Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    do you have something in your eye, young man?

lurkers, lurkers, lurkers, sign it!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    do you have something in your eye, young man?
    Yes, my eye is on the prize. Davanita and Unplugged :cool:
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Yes, my eye is on the prize. Davanita and Unplugged :cool:

davanita? lol....
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    don't take advantage of iluvcats her sweet nature... she's a softie. it's not fair to tickle her sympathy like that ;)

softie is right, I need to tone up my thunder thighs; they jiggle.

just think, one day i can put pj mtv unplugged in the dvd player while i run on the treadmill!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    davanita? lol....
    Is something funny?
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Is something funny?

i guess i did not understand.

are you saying you have your eye on davanita?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:

Take it easy now. That's third base and I don't go there unless I'm watching Unplugged.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i'm glad this thread is still going strong...

what's it been now, 7 months?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i'm glad this thread is still going strong...

what's it been now, 7 months?

it's only because danny got some help!

lurkers sign it!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    iluvcats wrote:

how on earth can anyone be this... innocent?
    iluvcats, danny is fooling around. what he means is something along the lines of *me* being some sort of fucking prize when Unplugged is released. he thinks i'm a sweetkeeper or something. he's a total perve. not to mention a big ol' dirty chauvinist. like i'm just a givaway piece of human, like he gets to "have" me when he fucking pleases. LIKE THIS THREAD IS SOME SORT OF HAREM OR WHATEVER. god, danny you're digusting!! now that i think about it, this just keeps getting more upsetting with every word i type. LIKE I'M UP FOR FUCKING SALE!!! do you really think i am that cheap danny boy?!?!!!? :mad:
    you oughtta be fuckin' ashamed of yourself mister. this is not the dark ages you know. women don't come as some fucking hunting trophy if that's what you're thinking!!! not even with Unplugged, no!!!

/rant.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    wow

i can't wait to see his reaction ;)

lurkers, don't lurk, sign....
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    iluvcats, danny is fooling around. what he means is something along the lines of *me* being some sort of fucking prize when Unplugged is released. he thinks i'm a sweetkeeper or something. he's a total perve. not to mention a big ol' dirty chauvinist. like i'm just a givaway piece of human, like he gets to "have" me when he fucking pleases. LIKE THIS THREAD IS SOME SORT OF HAREM OR WHATEVER. god, danny you're digusting!! now that i think about it, this just keeps getting more upsetting with every word i type. LIKE I'M UP FOR FUCKING SALE!!! do you really think i am that cheap danny boy?!?!!!? :mad:
    you oughtta be fuckin' ashamed of yourself mister. this is not the dark ages you know. women don't come as some fucking hunting trophy if that's what you're thinking!!! not even with Unplugged, no!!!

/rant.

you drama queen :)

i think you've been reading too many romance novels. I used to read those and I would say that you could be one of their writers!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    you drama queen :)

i think you've been reading too many romance novels. I used to read those and I would say that you could be one of their writers!

i'm insulted. i don't read romance novels how dare you... :p
    (no really i don't.... i freggin hate that shit :D)
    maybe having been raised by two feminists is what keeps boys away from me... :rolleyes:

anyway.
    lurkers, listen to iluvcats you little jerks.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    i'm in pain and am taking a break from here :(
    have disabled my private messages.
    use email.

lurkers! sign!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:

/rant.
    Uh....sorry? I'm kinda lost here.
  • Options
    BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    DAmn, am I seeing things or love is in the air, on this thread???? :D
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Uh....sorry? I'm kinda lost here.

PMS rant..... ;) i get a little flaky sometimes :p
    Badmind wrote:

LOVE....??!!!?!??

[size=+3]love for Unplugged!!![/size] :D:D:D

i'll miss iluvcats :( i need girl-support in this men's thread :p
    I got your number mrs. danny davanita; you did not send me an email.

you want me to stay here! I sent danny an email and i asked him to tell you something about my cat since i turned off my private messages.

ugh, gotta go. my arthritis and need for neck surgery is acting up :(
    it is rough being nearly 50 :(

i have early carpal tunnel syndrome too!

lurkers lurk and they stink :)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    Well spring is approaching, and hormones are raging.
    I said whore....moans..... heh heh....

;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Well spring is approaching, and hormones are raging.
    I said whore....moans..... heh heh....

;)

Hormones firing like a fifty foot Roman, yeah.
    Please don't make me explain. Doesn't matter anyway.

:D
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Badmind wrote:
    Hormones firing like a fifty foot Roman, yeah.
    Please don't make me explain. Doesn't matter anyway.

:D
    That's a good one, I'll have to remember it!
  • Options
    ((Hugs))

I am sorry about your doggie!
  • Options
    ((Hugs))

I am sorry about your doggie!
    Me too! Guess I expected him to live forever :(
  • Options
    Guess who turns 15 in two weeks?!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Guess who turns 15 in two weeks?!

hmmmmm, hmmmmm... who´s the "girl"??? She´s in a rough age!! :D
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    hmmmmm, hmmmmm... who´s the "girl"??? She´s in a rough age!! :D
    Unplugged! :p
    Hopefully there will be a release in two weeks, how sweet would that be!
  • Options
    i'm stressed out

i could not put the pearl jam music on fast enough when i got home from work. i started out with no code as i fixed dinner, i could not wait to hear present tense.

and next i played benaroya! after "can't keep", i yelled woo hoo along with the crowd and said to my husband down in the basement, "wasn't that good?" and he said ed was playing the mandolin. dead man was amazing...

i'm disappointed, i think 1 person signed the petition for unplugged this week :(
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    i'm stressed out

i could not put the pearl jam music on fast enough when i got home from work. i started out with no code as i fixed dinner, i could not wait to hear present tense.

and next i played benaroya! after "can't keep", i yelled woo hoo along with the crowd and said to my husband down in the basement, "wasn't that good?" and he said ed was playing the mandolin. dead man was amazing...

i'm disappointed, i think 1 person signed the petition for unplugged this week :(
    I think Ed was playing the ukelele at Benaroya actually. I'm probably wrong though.

I think all these Unplugged haters just don't have faith. Think about how many shows we could weedle out of PJ (after Unplugged of course) if we all stood up and demanded service.
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:

/rant.

WHoa Dan.

You just got Unpluggedfuckingizzeld!

WHAP
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows