Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    REMOVED...

why.... did you say somethin' dirty again...? ;)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    why.... did you say somethin' dirty again...? ;)
    Something along the lines of, "titties sell better". You can do the math can't you? Well.....you are a girl, and girls can't do math.

;)
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    hey I saw that picture of you in that other thread, you are pretty hot.

this is disgusting :) you just flirted with danny's girlfriend and you are old enough to be her Uncle.

lurkers, sign the unplugged petition today.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Something along the lines of, "titties sell better". You can do the math can't you? Well.....you are a girl, and girls can't do math.

;)

I am never speaking to you again :(
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    I am never speaking to you again :(
    That's why I edited out my original post, I had to tell her what it was though, that was probably the worst part of it though...go figure. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    That's why I edited out my original post, I had to tell her what it was though, that was probably the worst part of it though...go figure. I'm sorry.

you had to tell her? PM function, remember?
    none of my business though....

back to business, sign the petition, please, lurkers.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    you had to tell her? PM function, remember?
    none of my business though....

back to business, sign the petition, please, lurkers.
    Let's face it, sex sells. And sex appeals to men more. So we want a poster woman to maximize sales. (How heterosexist...)

Yes, though, sign please! Benefits include Unplugged on DVD, CD and vinyl.
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    this is disgusting :) you just flirted with danny's girlfriend and you are old enough to be her Uncle.

lurkers, sign the unplugged petition today.

No thats not it, I went thru that post, I was suprised, I figured it would mostly be guys, or real fat chics. I mean hey its the interent right. I was plesantly suprised too see the girl fnbase, I remebered every girl I saw that I new, which isnt many, and I figured I would compliment.

Sorry. And I am 36 and maried and my nieces are all under 10
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    No thats not it, I went thru that post, I was suprised, I figured it would mostly be guys, or real fat chics. I mean hey its the interent right. I was plesantly suprised too see the girl fnbase, I remebered every girl I saw that I new, which isnt many, and I figured I would compliment.

Sorry. And I am 36 and maried and my nieces are all under 10

I know your age and status; that's why I (a prude) am shocked that you told her that she is hot. As a conservative prude, I do not tell guys on here that they are hot.

have you asked your nieces and nephews to sign the unplugged petition?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    you never told me scallion was in the xs

no more shows
  • Options
    If I've ever needed Unplugged, now is the time. My dog just died :(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    Just signed it.
  • Options
    UncleSalty wrote:
    Just signed it.
    Thanks. Very much appreciated.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Thanks. Very much appreciated.

FUCKING RELEASE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no more shows
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:

danny72688 wrote:

;)

you're just begging to sleep on the couch again, eh? i swear that damn couch has got your body outline fucking sunken into it. i can't sit there anymore.
    you just blew every chance of me putting my face on an Unplugged poster for the benefit of promotion. go away.

danny72688 wrote:

my dog died too last week.... pull yourself together, we got work to do.

FUCKING RELEASE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what he said.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."

that sucks sorry to hear that

no more shows
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    my dog died too last week.... pull yourself together, we got work to do.
    Was your dog a girl? Maybe your dog and my (male) dog can watch Unplugged together in doggie afterlife.
  • Options
    you never told me scallion was in the xs

WHAT? what about your big new jersey or philly thread you had that time and i kept telling yous to get to a bar and see them....they blasted me (they are not an unplugged kind of band!)

check your pm's rich

lurkers, lurkers, lurkers....
    why do you come here and not sign the pj mtv petition?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Was your dog a girl? Maybe your dog and my (male) dog can watch Unplugged together in doggie afterlife.

my dog was an old, stinking, sick, half-blind, half-deaf, big ball of fuzz and drool.
    he smelled like shit, he was so sick he kept pissing all over the place, he puked, he shitted, and he made the living room a fucking mess.

he'll be missed dearly ;)

anyway... i do hope they play Unplugged in doggie heaven. :rolleyes:
    I'm so sorry for you two, both losing your dogs :(
    They do not live long enough....how sad. I hope they meet in heaven since their parents live 4,000 miles from each other on this stinking planet.

support unplugged!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    We just recently lost a rabbit.

no more shows
  • Options

awwwww.....
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    The Knights of Unplugged unite!
    That sounds way cooler than cheerleader.
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    awwwww.....

don't take advantage of iluvcats her sweet nature... she's a softie. it's not fair to tickle her sympathy like that ;)
    danny72688 wrote:
    The Knights of Unplugged unite!
    That sounds way cooler than cheerleader.

but you ARE a cheerleader.
    but you ARE a cheerleader.
    But that sounds all wimpy. It's gotta, be tough. And sexy.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    But that sounds all wimpy. It's gotta, be tough. And sexy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eh... excuse me.

no really dan Knights of Unplugged sounds L A M E.
    you gotta come up with something better than that.
    i mean at least "cheerleader" is the truth ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    How about the Super Sexy Action Unplugged Team?

so who is the sexy one?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    so who is the sexy one?
    Me duh ;)
    All of us.