all of you for successfully assisting in the wasting of a significant part of my work day!

I will say it's good to be a female PJ fan...you're always outnumbered :D

It's like having the pick of the crop at your fingertips. :lol:
  • pjl44 wrote:
    So how does this work? Toss out your member number and collection highlights to break the ice?
    like you buying a beer..you go and ask for it.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I say...you see something you like or read something that peaks your interest...go after it. don't be shy. what's the worst that can happen. they say 'leave me alone' or 'I'm not interested'
  • u need to put it out...good people around.. :)

oh i know.
    i had a few people message me. really wanting to hear back from one of them. seems he's just as slow as replying to messages as i am :lol:
  • xunbrokenx wrote:
    u need to put it out...good people around.. :)

oh i know.
    i had a few people message me. really wanting to hear back from one of them. seems he's just as slow as replying to messages as i am :lol:
    nice..good luck!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pamela0222 wrote:
    tem721 wrote:
    Jstein1978 wrote:
    Really not trying to sound creepy or sexist......but that Pamela chick is super hot.

+1

And thank you also!!!!

Wow this thread is pretty good for the confidence today :P
    I bet neil wrote that song about you :D
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Ahhhh! That's SO sweet!! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Jstein1978 wrote:
    Really not trying to sound creepy or sexist......but that Pamela chick is super hot.
    +1
    Pamela is such a pretty woman.
    She has a real beautiful smile.
    Jstein1978 wrote:
    +1

You are really too kind. I will start blushing soon!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Pamela0222 wrote:

You are really too honest. I will start blushing soon!
    I corrected it for you, Pamela. ;)
    LOL.... Thanks for edit!! ;)
  • oppie1 wrote:
    i'll play

25/m/Philly 'burbs/painfully single :)

most guys will brag about the size of their junk... i'll brag about having a real good member #... i'm always within the first 6 rows... that turn you on ladies? ;)

I will say this is the best post that I've read in this forum. If it wasn't from '06 I'd totally be PM'ing this guy :lol:
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Marley05 wrote:
    oppie1 wrote:
    i'll play

25/m/Philly 'burbs/painfully single :)

most guys will brag about the size of their junk... i'll brag about having a real good member #... i'm always within the first 6 rows... that turn you on ladies? ;)

I will say this is the best post that I've read in this forum. If it wasn't from '06 I'd totally be PM'ing this guy :lol:

I have a good member..........number that is, as well. And I adore ladies from the beautiful state of Texas. I've always found it to be the most hospitable state in the US despite all the haters.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i just need a PJ girly
    that understands my fixations with this band.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    pamela wins for hottest pj fan

good god

:) :wave:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• no south american men here? but at least I'm lmao with this thread!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    metsfan wrote:

good god

:thumbup: couple other cuties on here as well ;)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    no south american men here? but at least I'm lmao with this thread!

Does Ecuador count even though PJ never plays there.........which is ultimately why I'm an Ecuadorian living in Philadelphia, USA :D should really be called Pearl Jam Central, USA.
  • metsfan wrote:

good god

Amen to that. HOT 8-)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    The level of class and subtlety on this thread is rapidly declining :lol:
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    The level of class and subtlety on this thread is rapidly declining :lol:

Declining? It's dead. 8-)
    You guys are too much!!

Me... Hot?? Ok. But I'm even funner (oh ya.. I said funner) in person!!! :lol:

Beers anyone?
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    You guys are too much!!

Beers anyone?
    :lol::lol: love a woman whose hot and funny

yes i'm having a Blue Point Oktoberfest as we speak, you?

metsfan wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    You guys are too much!!

Beers anyone?
    :lol::lol: love a woman whose hot and funny

yes i'm having a Blue Point Oktoberfest as we speak, you?

I am having an ice cold Alexander Keith!! (gotta love canadian beer :D )
    Pamela0222 wrote:

I am having an ice cold Alexander Keith!! (gotta love canadian beer :D )
    oh cool

only canadian beer i've had is molson

• marcos wrote:
    no south american men here? but at least I'm lmao with this thread!

Does Ecuador count even though PJ never plays there.........which is ultimately why I'm an Ecuadorian living in Philadelphia, USA :Dshould really be called Pearl Jam Central, USA.

Do your thing Marcos, Pearl Jam Central, USA!!!! :D:D:D
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,788
    I'm looking for a super rich PJ lady to finance all my(i mean our) future PJ shows

1) Poster
    2) T shirts
    3) Hoodies
    4) Boots

dont go cheap on me ladies

send me a copy of your latest bank statement, so I can see if you meet my requirements.Having a 10c number lower than 100xxx wont hurt your chances either!! ;)

We can get all this superficial crap out of the way, and who knows....after I take you to the cleaners with my expensive tastes....I might like u and keep u around a while longer
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I'm looking for a super rich PJ lady to finance all my(i mean our) future PJ shows

1) Poster
    2) T shirts
    3) Hoodies
    4) Boots

send me a copy of your latest bank statement, so I can see if you meet my requirements.Having a 10c number lower than 100xxx wont hurt your chances either!! ;)

We can get all this superficial crap out of the way, and who knows....after I take you to the cleaners with my expensive tastes....I might like u and keep u around a while longer

Straight ca$h, homie

:D
    Suave.27 wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

1) Poster
    2) T shirts
    3) Hoodies
    4) Boots

Straight ca$h, homie

:D

WORD!!!

(sorry I couldn't resist) lol