Options

London Shepherds Bush Empire, Aug 11

Comments

• Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    check your order history if the order has gone you may well have lucked out,...

That's what we figured in the rollcall thread...
  • Options
    mrs_veddermrs_vedder Posts: 131
    My order has gone, I guess I wasn't successful :cry:
  • Options
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Surely someone would have posted a confirmation by now otherwise or that they still had tickets in the cart...?

Sorry but the eternal optimist in me thinks this isn't a done deal yet... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just got my e-mail saying I didn't get them....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Just got my e-mail saying I didn't get them....

Yeah me too :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    mrs_veddermrs_vedder Posts: 131
    Just got my "sorry" email :cry:
  • Options
    tenbobtenbob Posts: 66
    Didn't get one either this sucks, but at least I tried :(

Well done to the lucky ones.

Maybe they could do a webcast for us that missed out?
  • Options
    i got tickets in the lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

had a SHIT day aswell, especially after over sleeping past the hmv presale lol

:D
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839

Don't worry... You saved yourself a lot of grief by oversleeping.
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options

Good for you!! ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654

Can I have your spare?? :(
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    no tickets for me either - thinking of paying the £400 odd quid tho! ... maybe i'll try and fight it out for the final tickets tomorrow morning! COMON! ... Missed Astoria a few years ago - ain't missing this one!

cancelled my HMV order - arseholes!
    "thoughts arrive like butterflies"

14 PJ gigs and counting....
  • Options
    Lucked out on the lottery as well.

God! I'm starting to feel like Charlie chasing the elusive golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!

Last chance tomorrow but, as I believe SBE only holds 2,000, there can't be many left for regular sale.

Ah well! Life goes on.
  • Options
    jenfolkjenfolk Posts: 5
    Sweeeeeeet after slating the f**king system all day - got tickets to Shepherds Bush Empire!! nice one PJ
  • Options
    DM245926DM245926 Posts: 11
    Yesssssssssssssssss! Got lottery tickets! Now to book train, place to stay, skive off work!
  • Options
    kristmacekristmace Posts: 212
    Looks like the emails came late last night.

I got the sorry e-mail, but thats fine cos I got 2 from the hmv presale.

Congrats to those that got them.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Astoria; Dublin; Leeds
    2007: Wembley; Nijmegen
    2008: New York I & II
    2009: Shepherds Bush; Manchester; London
    2010: Hyde Park
    2012: Manchester I & II; EV London I & II
    2014: Stockholm; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2017: EV Dublin
    2018: London II
    2019: EV London

• Options
    jenfolkjenfolk Posts: 5
    O2 ARENA TICKETS ON SALE AGAIN ON TICKETMASTER - just got 2 standing tickets..................
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695

God! I'm starting to feel like Charlie chasing the elusive golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!

Last chance tomorrow but, as I believe SBE only holds 2,000, there can't be many left for regular sale.

Ah well! Life goes on.

based on the basis that usually a fanclub gets 10% of the allocation MAX, then tenclub wouldnt have had many, and it seems niether did HM Fucking V.

So i can see there being at least 1200 tickets up for grabs tomorrow people
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Ah well! Life goes on.

based on the basis that usually a fanclub gets 10% of the allocation MAX, then tenclub wouldnt have had many, and it seems niether did HM Fucking V.

I was just about to type something like that when I saw your post. I'm guessing there is a fair chance of getting tickets on Thursday... Still gonna be tough though.
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    Yielded wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Ah well! Life goes on.

I was just about to type something like that when I saw your post. I'm guessing there is a fair chance of getting tickets on Thursday... Still gonna be tough though.

dude its gonna be impossible I fear but we have to try,

as you are from leeds you are welcome to travel with me if you get lucky. yopu'll just need to get down to Doncaster, I'll be driving down for sure. Can't cope with trains, always panic about missing the return
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    pdalowsky wrote:

and they'll probably go on sale before they're supposed to and be mostly snapped up by cooking funts who put them on Ebay straight after... :x

not going to stop me trying though... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    02 have removed their link
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Yielded wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

dude its gonna be impossible I fear but we have to try,

as you are from leeds you are welcome to travel with me if you get lucky. yopu'll just need to get down to Doncaster, I'll be driving down for sure. Can't cope with trains, always panic about missing the return

Just trying to be positive here ;)

Thanks for the offer, I don't really know what I'm doing yet, I might be crashing at a friend's in London, but I won't know until after the ticket sale anyway. Thanks again though.
  • Options
    cool, no worries, the offer os there if its any use to you at all.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

and they'll probably go on sale before they're supposed to and be mostly snapped up by cooking funts who put them on Ebay straight after... :x

not going to stop me trying though... ;)

It's a huge mystery to me how the fucking scalpers always seem to get through straight away and us fans always get shut out. What is it?? Is there some plug-in that identifies you as a scalper and puts you through to some secret page????
  • Options
    MirellaMirella Posts: 242
    Don't forget it's scum, so they might as well have lots of fake tickets too. Grabbing the money and leaving the buyer with nothing.
    Anyway, I'm happy with the HMV presale, since it got me in. Not being from the UK or Ireland it was one of two chances (with tomorrow). And unlike 3 years ago with the Astoria, I was lucky this time 8-). The schedule will be killing: flying to London and back and then the rest of the whole tour, with only Sunday as a no-concert day :lol:.
    I wish everybody the same luck tomorrow morning!

groetjes,
    Mirella :)
    Bugs mailinglist site: http://www.igotbugs.net/wiki
  • Options
    Did anyone else put 'Collect from venue' for their Shepherd's Bush tickets?

I didn't see the option to have them posted, so it automatically selected that option.
  • Options
    MLML Posts: 62
    Olivavu wrote:
    Did anyone else put 'Collect from venue' for their Shepherd's Bush tickets?

I didn't see the option to have them posted, so it automatically selected that option.

From HMV? I opted for them to be posted. I think it cost the same though, which is crazy.
    1992 - London ULU
    1993 - London Finsbury Park - Brixton Academy x2
    1995 - Reading Festival (with Neil Young)
    1996 - London Wembley Arena x2
    2000 - London Wembley Arena
    2006 - Later With Jools Holland - Reading Festival
    2007 - London Wembley Arena
    2009 - London Shepherd's Bush Empire - O2 Arena
    2010 - London Hyde Park
    2012 - London Hammersmith Apollo x2 (EV solo)