London Shepherds Bush Empire, Aug 11

Comments

• cbccbc Posts: 3
    Has anyone received definite confirmation that they got tickets in the lottery yet? I got an email from Ten Club to say:

'Thank you for your order. You will receive another email when your order is
    processed. If you have any question, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.'

but I haven't had another email! I don't know if I should go for the HMV tickets (my credit card is seriously suffering here!).
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,225
    cbc wrote:
    Has anyone received definite confirmation that they got tickets in the lottery yet? I got an email from Ten Club to say:

'Thank you for your order. You will receive another email when your order is
    processed. If you have any question, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.'

but I haven't had another email! I don't know if I should go for the HMV tickets (my credit card is seriously suffering here!).

Lottery wont' be drawn until after 8pm tonight UK time when it closes.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    The waiting drove me mad...
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

WOOHOOO.

They went up at 8.55 and I was done by 8.57. Confirmation email and everything. Thank you HMV :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• I can't get through...:(
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

• Can't believe it!!! Got all the way to the confirmation page and then got a sold out message. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
    Have to sweat on the lottery I guess.
  • I keep getting Not Available - are they sold out already? It's only 9.03 am :?
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    I got to the confirmation page and payment processing and it's still locked... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

FUCKING FUCK FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • I keep getting Not Available - are they sold out already? It's only 9.03 am :?

looks like they were all gone by 8:58. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JollyJolly Posts: 100
    :cry::cry::cry:
  • i havent got an email from hmv either. ive checked spam to see if it went in there but nothing.
    not impressed.

I rang them and they said "it does appear alot of customers have experienced this problem and I can confirm you do qualify to receive this link".

They are going to email me with news about the problem in 30minutes to an hour - which of course is too late.
    HMV have always been useless
  • I've had the same problem of not receiving the link, called HMV, and the guy on the phone sounded pretty fed up of answering the same problem. Lets hope they can do something positive about it. There's a suggestion in some places that HMV are the only place that will be selling tickets once the general sale goes ahead, perhaps they can put some more tickets aside just for those of us who proerdered? Wishful thinking probably.
    this is bullshit !!!!

B U L L S H I T !!!!!!! :evil:
  • How F***ed up is this?? The tickets I thought I had are still in my shopping basket so the transaction was complete but now when I try and checkout they are saying sold out. Surely, once their in the shopping basket they should become allocated. Can't tell you how p***ed of I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    How F***ed up is this?? The tickets I thought I had are still in my shopping basket so the transaction was complete but now when I try and checkout they are saying sold out. Surely, once their in the shopping basket they should become allocated. Can't tell you how p***ed of I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

See if you have a confirmation email... mine came through a couple of minutes later...
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    this is fucked up for sure.
    I eventually got in, ordered 2, and then was told they'd gone......
    This is a stitch up, what the fuck do they take us for ? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • UKDave wrote:
    How F***ed up is this?? The tickets I thought I had are still in my shopping basket so the transaction was complete but now when I try and checkout they are saying sold out. Surely, once their in the shopping basket they should become allocated. Can't tell you how p***ed of I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

See if you have a confirmation email... mine came through a couple of minutes later...

No such luck cos I haven't paid.
  • gregmac666gregmac666 Posts: 123
    Oh well. Got in early to use works connection, but I don't have a key & today was probably the only day that no one got here before 9, so I was in at 9.20 & all tickets had gone. Knew that would happen. Knew it.

So it's all down to the lottery & the general sale.
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
    well im definitely cancelling my hmv pre-order of backspacer. twats. Grrrrr
  • It's a joke if the tix were sold out before 9am. :x Talk about corruption or something.

Didn't get the Astoria tickets, and probably won't get these either. I can't even get past the first page, I might as well give up trying now I suppose. :(
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• Jolly wrote:

So am I. :twisted:

Congrats to those that did get them. :)
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• why go homewhy go home Posts: 287
    What a shock HMV make a fuck up of things again!!!!! we should all phone up and cancel our order :twisted: :twisted:
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
    Jolly wrote:

I reckon most of us will cancel now.
    WHAT A BUNCH OF BASTARDS !!! :evil:
  • If anyone has a spare and needs somewhere to stay in London for free and for me to buy them beer all night!!! Please contact me.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Jolly wrote:

I reckon most of us will cancel now.
    WHAT A BUNCH OF BASTARDS !!! :evil:

but when you phone customer services they just tell you theres a high volume of calls.... no fucking wonder!!!
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
    This is soooo annoying. All of real fans struggle to get tickets and I bet there'll be loads on ebay soon for big £££. Last european tour I sold my spare tickets to the turin and prague gigs to tne club members for face value even though they were going for 3 times that on ebay. Right im off to burn my local hmv...
    If anyone has a spare and needs somewhere to stay in London for free and for me to buy them beer all night!!! Please contact me.

Haha, seconded! My home is your home for a ticket! :)
  • DecZepDecZep Posts: 4
    I think it's fucking ridiculous that they're not reserved when they're in your shopping basket. I feel like i've been mugged. Gonna cancel my order now. Fuck you hmv
    Jolly wrote:
    This is soooo annoying. All of real fans struggle to get tickets and I bet there'll be loads on ebay soon for big £££. Last european tour I sold my spare tickets to the turin and prague gigs to tne club members for face value even though they were going for 3 times that on ebay. Right im off to burn my local hmv...

Ten Club need to take note of this and stop using big ass fuckers to con there fans into buying stuff off them :evil: