The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• danny72688 wrote:
    I think I may have jumped to conclusions, but I was informed of a newcomer and you're the "newest" name from the last couple of pages ;)
    Welcome back! :D

Thanks Danny!!! :D haha I left for awhile but I'm back!! ;)
    Pearl Jam Mexico 2005, The greatest year ever!
    December 9, 10 - ESTA BIEN, ESTA BIEEEEEN!

www.myspace.com/clau_yellowled
  • Also agree!! I don't recall any other guy writing in his hand, jumping around, fell from a chair during an unplugged! :D
    Pearl Jam broke the rules, so that's why this unplugged have to be [size=+2]release[/size] so people can see that!! ;)

:) I remember that :D
    Ed's so cool :cool: He looked a little insane though, like in the Jeremy video.
  • danny72688 wrote:
    :) I remember that :D
    Ed's so cool :cool: He looked a little insane though, like in the Jeremy video.

Yeah!! it looks pretty wild!! I saw the entire show for the 1st time like 3 years ago when I was in the process to became a hardcore fan ;) and my face was like this :eek: during the entire show!! it was pretty shocking to see, that unplugged made me see the band in a all different way!! ;)

jeremy!! the look of eddie in that vid it's unreal!!

• Yeah!! it looks pretty wild!! I saw the entire show for the 1st time like 3 years ago when I was in the process to became a hardcore fan ;) and my face was like this :eek: during the entire show!! it was pretty shocking to see, that unplugged made me see the band in a all different way!! ;)

jeremy!! the look of eddie in that vid it's unreal!!

I call it his "Even Flow" look.
    (He can't help when he's happy he looks insane) ;)

I remember wanting to cry for Ed during Black :o So beautiful that night.
  • danny72688 wrote:
    I call it his "Even Flow" look.
    (He can't help when he's happy he looks insane) ;)

I remember wanting to cry for Ed during Black :o So beautiful that night.

lol yeah for sure!!! he looks happy and for that matter he become this crazy person that I love!! my fave frontmen ever!!

that perfomance of Black it's the best black perfomance ever!! his voice sounds over the top!!! so moving, it doesn't matter he messed up he did it so beautiful! :)

you remeber the 1st time you saw that!? yeah it's something you can't forget! I watched it like 5 times that day!! I was sooo impressed!! Still I am!! :D

• lol yeah for sure!!! he looks happy and for that matter he become this crazy person that I love!! my fave frontmen ever!!

that perfomance of Black it's the best black perfomance ever!! his voice sounds over the top!!! so moving, it doesn't matter he messed up he did it so beautiful! :)

you remeber the 1st time you saw that!? yeah it's something you can't forget! I watched it like 5 times that day!! I was sooo impressed!! Still I am!! :D

I remember the first time I saw Unplugged :) What an orgasm!
    I'm obsessed with Even Flow acoustic now because of it.

Best performances
    Black
    Porch
    Even Flow*

*Personal opinion. The others are fact ;)
  • danny72688 wrote:
    I remember the first time I saw Unplugged :) What an orgasm!
    I'm obsessed with Even Flow acoustic now because of it.

Best performances
    Black
    Porch
    Even Flow*

*Personal opinion. The others are fact ;)

haha yeah a very Orgasmic thing!!

lol. Even Flow it's incredible!! it's sounds pretty great and the line "he can't help when he is happy he looks insane" describe the entire perfomance! (and the way I react while i'm watching the show :D ) yeah the porch and balck perfomances are "have to" love them!!

my fave also it's Oceans! eddie's voice sounds better there than on the record!! well the entire show was ........ no words just ....... well, you said it better ORGASMIC!! :D

• haha yeah a very Orgasmic thing!!

lol. Even Flow it's incredible!! it's sounds pretty great and the line "he can't help when he is happy he looks insane" describe the entire perfomance! (and the way I react while i'm watching the show :D ) yeah the porch and balck perfomances are "have to" love them!!

my fave also it's Oceans! eddie's voice sounds better there than on the record!! well the entire show was ........ no words just ....... well, you said it better ORGASMIC!! :D

Oh (wo)man how did I forget Oceans?! Jeff sounded so good in that, and Ed was all over it!
    Unplugged is so good. Even with their small 1992 catalogue, they still managed to plug rarities into the show (Oceans, SOLAT).
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Oh (wo)man how did I forget Oceans?! Jeff sounded so good in that, and Ed was all over it!
    Unplugged is so good. Even with their small 1992 catalogue, they still managed to plug rarities into the show (Oceans, SOLAT).

