EV Memphis 6/20 Pre-Party Fundraiser

Comments

• HBK3166, you really don't have to rsvp.....you & your wife can just show up. Thanks for trying to find a donation! Anything is appreciated!

Mookie from Boston, Glad you're coming to Memphis. I think you may be our only Bostonian! See ya there!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    mindi wrote:
    I have had some people pm me about donations. Also I have 2 Eddie posters I got in Milwaukee. They aren't mint, but are in great condition, should I donate those? Think they would be good enough? I ended up buying them again when TC had them so I have doubles.

Yes, donate it because I want it. :)
    Can't wait!
    Great! :mrgreen: I have the Batman one and the other one. I will plan to donate them.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Great Mindi! I'm calling ya at 1pm sharp! Talk to ya soon!
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Bump 9 days
    Bump 9 days
    :shock:
    Is it sad that I started packing today! :lol:
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Don't feel bad...... I've been thinking all week as to which t-shirt and shorts I will be wearing.... and the shoes of course. I havn't started packing - only because of no time!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    mindi wrote:
    Bump 9 days

No thats freaking funny and cool. :)

Kinda wish I was packing for it.
    Don't feel bad...... I've been thinking all week as to which t-shirt and shorts I will be wearing.... and the shoes of course. I havn't started packing - only because of no time!
    I've been trying to figure out a what pattern I want to use to make a new shirt. I like to make a new shirt for Eddie/PJ shows. Guess I should really do it this weekend if I want to get it done.
    I have my jeans and sandals and undies :oops: already picked out.
    mindi wrote:
    Bump 9 days

No thats freaking funny and cool. :)

Kinda wish I was packing for it.
    Awww I wish you were too! :mrgreen:
  • Which PJ shirt do I wear? :)

I think I'm wearing my NW School Benefit shirt on Saturday.....definantly bringing my Ed spring 08 tour T, my black lolla t, & brown VFC. I can't wait to see the PJ T's invade Beale!
  • I just got home from completing the flyer for the pre party. It should be hitting Memphis locations asap!
    Melissa just sent me a link, the party is in the newspaper :mrgreen:
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... nge-grant/
    mindi wrote:
    Melissa just sent me a link, the party is in the newspaper :mrgreen:
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/20 ... nge-grant/

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME :):):)
    And here is a link to the flyer that Melissa made :mrgreen:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... LYER-1.jpg
    mindi wrote:
    And here is a link to the flyer that Melissa made :mrgreen:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... LYER-1.jpg
    :mrgreen:
  • I just received an email from Tracey Ford. She's the director of the Hutchison Center for Excellence. She let me know that she received a package from Sun Studio today! Unfortunately, she didn't tell me what was in the package. Y'all will be the first to know what's in it!!
    I just received an email from Tracey Ford. She's the director of the Hutchison Center for Excellence. She let me know that she received a package from Sun Studio today! Unfortunately, she didn't tell me what was in the package. Y'all will be the first to know what's in it!!
    :mrgreen: The waiting may make me even crazier!
  • PushinPaintPushinPaint Posts: 431
    count me in for 2!
    Bump :)
  • I just found out what was in the Sun Studio package! Its 4 admissions to the tour, 2 hats, & 2 or 3 T Shirts.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Nice donation!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • I know RR! I just hope Gibson & Graceland will be as generous. I talked with a Gibson rep yesterday. I also requested a similiar donation from them. Everybody cross your fingers!

I have found a contact with the Memphis Convention & Visitors Center. I was told that this person could get me the right person @ Graceland.

See y'all in 8 daze.....some of ya in 7!

A party is fixin' to happen in Memphis!
    Friday Bump
  • Gosh y'all! I couldn't find this thread on the 1st 3 pages. Its CRAZY how quickly things are pushed down the list. Just a Friday afternoon bump.....in case attendees haven't seen the latest updates! Remember, The Delta Girls Rock Camp is an excellent cause!
    bump b4 the start of the weekend. :D
  • Cosmic SlopCosmic Slop Posts: 107
    I have a feeling the Memphis pre-party is going to rival Kitchener and London for the best pre-party I've ever attended.

Great job Mel and company.
  • myself (Robb) and my buddy (Beau) will be there. coming in friday from Des Moines- IA!
  • Great! The more, the merrier! And Cosmic, I only hope the Memphis party is 1/2 as good as Kitchener & London. Those were some GREAT parties & if I remember correctly they raised a lot of money. Cause really.....that's what its ALL about.....raising money for a worthy cause.
    Great! The more, the merrier! And Cosmic, I only hope the Memphis party is 1/2 as good as Kitchener & London. Those were some GREAT parties & if I remember correctly they raised a lot of money. Cause really.....that's what its ALL about.....raising money for a worthy cause.

Word
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    ArticAngel,

I may need your assistance. I have someone lined up to bring the Memphis WL merch from Nashville. As of this time I am unsure if we are actually going to be able to meet up on Friday. If things don't work as planned, would you be willing to bring the wishlist stuff from NashVegas to Memphis?

Can do!
    We'll work out the details. :)
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009