Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    Chills.... :D
    http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/pearl_jam/videos.jhtml?partnersearch=%22tvguide.video%22&popThis=launchVideo%28%22vid%3D128636%22%29

Borrowed that link from the VH1 Unplugged thread that appeared today. Porch and Alive barless. Gave me chills. I want the whole show please!!!
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/pearl_jam/videos.jhtml?partnersearch=%22tvguide.video%22&popThis=launchVideo%28%22vid%3D128636%22%29

Borrowed that link from the VH1 Unplugged thread that appeared today. Porch and Alive barless. Gave me chills. I want the whole show please!!!

How long have they been on that mtv site?

Good detective work dan. I don't usually hang around the mtv site.

what were you doing there? ;) what pop band were you checking out?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    Psst, Pearl Jam....

Release Unplugged!
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:

"COPYRIGHTS RESTRICT US FROM PLAYING THIS VIDEO OUTSIDE THE US"

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    (where's that crying-smilie when you need one....)
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    How long have they been on that mtv site?

Good detective work dan. I don't usually hang around the mtv site.

what were you doing there? ;) what pop band were you checking out?
    Well I didn't find it. There's another Unplugged thread - about it being on VH1. I stole it from there.
    Davanita wrote:
    "COPYRIGHTS RESTRICT US FROM PLAYING THIS VIDEO OUTSIDE THE US"

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    (where's that crying-smilie when you need one....)
    If I've ever had to say this word, now is the most appropriate time. Weak.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    If I've ever had to say this word, now is the most appropriate time. Weak.

MTV sucks gorilla balls.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Davanita wrote:
    MTV sucks gorilla balls.

well, we cannot help it that you live over there.

i'm impressed that mtv put it on there.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    well, we cannot help it that you live over there.

i'm impressed that mtv put it on there.

why do you always have to be so..... right...?

it's very annoying. :rolleyes:
    why do you always have to be so..... right...?

it's very annoying. :rolleyes:
    She's psychic. She told me Unplugged would be released. And that I'd be a teacher... Good news about Unplugged though!
  • Options
    BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    Hey Eddie, Stone, Jeff, Mike and Matt let´s release this, ok?????
    ONCE FOR ALL RELEASE THE UNPLUGGED!!!!!!!
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    Hey Eddie, Stone, Jeff, Mike and Matt let´s release this, ok?????
    ONCE FOR ALL RELEASE THE UNPLUGGED!!!!!!!
    Two omitted songs from the set! ;)
    But yes, release the goods!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    She's psychic. She told me Unplugged would be released. And that I'd be a teacher... Good news about Unplugged though!

lol
    I already forgot I told you that you'd become a teacher.
    soooo....if you become a teacher, that means you can get a job anywhere, including rotterdam!

please sign the petition, lurkers!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    members of pj, mtv cast and crew, everyone who participated in mtv unplugged back in the day....are you going to release it for this poor young man danny? his birthday is coming up at the end of march and he wants it for his present :)
    he's kind of weird!

davanita are you coming over for his birthday?
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    members of pj, mtv cast and crew, everyone who participated in mtv unplugged back in the day....are you going to release it for this poor young man danny? his birthday is coming up at the end of march and he wants it for his present :)
    he's kind of weird!

davanita are you coming over for his birthday?
    I hope so. I want it for my birthday!!
  • Options
    I still love you Pearl Jam even though I've been posting about Fuel and Brian Vander Ark! You are my favorite!

lurkers, sign ze paper!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    BadmindBadmind Posts: 267
    danny72688 wrote:
    I hope so. I want it for my birthday!!

Hey man what do you want for you birthday unplugged or Davanita?? :D
    OR BOTH?? :D
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
  • Options
    Badmind wrote:
    Hey man what do you want for you birthday unplugged or Davanita?? :D
    OR BOTH?? :D
    How about Davanita brings me a signed copy of Unplugged. Then the rest might get a little PG-13 ;)
    My birthday is on a Saturday so who knows what will go on :D
  • Options
    yo if the mods let you can see yourself taking this to like 09 when they may possibly release the show.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    yo if the mods let you can see yourself taking this to like 09 when they may possibly release the show.
    Whatever it takes. I'm crazy as fuck. I was actually hoping for a March 15 release. Nice anniversary gift don't ya think?
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Whatever it takes. I'm crazy as fuck. I was actually hoping for a March 15 release. Nice anniversary gift don't ya think?

my oldest girls bday

no more shows
  • Options
    my oldest girls bday
    '92? If she's turning 15 (like Unplugged) that's crazy!
  • Options
    call me crazy but i'm somehow getting the feeling here that it's really Unplugged you'd like to see in a veil and a wedding dress and it's me who's coming along as a dowry.

it's.... highly upsetting and seriously perverted.
    call me crazy but i'm somehow getting the feeling here that it's really Unplugged you'd like to see in a veil and a wedding dress and it's me who's coming along as a dowry.

Unplugged is just an unhealthy obsession, like PJ actually.
    And plus, Unplugged can only go for 45 minutes or so, that is a red mark right there ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    And plus, Unplugged can only go for 45 minutes or so, that is a red mark right there ;)

i think you just single-handedly made Unplugged PG-13.
    '92? If she's turning 15 (like Unplugged) that's crazy!

no 95

no more shows
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:

hey I saw that picture of you in that other thread, you are pretty hot.
    But I will say you are not al;one, tons of pretty chics, Ed is lucky to have such fans.

no more shows
  • Options
    hey I saw that picture of you in that other thread, you are pretty hot.
    But I will say you are not al;one, tons of pretty chics, Ed is lucky to have such fans.

i was just taking a drag from my cigarette as i read this and you made me cough.. really ;) so thanks, i guess :D

so danny.... why don't you post some good pics of yerself in that thread, eh? how bout it hot shot :rolleyes: :D
    so danny.... why don't you post some good pics of yerself in that thread, eh? how bout it hot shot :rolleyes: :D
    My manager feels it is in my best interest to cheerlead for Unplugged instead.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    My manager feels it is in my best interest to cheerlead for Unplugged instead.

i think you should fire that manager! i mean, showing off the Hot Stud that you are might only improve our chances of getting Unplugged released... ;)
    you ARE the "poster" boy after all lest we forget :p
    i think you should fire that manager! i mean, showing off the Hot Stud that you are might only improve our chances of getting Unplugged released... ;)
    you ARE the "poster" boy after all lest we forget :p
    REMOVED...