OH now how did I forgot SOLAT!!! that0s also one of my faves!! eddie's voice it's the best part of that perfmance!! Oceans was the best way to start it, the way eddie took the the micand started it's sooooo :eek:

yeah, that's actually the ficht that I has with a friend, who is a huge nirvana fan! I told him that pearl jam just had 1 record! and they did such a powerful perfomance better than the Nirvana one! and they were less experience and less songs! of course I won the fight with that one!! ;) he shut up after that! :D

• OH now how did I forgot SOLAT!!! that0s also one of my faves!! eddie's voice it's the best part of that perfmance!! Oceans was the best way to start it, the way eddie took the the micand started it's sooooo :eek:

yeah, that's actually the ficht that I has with a friend, who is a huge nirvana fan! I told him that pearl jam just had 1 record! and they did such a powerful perfomance better than the Nirvana one! and they were less experience and less songs! of course I won the fight with that one!! ;) he shut up after that! :D

Of course. People try to argue that PJ Unplugged isn't the best, but then I have to get all analytical on them and basically write a college essay. Some people are really stubborn though, but they got nothing on my argument :cool:

I need to go light up and watch that show. My head will implode from the greatness of the show. What a way to go :)
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Of course. People try to argue that PJ Unplugged isn't the best, but then I have to get all analytical on them and basically write a college essay. Some people are really stubborn though, but they got nothing on my argument :cool:

I need to go light up and watch that show. My head will implode from the greatness of the show. What a way to go :)

haha yeah!! you have to make them see the "true side" and stop believeing something just because most of the pople say that! lol yeah I almost told me my entire school work just to bother him, but he knows I'm right, he's pride won't let him say that to me! :D he will, I know! he have to prepare his arguments before start talking, cause I always win! ;)

LOL yeah talking about it make someone go and put it into the DVD player! well... I'll do that before I go to sleep!! :D REALLY!!!

• haha yeah!! you have to make them see the "true side" and stop believeing something just because most of the pople say that! lol yeah I almost told me my entire school work just to bother him, but he knows I'm right, he's pride won't let him say that to me! :D he will, I know! he have to prepare his arguments before start talking, cause I always win! ;)

LOL yeah talking about it make someone go and put it into the DVD player! well... I'll do that before I go to sleep!! :D REALLY!!!
    Oh my God all my friends are like that too! Their pride won't let them admit PJ kicks ass. So deep seeded PJ phobia I guess.

Oh I was listening to the soundcheck of Alive and Ed sang, "Is something wrong she said...of course there is you fucking cunt." I bust out laughing for some reason, it was too funny :D I know why he said it, but I imagined him yelling at someone back stage ;)
  • JemvieJemvie Posts: 10
    /signed
  • Dont get your hopes up... its never going to happen.
  • danny72688 wrote:
    :) Ed's so cool :cool: He looked a little insane though, like in the Jeremy video.

Oh I agree 100%. I love that sideways maniac look of ed in unplugged :D

I understand there is a French model posting here?
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    the unplugged version of State Of Love And Trust is the first one i heard just a few years ago...

needless to say, it got me hooked on that song

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Dont get your hopes up... its never going to happen.
    Thanks for you positive words.
  • Jemvie wrote:
    /signed
    I really appreciate it.
  • Oh I agree 100%. I love that sideways maniac look of ed in unplugged :D

I understand there is a French model posting here?
    Oui, c'est moi!
  • brainofPJ wrote:
    the unplugged version of State Of Love And Trust is the first one i heard just a few years ago...

needless to say, it got me hooked on that song
    I too just heard Unplugged a few years ago (actually less). And every song performed is just fantastic, the best ever.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    danny72688 wrote:
    I too just heard Unplugged a few years ago (actually less). And every song performed is just fantastic, the best ever.

if not for unplugged i don't think i would have heard SOLAT until Rearvievmirror came out or until my first PJ concert in detroit...

also the way Ed sings RITFW....love it!

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • brainofPJ wrote:
    if not for unplugged i don't think i would have heard SOLAT until Rearvievmirror came out or until my first PJ concert in detroit...

also the way Ed sings RITFW....love it!

I didn't know what SOLAT was when I first heard it on RVM. It was a sweet rocker :cool:
    But hearing that puppy acoustic :eek: WTF?! My brain had an orgasm!
    RITFW also a very cool version :)

I still can't believe how great Mike sounded with his high-action-not-what-he-wanted guitar :D
  • LynnLynn Posts: 47
    I believe SOLAT is on the "Singles" sound track.

doesn't danny own the sound track? it's good :cool:
    I've got it.
  • Lynn wrote:
    I believe SOLAT is on the "Singles" sound track.

doesn't danny own the sound track? it's good :cool:
    I've got it.
    Yes I have Singles, but I had RVM first.
    Unplugged is gooder.
  • LynnLynn Posts: 47
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yes I have Singles, but I had RVM first.
    Unplugged is gooder.

Rats, you have it? I was hoping you needed it so I could personally deliver it to you.
  • Lynn wrote:
    Rats, you have it? I was hoping you needed it so I could personally deliver it to you.
    MTV can personally deliver Unplugged to me.
    Rats is a cool tune, and Dave A. had some sweet rat pants at Unplugged.
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Oui, c'est moi!

This is exciting, having you speak in French to me. I bet you are really good looking, being a model and everything.

But, I'd rather have Ed speak in French to me ;)
  • This is exciting, having you speak in French to me. I bet you are really good looking, being a model and everything.

But, I'd rather have Ed speak in French to me ;)
    Fuck that!!! ;)
    Ed has an unfair advantage.

:p
  • Seemed a harmless little...
    ...[size=+3]FUCK![/size]

Poor Ed had to swallow that word :D
  • .. them release something we haven't seen a million times!!! come on people, the bootleg version is good enough! it's still pro-shot! if we're going to petition for something surely we can come up with another show that we've never seen!??! there's alot of other stuff that you know they've filmed that could easily be released.. like almost everything they've done. i vote against it. sorry guys.